Forum:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Making my vagina looser and wider. Help please.

Junior Member Array

Default Making my vagina looser and wider. Help please.

Hi,

About 4 months ago my husband and I were watching some online videos. One of the movies was of a girl who was receiving a very large dildo from a man. The scene lasted about 20 minutes and when he took the dildo out the girl was left with a very wide and still open vagina. This sent my husband over the edge and it was very obvious how much he enjoyed this sight. I must also admit to finding the scene very arousing even though I have no interest in girls.

So for the last 3 months in secret and almost daily I have been using a very thick dildo which I purchased online to stretch out my vagina. It is 2-1/2" wide and visually it is very impressive. When I first got it I couldn't even get the head in for the first two weeks but now I can get about 6 inches of it in with just a little effort. I have also learned to really enjoy the stretched sensation and the mixture of pleasure and pain is wonderful especially during the first few minutes. Sometimes I leave it in there for over an hour while I am reading a book or watching TV but this sometime leaves me a little sore so I only do this about once a week.

I think my technique is working as my husband made the comment recently that I did not feel as tight while we were making love. I must admit that lately he does feel small and I am finding this very erotic. He isn't complaining and I have noticed that he has been penetrating me harder and for longer lately which has been amazing. It is obvious my increasing size is really turning him on.

However, even after all my efforts my vagina still seems to shrink back down again very quickly after I remove the dildo and I have been unable to reproduce the sight in the video that my husband and I enjoyed so much. I am staying loose for extended periods of time between sessions but the appearance is not very different which is disappointing.

I think I am ready for a thicker dildo to see if this helps but thought I would ask the ladies if there is any sure fire way to make your noticeably bigger and how to get that big open appearance. I know this is a strange request but I would so love to surprise him with the same sight and when he finds out what I have been doing I know he will be very turned on and excited. There can be no denying my vagina has certainly changed over the last few months since I started this, it just doesn't seem to be changing as much as I wanted and I am looking for advice on how to get better results. I have been doing keggels for years and wondering if I should think about stopping these for awhile.

This is a serious question and I posted elsewhere with immature negative responses. Please don't reply for the sake of being judgemental or just to be nasty. I know what I am hoping to achieve is not for everyone and I accept this but I am a mature woman in a 20 year loving relationship and believe this will add a lot of excitement for my husband and myself.
    Last edited by Diane1969; 03-22-2011 at 01:22 AM.
    NubbinsUp likes this.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

The negative comments are form caring people- You are becoming a size queen. You must be careful or you will threaten your own urinary continence.
    Why not get hubby involved with a bit of play with your existing toy. With a bit of imagination this could keep you satisfied for a while.
    He will help to keep a perspective on things for you- he may not want you to go too much larger.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We don't judge on this Forum and welcome.

Fantasy is erotic... You describing all of that, I can see the excitement.

However, he more than likely will not feel you, it will be an "empty space" and as such will he enjoy it?

Maybe what he enjoyed was the erotica, the visual.

If you do reverse cowboy, he will see you , him, inside of you and that to me is more exciting,whilst he will feel you contracting and you will feel him wall to wall.

Have a think about that.

CW
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 04-14-2011 at 03:39 AM.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Banned from WH Array

What you do with your body is entirely up to you. The one suggestion I would like to make is that you do some research before you go much further so you will know the potential consequences of your choices.

Remember that the vagina is a muscle that can expand and contract.

Your husband may have enjoyed viewing someone else, a stranger, participating in the activity you describe and may have found it to be erotic. As men are very visual.

Loss of 'friction' or feeling between the two of you during intercourse may be another thing to consider.

You might check with your GYN to see if there are any long term risks with this type of activity....like urinary incontinence or any other long term damage that can be done as a result.

Kegels are magnificent exercises that should be done by both genders - IMO - to help prevent urinary incontinence as we age. Adult diapers anyone?

Again, it's your body, do with it as you see fit. Just do so with as much education and knowledge, about the pros and the cons, as you can.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kegels help you have control over your muscles, that is a good thing. I guarantee if that movie had continued that actress's vagina would have tightened back up in short order. I have delivered two children naturally and I'll bet I have better muscle tone than most virgins. Mucles control allows you not only to contract but to also relax your muscles.

You might do some research on the practice of fisting and see how they work into that? It is essentially the same thing. They do not walk around with vaginas or anuses that flap in the wind.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

Banned from WH Array

Both of my children were born 10 lbs+ each and 22" in length and their mother got back to where she could squeeze my shaft very firmly in a fairly short period of time, thanks to kegels.

However, with that being said, I didn't want to state something about which I have no "first hand" experience.

Junior Member Array

hie Diane, everywoman wants the opposite of what you want, a loose virgin is all our nightmare cose it result in meaningless relationships as man wants a tight one. but you can bath with hot water down there it stretches the muscles making it loose after some time, and avoid kegel as they make u tight
    "Love like an Angel & Make love like the devil"

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Diane1969 View Post
    Hi,

About 4 months ago my husband and I were watching some online videos. One of the movies was of a girl who was receiving a very large dildo from a man. The scene lasted about 20 minutes and when he took the dildo out the girl was left with a very wide and still open vagina. This sent my husband over the edge and it was very obvious how much he enjoyed this sight. I must also admit to finding the scene very arousing even though I have no interest in girls.

So for the last 3 months in secret and almost daily I have been using a very thick dildo which I purchased online to stretch out my vagina. It is 2-1/2" wide and visually it is very impressive. When I first got it I couldn't even get the head in for the first two weeks but now I can get about 6 inches of it in with just a little effort. I have also learned to really enjoy the stretched sensation and the mixture of pleasure and pain is wonderful especially during the first few minutes. Sometimes I leave it in there for over an hour while I am reading a book or watching TV but this sometime leaves me a little sore so I only do this about once a week.

I think my technique is working as my husband made the comment recently that I did not feel as tight while we were making love. I must admit that lately he does feel small and I am finding this very erotic. He isn't complaining and I have noticed that he has been penetrating me harder and for longer lately which has been amazing. It is obvious my increasing size is really turning him on.

However, even after all my efforts my vagina still seems to shrink back down again very quickly after I remove the dildo and I have been unable to reproduce the sight in the video that my husband and I enjoyed so much. I am staying loose for extended periods of time between sessions but the appearance is not very different which is disappointing.

I think I am ready for a thicker dildo to see if this helps but thought I would ask the ladies if there is any sure fire way to make your noticeably bigger and how to get that big open appearance. I know this is a strange request but I would so love to surprise him with the same sight and when he finds out what I have been doing I know he will be very turned on and excited. There can be no denying my vagina has certainly changed over the last few months since I started this, it just doesn't seem to be changing as much as I wanted and I am looking for advice on how to get better results. I have been doing keggels for years and wondering if I should think about stopping these for awhile.

This is a serious question and I posted elsewhere with immature negative responses. Please don't reply for the sake of being judgemental or just to be nasty. I know what I am hoping to achieve is not for everyone and I accept this but I am a mature woman in a 20 year loving relationship and believe this will add a lot of excitement for my husband and myself.
    Sounds incredible,

You say that you feel looser after using the dildo you are doing - it stands to reason that using a larger one will help you stretch even further still.

However, as there's a lot of elasticity it will probably always go back to normal.

I fantasise about my wife being with men much larger than me, and when we have sex I like to angle my hips so my penis looks and feels small for her.
    I never thought about using dildos to make my wife larger, I will try after you say they work for you.

Good luck

Junior Member Array

Thanks everyone for their comments, concerns and mature answers. I did a little research and have decided to continue with the kegels, but I must confess to becoming quite addicted to the size of my new toy and really don't want to stop using it. The looser feeling of my vagina when with hubby is wonderful.

I have decided next weekend to show my husband know what I have been doing. If he is not comfortable with me doing this I will re-think the situation but I do believe he will be quite excited. I never figured myself a "size queen" but after becoming used to the size of my new toy I now understand the attraction.

Junior Member Array

I finally surprised and confessed to my husband what I had been doing for the last 4-5 months or so. You should have seen his face when I showed him my big toy, it was very funny. The only thing funnier was when I slipped the enormous toy in almost with one stroke in front of him. His jaw hit the floor. We used it together and it was very rewarding and it excited him in a way I haven't seen for some time. He also told me that during the last few weeks I had been very very loose which I already knew because he had been feeling quite small lately. I still enjoy him of course but there was a lot less friction. He said he didn't want to say anything in case he hurt my feelings.

We talked about it and he said that he really enjoyed the new sensations and has encouraged me to continue if it makes me happy and gives me pleasure. He supports my wish to try something larger and together this weekend we are going to look online together for something thicker that will stretch me out further. I know this is not for everyone but it has been so enjoyable I wish I discovered how much I enjoy pushing my limits years ago. The truth is I am absolutely addicted to the feeling of being completely full and I am so happy my husband is on board with this.

On another matter of interest, this toy has changed the appearance of my vagina significantly. Having had three babies my vagina hasn't looked looked like a 19 year old swimsuit models would in quite some time, but it was still quite defined and for want of a better word "pretty". In just a short amount of time it has visually changed. Apart from being slightly wider now when I am in a relaxed position, my labia are now looking quite "dangly" and truth be, very untidy looking in shape. I am certain there are color changes as well. This really doesn't concern me at all but I would not have expected myself to visually change so much in such a short amount of time. I wish now I had taken pictures during the last 3 months and could document the change for others to see as the difference is more than a little surprising. I would expect many woman would become self conscious about this but to be honest now when I look at myself I am sort of proud and very much like the way it looks. I wish I could word it differently but I look "well used" now.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast