Forum:

Thread: Best educational video - Female Ejaculation

Junior Member Array

Default Best educational video - Female Ejaculation

If you were going to buy just one video to learn how to get to female ejaculation - which would it be?

Thanks.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Winnie welcome to the Forum.

I don't believe that there would be a video of "education" on this subject but I am betting WC knows of some books that can guide you into the right direction of being free, no in-hibitions and self learning about your body.

You can't train to do this persay, it's mindset and it's about you.

Is this something you want to do for you? Or is this something your partner has asked you to do, because this will also play an effect as to whether or not you can even do this.

CW
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let me give this a bit of thought. May have to rummage around in the shelves.
    We can only learn to love by loving. - Iris Mudoch, British writer

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Or just write about an experience JK...

Sensuality definately comes to mind, in at least the beginning of how this all works.... That total freedom, love, of everything...
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    Winnie welcome to the Forum.

I don't believe that there would be a video of "education" on this subject but I am betting WC knows of some books that can guide you into the right direction of being free, no in-hibitions and self learning about your body.

You can't train to do this persay, it's mindset and it's about you.

Is this something you want to do for you? Or is this something your partner has asked you to do, because this will also play an effect as to whether or not you can even do this.

CW
    I am the man in this relationship and have been happily married for 21 years. During our first year of marriage my wife had an ejaculative orgasm...but she thought she pee'd on me. Obviously became something she suppressed after that. I began investigating this phenomenon after hearing about a number of years ago and brought the subject up. Told her that it wasn't what she thought and that I thought it was something I would like to pursue. She has been open to it, and in fact we bought some video from "Holistic Wisdom" that gave some instruction that has been helpful, but we are having a tough time "getting there". She has had one other ejaculation that happened probably two years ago...it was definitely a female ejaculation but it came on, as did the first without her really knowing it was happening. I can stimulate her g-spot and get her to the point of feeling like she really has to "go", but we are having a tough time getting to the next step. She really wants to get there so just trying some other options. I thought the video would be the way to go as we are both visual learners...and watching it together gets us both revved up. Hope that helps.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've repeatedly recommended these books on female ejaculation for couples to read TOGETHER. They are also on WC's Books on Sex thread.

Books on Sex

Unleashing Her G-Spot Orgasm : A Simple, Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Ultimate Sexual Ecstasy by: Donald L. Hicks
    and
    Female Ejaculation : Unleash the Ultimate G-Spot Orgasm by: Somraj Pokras, Jeffre Talltrees

I thought they both were very informative and gave good suggestions on the art of ejaculation for women. It is all about trust, communication and exploring what works. The reason I stress for couples to read these together is because this is not something that can be accomplished one sided. A man cannot set out to make his woman ejaculate without her knowledge. To me, there is a mind set that goes along with it, especially at first. I have to be very aroused and relaxed. I can now also make myself ejaculate on my own, it just one day happened, I didn't set out for it to happen. With that said, a woman can work on this on her own, but I would imagine it would be more difficult.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

VIP Member Array

We have read some of these books and have been trying to get her to squirt when were making love as well, and it is hard. I dont know if it is for all women or all women are able to reach the point where they squirt?