Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get to squirt, volcanic orgasms guaranteed

Junior Member Array

Default Get to squirt, volcanic orgasms guaranteed

Hi Ladies...

If its Mildblowing, Earth shattering, Body Vibrating, Teeth Chattering orgasms that u are looking for, or whether u have not squirted before and always wanted to know what it would be like... look no further...
    It will consist of 3 successive rounds, which need to be completed regardless of how tired or drained u may feel. Thats if u want to achiever ur ultimate orgasm.
    If u follow my instructions and do not deviate... I'll leave the comments that will follow to sum up the results....
    Make sure u go urinate before u start(ignore any further urges to urinate while using this technique. Do clench and hold in, just relax and release). Lay down a towel and lie over it.

Commence masturbation as u would normally do... (clit stimulation etc)
    Its not important what u do to get urself lubricated... as long as u get lubricated enough to insert your middle two fingers.
    Feel upwards towards the tummy for the ridges, then a little deeper for the little bump. Now slide both fingers behind that bump in a sort of grip. Now slowly squeeze your fist closed a little. putting pressure onto that bump. Now lock your hand in that position and no matter what happens do not release that grip until orgasm.
    Now start to shake your arm a bit... In a vibrating sort of way. start slowly and continue to increase the speed until u orgasm. (u probably did not squirt on this round)
    25seconds break, just to catch ur breath..
    Do the exact same think. Fingers in, grip, shake, only this time when u about to cum, pull out your fingers and rub your clit quickly until u cum. ( there are chances that u wont squirt on this round too.)
    another 25seconds, now this is the big one (Please do not skip round 3).
    Fingers in, Grip, Shake, and when u cuming rub your clit... (odds are, this will be the most powerful orgasm of your life. and u will squirt..
    If u keep practising u would be able to squirt on round 1
    Pleased to be of service............. I'd like to hear comments only of people who have tried the exact instructions i have given.

St Jude... Patron Saint of Lost Causes.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Interesting technique... but what works for you might not work for every woman.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Junior Member Array

Please attempt all three rounds before commenting on its success rate...

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Is this a research?

Seriously we appreciate your thoughts on the said matter, but asking people to "follow your instructions and then comment"...

I don't think so....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

- WINNER OF THE BEST THREAD April 2011 Array Maximus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    Is this a research?

Seriously we appreciate your thoughts on the said matter, but asking people to "follow your instructions and then comment"...

I don't think so....

CW
    I concur...
    Behold the presence of the Father in all beings...

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Sharing your technique and what works for YOU is fine, but claiming that it would work for every woman (in the title saying it's guaranteed), is jumping the gun. Even if you have extensive, definitive research to back it up, it still doesn't prove that it would work for every woman. Some woman can't even have g-spot orgasms or have never had one.

There's nothing wrong with saying "hey, this works for me so you should try it." But saying that it's "guaranteed" to work is presumptuous.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

Not to rain on the OP's parade... but there is nothing really ground-breaking in the above listed steps. Its pretty much in every issue of cosmo how to reach and stimulate your gspot and many women (myeself included) enjoy those types of orgasms as well as clitoral and many squirt from either or both or not at all.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

LOLOLOL...

Not much else to say, other than I agree with all the other responses.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Banned from WH Array

You're kidding, right?

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Sweet...an anecdote. Nothing more scientific and proven than that.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast