Forum:

Thread: Erotic dreams.

VIP Member Array

Default Erotic dreams.

This has happened several times recently, before that not for a long time. The most recent was very vivid and has stuck in my mind, unlike the others which faded from memory quickly. The woman in the dream was a colleague of my wife, but the weird thing is I have never met her, and also in part of the dream she was working with me. Someone mentioned I was was putting a lot of hours in and another colleague I have little time for cut in "oh yeah, just since Yuki joined us," not in a nice way. So a mix of real and partly imaginary people present.

When the love making part happened it was just like for real, but the main feeling was of intense desire, love, affection and sadness as we both knew it would be our only time together because of loyalty to our partners (I know, makes little sense).We both knew we were doing wrong but the intensity of emotion was too great. I had a sensation of orgasm, but it didn't happen in reality.The sex was nothing unusual, the emotion was the thing. There was a sense that we had been together before a long time ago. Later it turned really weird, I was on holiday and got detained by law enforcement for something I didn't do but no one was listening, but she was not there anymore, my wife was around.

Any idea why this is happening now? All is normal at home, work is pretty stressful but can't see why that would start this off. I don't mind it, it's quite enjoyable! (The dreams that is.)

Thanks. Jim.

Junior Member Array

IDK all i can say is that ive had couple of dreams like that but with someone i have no clue who it was. I think it's normal. i hope lol. but it's been a while.

VIP Member Array

Ya know, I would say it's pretty normal too. Dreams can mean things, but sex is sex & it's fun in reality and dream Hahah. I've had erotic dreams before that I've dismissed because I knew I wasn't going to leave my boyfriend irl anytime soon so **shrugs**

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I had a dream like that the other night about my wife's sister. It was hot but you can be darn sure I'll never tell them about it.

VIP Member Array

Yeah - I won't be telling my wife any time soon I dreamed of having sex with her co-worker but don't worry it doesn't mean anything! Many things may be true but are best left unsaid! I'd be kind of interested to meet her though, to see if she was anything like she was in the dream, over and above being Japanese. It'd be too weird if she looked the same, though I suppose that would probably mean I met her before and just forgot about it.