Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unstimulated spontaneous orgasms

Junior Member Array

Default Unstimulated spontaneous orgasms

My girlfriend and I were engaging in sexual activity last night. I was providing oral sex while massaging her rectum and some minor penetration. She had a light orgasm. After this, she began having random orgasms even after we were done. She came 15-20 times over the course of the night. She even woke up twice to an orgasm. Has this ever happened to anyone? She is slightly confused and embarrassed and I'd like to hear if anyone has encountered this.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well I do get little random orgasms upon occasion but nothing like that. I think we all are capable of orgasming without being touched. Ever had a wet dream? This one has me baffled.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

VIP Member Array

She's probably been thinking about it since

Junior Member Array

she said she had a feeling on her walls she never felt before, and it continued throughout the day. she fell asleep around 6pm and has been asleep since. it seems to have really drained her. her orgasms made her completely lose control of her body.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Hi
    You were probably stimulating her vagus nerve at the same time as her orgasm. The Vagus runs from the mouth to the anus. This can cause heart pressure problems as well as loss of consciousness. There are warning on some health sites against this. (particularly involving ice)
    The Vagus regulates muscle action that are not under concious control and I think that it has been isolated as the reason that some women with spinal damage can still feel orgasm. Be careful.

Junior Member Array

sounds like some good sex. 15 to 20 orgasms sounds a bit much. this was only by oral sex?

Junior Member Array

i actually had this happen to me not 15 to 20 but maybe 10 in a night but it consisted of sex and oral sex. feeling is amazing. most of mine where stimulated by thinking of sex.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oxy-moron View Post
    Hi
    You were probably stimulating her vagus nerve at the same time as her orgasm. The Vagus runs from the mouth to the anus. This can cause heart pressure problems as well as loss of consciousness. There are warning on some health sites against this. (particularly involving ice)
    The Vagus regulates muscle action that are not under concious control and I think that it has been isolated as the reason that some women with spinal damage can still feel orgasm. Be careful.
    Very interesting. I read about a man who was a very intense sexual practictioner (I can't remember if it was tantra or what) but he had a very intense orgasm and ended up paralized. Wonder if this is what was involved.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think that it has been isolated as the reason that some women with spinal damage can still feel orgasm. Be careful.
    Because the vagus nerve is separate to that of the spinal cord. This is also the reason why bodily systems still work in paralyzed patients. But it is going to definitely be stimulated during an orgasm as the nerves will reach all the way down to there. Unless the OP is jabbing his gf with an electric current, as done with clinical work, the vagus nerve really cannot be controlled. Sure if you talk you are involuntarily controlling vagus nerve in the sense that it plays a part in speech, or if you are breathing your vagus nerve is involuntarily controlling the muscle motions of the lungs. But other than that type of stuff we really cannot do anything, it will respond physiologically in an involuntary way. Basically it is a funnel location for involuntary function nerves, it is going to be stimulated no matter what. It is really kinda cool...but I am a nerd and find this stuff neat lol.

Very interesting. I read about a man who was a very intense sexual practictioner (I can't remember if it was tantra or what) but he had a very intense orgasm and ended up paralized. Wonder if this is what was involved.
    Intense stress can make the vagus nerve go wonky but in that case the most common result would be a huge decrease in heart rate/blood pressure causing him to essentially pass out. That and vagus nerve overstimulation would cause him to lose bladder control and pee his pants. But paralyzed? Very doubtful. To be paralyzed some portion of the brain stem or spinal cord needs to be damaged. The vagus nerve receives signals from a portion of the brain stem but an orgasm would not cause that...unless his orgasm involved physical abuse onto himself.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Hard to know if it could cause paralysis- Electronic stimulation of the Vagus is used to treat epilepsy.
    There are warnings in Chinese meditation lore that say that the mind can be taught to control or influence bodily functions that are not under conscious control but the results can be very damaging or fatal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast