Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant get boyfriend to cum during blowjobs...what am i doing wrong...

JML
    Junior Member Array

Default Cant get boyfriend to cum during blowjobs...what am i doing wrong...

Hi,

Im having a bit of a problem with my boyfriend during oral sex. I cant, no matter what i do get him to cum. I have been with him for about 5 weeks and in that time i havent got him to via that method at all and i feel like i must be doing something wrong.

I have spoken to him about it a few times and he is quite happy with what i am doing and feels that im not doing anything wrong at all, it feels good, but he also says it always takes him ages to get there during oral sex. I have gone down on him for up to 20min and i love it and i love doing it, but i would like to know that i am doing this right for him and have the "end show" show up once and a while...Im kind of embarrassed because i cant get him there...

Is there any tips or tricks anyone has that would help me? Maybe if you have any other positions or techniques? Use hands vs use no hands?

And dont get me wrong, its not a chore for me, im not doing it because he is a meany who wants it and wants me to be able to do it, i like it and i wanna make it better for himself and myself : )

Tips please!! : ) Thankyou everyone.

VIP Member Array

try using your hand with it? some guys are just like that. i know if a guy goes down on me that it takes at LEAST an hour. no idea why. just how my body is i spose. and some guys are the same way. my only suggestion would be to use your hand to give him a half HJ half BJ and that might help or speed things along.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

If he is enjoying it, then don't stress out about it. Some men have difficulty orgasming under different conditions (rather like women). Let him tell you if he would like you to do it differently, but otherwise just have fun - he says that he is.

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

i dunno, i don't use my hands at all until he's ready to orgasm then i do, i use my tongue a lot and make sure to keep eye contact with him, but if he's telling you what your doing feels good, then it's prolly not your fault..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

I wouldn't stress about it, especially since it's only been 5 weeks! If he's happy, isn't that all that counts? MY guy has never orgasmed from oral with me (for medical reasons) and whil I would loooove to get him there that way I'm resigned to the fact that it probably will never happen.

Certainly work on your technique and try different things, you never know what will happen in time. I'm all for using hands as well, especially pressure with one finger on the underside, just under the head (have got my ex off with just one finger that way). Don't go 'all out' to try abnd get the result, work more on teasing and just maintaining pleasusre rather than forcing the end result. Listen to his responses for a hint as to what's working best.

You're both enjoying things and you can't go wrong with that.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Don't forget that the setting, atmosphere, mood etc is as important as what you are doing physically. Does he have any fantasies that he will discuss? For example, if he tends to be submissive, you could tie him to the bed and do the same things. Maybe role-play? Find the sorts of things you both enjoy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Allie602's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't stress it's been only been 5 weeks and you are still getting to know each others bodies so just take some of the suggestions here and try them out. Don't get worked up, you'll both be stressed. Relax and have fun, if it doesn't bother him, then it is all good. It may eventually happen when you have had more time to experiment and relax.

VIP Member Array

try 69 and ask him to enjoy your breasts same time for a while, once you both lubricated then start giving him bj and change your speed, try rotating your toung and completely wrapping up the head part.

If he has no problems getting to orgasm with you in other ways, then it could just be the lack of control. Men are used to having some control over the actions that bring them to orgasm, either with hand or through active sexual participation. Can he finish himself in front of you? Maybe if he feels like he getting somewhat close he could bring himself to the edge and let you finish him.

What about handjob? Can you bring him to orgasm that way?

Also, the best tips and tricks could probably come from him if the two of you can communicate during, with him doing a little directing as to speed and pressure and technique.
    Last edited by budd; 12-08-2010 at 08:14 AM.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Everyones advise is pretty right on. I have the same "problem". Think I've built up a tolerance maybe lol. Been gettin em for a loooong time. What helps me is variety with the motion and keeping her mouth tight. She is pretty tight down there so it's kind of a must. And when your mouth gets tired use your hand as everyone suggests. While doing so lick his ba77s. Also move your head not only up and down but side to side and making humming noises like it tastes good and you're enjoying it. It's a turn on to hear and will bring him to climax sooner. Good Luck:-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast