Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sex with panties on...

Junior Member Array

Default Sex with panties on...

My Bf has an awkward desire to have sex with me in panties..although i wear very tiny panties but want to fully nude to enjoy it to the fullest..but BF says its nice to have with panties...is not it awkward? anyone has this experience?

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

Hows he gonna do that ???

Junior Member Array

Sidneyalive

my situation made you cogitate!! lol..ya i wear panties having very small strip on crotch area....He removes that strip and sucks my and insert his hard (and of course large!!) penis inside me..it seems to be an awkward practice thats why I posted over here. what say?.......Sidneyalive wish you a mind-blowing sex tonight!!

Well wishes!!
    Arpita

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

K, have fun,

VIP Member Array

Whatever works is good. If it works for you, then go for it.

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

I personally like having sex with panties on lots of times... there is something about the sense of urgency in it that turns me on... like I cant wait to get these off of you, I want inside you right now When that happens we push them to the side or if I am bent over we'll pull em down just enough where they are still on but attached to my thighs. I also have some crotchless ones with garters that I love to wear. I like having sex with nothing on down there too... but I love sexy panties, comfy boyshort panties, thongs, little cotton panties... etc.. variety is the spice of life and I think panties can make things fun
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

VIP Member Array

I agree with hopeless! We have sex with my panties on still sometimes and it a turn on for both of us. Definitely because of the 'gotta have you now' vibe too! And I find I enjoy sex just as much with them on! We pull em off to the side and go. And sometime they get ripped off during, and thats really hot too!

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My bf really likes to have those sudden urge romps that need to happen now and getting fully naked simply takes too long he says so simply pushing the thong to the side is what he likes. He purposely asks me to wear yoga pants more often for that reason, a-okay by me because they are so comfy and easy to pull down rather than the usual jeans which can be a hassle. The easy of a quickie with pushing things to the side is what I like, the mental part of still wearing underwear contributes nothing to the situation. My favorite is still wearing garter belt with stockings and underwear over the whole thing (I do not have one of those frilly skirts to wear in the ensemble so I use a frilly thong)...push that to the side while still having the straps and stockings on and it is the only time I feel really good about the way I look and he goes absolutely nuts.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marmar86 View Post
    I agree with hopeless! We have sex with my panties on still sometimes and it a turn on for both of us. Definitely because of the 'gotta have you now' vibe too! And I find I enjoy sex just as much with them on! We pull em off to the side and go. And sometime they get ripped off during, and thats really hot too!
    On occasion** my wife likes it like that too, sometimes also with her bra still on and fastened, but pushed up, freeing her breasts for skin to skin contact. This all turns her on much more than it does me, but I'm willing to play along.

**Not near enough occasions, but sometimes...

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Sex with panties on, why not? Some clothes on is at times sexier than none.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast