Forum:

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By harryklein
  • 1 Post By oxy-moron

Thread: How to give myself a proper orgasm :)

Junior Member Array

Default How to give myself a proper orgasm :)

Hi there,

I am 18 years old and don't know if I've had an orgasm yet or not..

I have had many sexual partners before but my current one has really tryed to help
    me find my way in this department. From a guy's perspective he tells me that it's
    like a sudden euphoria or like an uncontrollable force that keeps building until
    you can't hold back and then there's this sudden release.

I am not getting what he describes at all. I've been trying with a vibrator recently
    but all it ever seems to do is bring me up to this sort of aroused state and then plateaus and after that when it's on full strength for a while it just goes all sensitive and numb. I'm not getting any strong build up or release. Can someone please explain what should I be looking for or what I should be feeling from an orgasm? Or if I'm on the right path, tell me how to get this "wow" feeling that I keep hearing and reading everywhere.

Thank you
    Tilleeeeee likes this.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array

Hi
    when you say you went sensitive this is possibly a clue that you had an Orgasm but just did not get the rush of feeling that comes with it.
    This is possibly just due to something in the speed of build-up or something hormonal. Try a slower more prolonged build up with your boyfriend. Start off with some cuddling and massage. Try to get more of a mental build up. Get him to read something erotic to you while he is playing with you. If you are happy for him to use the vibe on your clit- it may provide a mental boost- but get him to do it after a long build up.
    Remember sex is mostly in the mind.
    Tilleeeeee likes this.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Try using some really strongly erotic (for you) imagery. Vibrators can physically excite my nether regions but I've only ever gotten what I considered 'cold' orgasms from them without strong mental images or a partner. The mind is a great sex toy I know exactly what you mean, though. Felt the same way when I first tried a vibrator and was learning how to orgasm, wasn't sure if I had or not. It helped me to get a more intense experience by tensing my inner muscles rhythmically and/or moving my hips.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

for me, i discover the most climax with clitoral stimulation, those are always the greatest orgasms, it comes full force, so much like you could pee but so much better try using your vibrator on your clit with firm pressure until you feel uncontrollable..that will be the moment of sure bliss!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Tod121's Avatar

I agree with getting in the mood rather than just going for the physical stimulation. What turns you on mentally? Possibly try something my wife has just got into, erotic fiction books, I think they can turn on both sexes. Clitoral stimulation can lead to an amazing physical sensation, try searching "G spot" on youtube, I have seen some very useful guidence on there.