Forum:

Thread: Do men smell sex?

Junior Member Array

Default Do men smell sex?

I am married and not active with my husband. I have one very very sexy co-worker, I want to rip his pants off really I do. He is new to the company.
    My boss has recently started hugging me and making advances after being on the job 8 years this is a first.
    My question is can my boss feel, sense, smell the sexual tension I have for my hot co-worker even if I rarely see the boss.
    One night I came home, the sexy co-worker had given me a hug, the boss gave me a hug and then the husband. Was it the perfume, I wear scrubs to work so it can't be the outfit.
    Can men feel other men's attraction? Is there a scent I give off. This was a first for me. If I can bottle this I can make a bilion overnight.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

I think maybe pheromones, or some other hormone-related scent, are apparent to the subconscious, and I think also it works both ways; I know, it's not just my imagination, that women behave differently toward me when I have recently had sex - and yes, it was **after** I had showered! LOL!
    And my gf reports exactly the same thing as you do: when she and I have been together, she tells me that other men "follow her around," so to speak.
    Go ahead: bottle it - and put me down for your first order!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Probably after the hug by the coworker that you are attracted to, you moved different and the boss and your husband both picked up on it. Pheromones could play a part, but studies have shown that even being told that someone is looking at them to rate how sexy they are makes a person act different. I'm sure a hug from someone you like also has an effect. Probably the boss and your husband thought that you were being sexy for them.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I've noticed getting more male attention after satisfying sex but I was also in a much better mood

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Texasred's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waya View Post
    I've noticed getting more male attention after satisfying sex but I was also in a much better mood
    Funny how that works...
    LOL!