Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thoughts on men who wear panties

Junior Member Array

Default thoughts on men who wear panties

Hi,
    I'm a 29 year old man with a love for women's underwear. I love the feeling of them, like to sniff them & even like to wear them. I have a serious panty fetish.
    I know there's a thread about this already but it's closed so I'm starting a new one. I would really like to hear women's opinions on men wearing panties, speak the truth I will not be offended. If you feel I'm nothing but a pervert say it. Also I'm sure there are some women that don't have a problem with men wearing panties so for those women maybe make some suggestions as to what kind of panties to wear. If you could post links or pictures for the panty suggestions that would be great. I'd really appreciate any & all responses that I receive.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

I don't have a problem with a guy wearing panties. To each their own, so go right ahead.
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

I wouldn't find wearing clean panties because you like the feel of them that odd. No more odd than people's like of thongs. Sniffing and wearing used panties though would seem a bit creepy and disgusting.

Junior Member Array

kira & Kristalyn thanks for your responses & kira I only like to sniff used panties don't wear used panties I only wear clean ones. I buy the panties that I wear.

Banned from WH Array

Whatever you're into, as long as it's legal and it feels good, knock yourself out.

Links are not allowed so reading the Rules/FAQ is a good idea.

Junior Member Array

seeker, thanks for your words.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think it is weird and gross for the sniffing but I know that there are a lot of men with this fetish simply because of the way the underwear looks and feels which is totally okay, to each their own.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Banned from WH Array Thomas Hepburn's Avatar

They say a lot of men would like at sometime to wear women's clothes ?? Me, never been interested ! I prefer to take womens clothes off (from a woman) than put them on !

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pantyfanatic View Post
    Hi,
    I'm a 29 year old man with a love for women's underwear. I love the feeling of them, like to sniff them & even like to wear them. I have a serious panty fetish.
    I know there's a thread about this already but it's closed so I'm starting a new one. I would really like to hear women's opinions on men wearing panties, speak the truth I will not be offended. If you feel I'm nothing but a pervert say it. Also I'm sure there are some women that don't have a problem with men wearing panties so for those women maybe make some suggestions as to what kind of panties to wear. If you could post links or pictures for the panty suggestions that would be great. I'd really appreciate any & all responses that I receive.

http://www.womens-health.com/boards/...panties-4.html

It was an old thread, yes, so closed and I am sure you've read the responses from 2009, however, the members may very well want to read those responses as well....

In that thread, the OP explained why he liked wearing them, the attraction of that and wanted to understand our thoughts

Your questions are more based on providing links (which are not allowed) and pitures of panties, which is really probably not going to happen...

We all have a right to be ourselves if you are entering a relationship you have the "duty" in my opinion to be honest and open, or else it isn't a strong relationship and in that explaining perhaps to someone whom otherwise, has not encountered this before in her past.. Does that occur?

You say "used" panties, so I assume they are of a woman friend, or girlfriend, hense my question and my reply to the notation of doing so...

The common factor I see is, "silk" as to the feel.

As to the look, there are so many sexy underwear out there for us, I can't imagine any man not liking what he sees, more so than naked As there is an element of excitement and sexy in what we wear.

It's a fetish it's your priogrative but in your opinion why do you think you like them "on you"...

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array sungoddesschelsy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only part I find a little odd is the sniffing, but if they were your GF's then it wouldn't be so odd.

Personally I couldn't date a guy that wants to wear women's underwear.

I have favorite pairs and what if he wanted to wear my favorite pair on the same day I did?? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast