Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ideas - Female Masturbation

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Default New Ideas - Female Masturbation

Due to the lack of sex with my husband I have been taking care of myself for sometime but am looking for some new ideas. I usually use a bullet vibe on my clit. Any new ideas???

I was just re-reading my post and it sounds a bit crude....LOL Unfortunately it is a real question. Thanks in advance!!!

Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array

Have you tried exploring with your fingers and looking for new spots and techniques? There are other sensitive areas in addition to your clit, and you could have a lot of fun finding those and playing with them.

I really haven't tried my fingers but am willing to try anything. In my opinion.....there is nothing better than having an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    I really haven't tried my fingers but am willing to try anything. In my opinion.....there is nothing better than having an orgasm.
    ...and those fingers can do things and reach places a toy can't. Vibrator against your clit can get the job done, but it's sort of like going to the mall and only ever shopping at one store over and over, even though there are so many other good places to find and have fun with.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Due to the lack of sex with my husband I have been taking care of myself for sometime but am looking for some new ideas. I usually use a bullet vibe on my clit. Any new ideas???
    Be careful about using a vibrator all the time. You could become desensitized and you'll have to rely on a vibrator to get you off all the time. It's up to you if that's ok or not.

But... I'm actually more concerned about why your husband is neglecting you? If you feel comfortable answering.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

It has been an issue for a long time. No physical contact with him for well over 15 years. I am used to it.

It has been an issue for a long time. No physical contact with him for well over 15 years. I am used to it.
    Man...

I'm not trying to be judgmental, but... I don't think you should be used to it. You deserve better than that.

Thank you but it's OK. I should explain......he has sex with me but does HIS thing and gets off, then to sleep. On occassion I can achieve an orgasm but it is not that often.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Thank you but it's OK. I should explain......he has sex with me but does HIS thing and gets off, then to sleep. On occassion I can achieve an orgasm but it is not that often.
    Even so, I agree with Tex. You deserve to be pleasured just as much as he does, it's only fair. Hmm... I think he could use some "Clitical Thinking".
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast