Forum:

Thread: Testosterone Cream on Clitoris

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Theresa's Avatar

Default Testosterone Cream on Clitoris

Has anybody used testosterone cream on their clitoris to increase the size? Not sure what is going on (old age probably) but my clitoris is very very hard to find no matter what I do.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You will need to try a vasodilator to increase the size during sex. L-arginine does this, present in literally anything with the words "for her/tingling lube". Keep in mind those lubes that have the words "tingly heating sensation" or anything along those lines can also be very uncomfortable for some women because they also contain things like capsacin and menthol. Those things sometimes produce too much sensation.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Do you know if anything that I would use daily to increase the size permanetly. I truly have a hard time finding mine, if at all.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you know if anything that I would use daily to increase the size permanetly. I truly have a hard time finding mine, if at all.
    Other than a surgery like clitoral uphooding to expose the clitoris more nothing can actually increase the actual size. Testosterone may but it will not become very noticeably different. Only a doctor could give you something like that if it were to work in any partial way at all.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Thanks for the response!!! I might have to invest in a magnifying glass....LOL

January 2012 Poster of the Month Array

Theresa, get to a doctor and/or a dermatologiest ASAP. There is a condition called "Lichen Sclerosis which is thought to be an auto-immune disease of the skin and which affects primarily the vulva and anal areas. It can affect men but primarily affects menopausal or per-menopausal women. It causes hooding of the clitorus and can result in scaring and absorption of the labia. The most common complaint will be itching. The scratch itch cycle can cause blisters, tearing and severe pain. A cream called Clobetasol is one of the more effective cortico steriods used to relieve the itching. the itch/scratch cycle causes scaring which can also lead to a change in your anatomy. It's very easily diagnosed and I urge you to contact your doctor.
    There is a national Lichen Sclerosus group based in the US on the Web as well as a Canadian-based one. You may want to check those sites out as well for more information.

That makes sense. I do have some constant itching. Not alot but never goes away. Thank you so much!!!!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Some things to try
    Try using unscented soaps
    Avoid using flannels when washing.
    Cut the simple sugars in your diet down low.
    Start taking a good pro-biotic tablet daily.
    Search the internet for Candida Albicans.
    Get a book form the library called the "yeast connection" by Dr William Crook.