Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erotic Letters ???

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ska1331's Avatar

Default Erotic Letters ???

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this. As stated in an earlier thread, my wife has been expanding her sexual world. Many years ago my wife had found some erotic letters that i had written to a previous gf. The letters were in a box of stuff from high school my parents had and dropped off at our house when they moved out of state. My wife was upset not so much by what I had written, rather by the fact I had never written her in this way. My wife and i are currently geographicly separated due to our military commitments and I was wondering if I should attemp to write her some erotic letters or emails. The hard part is I still after 20yrs have no idea of her fantasies. When Ive asked in the past all she ever says is that I'm everything in a lover she could ever want. I know my fantasies, and yes they involve just her and only her. Should I just start there and see if she gives feed back???? I also want her to know I desire intimacy and romance with her and not just sexual gratification. Would appreciate a woman"s view. Thank you.
    P.S. also appreciate it if some of you guys have input to as you all are great too.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why not? Start with your fantasies and see where it takes the two of you. It sounds like she is open to exploring. Don't stop with letters. Play games, etc.

I don't see any harm in spicing things up like that.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My first thought was a slower approach, a simple question to her, more seductive style of letter, "I see you in the glow of the sun, a blanket layed out by a tree, you naked against the tree, smiling at me as I am walking towards you, with love and lust in your eyes, what do we do next?

It sounds more like after all of those years, she would be shy to tell you her fantasies but if you go in with a leading play roll, maybe she will finish it and send it back to you..

I just think to write a total erotic letter, says you would have and are doing it for anyone, yet, a seductive you and her letter, that she finishes, well later you can maybe tell her once you've succeeded, is you have more love for her than the ex, you see seduction more than erotica due to that love.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Wow, never thought of doing a pass and return type of letter. Sounds really interesting, but not quite sure she'd play along. I guess its worth trying tho. Then again I worry that she wouldnt play and then I'd feel stupid. With writing and sending her a letter I'm not waiting for her to finish it. Kind of torn here because I would soooo love for her to get involved. Then at the same time I think an unsoliceted letter would just blow her mind.

Blog Entries

I'd smile and go WT? Okay I'll play

Only a closed minded person whom has no feelings would not reply and you wouldn't be stupid either, because you put it out there, it would be shyness at the worse not to reply and then, you follow with:-

So my shy wife, who sits in her chair reading my letter, pondering, dreaming of the setting I created, did she have a better setting, or just needs more time to dream that dream, as she falls asleep, visualising, me, her, together in the woods, alone, until I come home, before she replies and finishes the letter.... I'd say she is dreaming that dream.

AND, so start another one under the above statement

Blog Entries

Edit

I mean add to it, in a romantic way so she can see more of this visualisation, still leaving her to end it, and just keep it going, even if she doesn't end up adding to it, you've planted the seed, have kept it going and it's your visualisation together in any event, as you've created it and continued it, like a love letter, romantic letter, seductive letter, sexy letter etc as it goes on.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ska1331 View Post
    Wow, never thought of doing a pass and return type of letter. Sounds really interesting, but not quite sure she'd play along. I guess its worth trying tho. Then again I worry that she wouldnt play and then I'd feel stupid. With writing and sending her a letter I'm not waiting for her to finish it. Kind of torn here because I would soooo love for her to get involved. Then at the same time I think an unsoliceted letter would just blow her mind.
    Kind of like me... I'm very sexually open, but not so sure I'd play along with a pass along letter type thing. I'd rather just read, my SO's "fantasy" letter, it would give me ideas and thoughts, let me know where his mind was taking him and myself. If I felt like writing one in return, then I would, but it wouldn't be based off of YOUR fantasy, but my fantasy, my setting, etc. But I wouldn't want it to be up to me to fill in the blanks and return your letter to you.

However, you know your wife best. We all have differing opinions on how we would like to be handled.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

That's what i love about this group, ask one question, get soooo many answers and thats just from you two ladies. I like both of your answers and be honest I think i may write a short little primer story, guage her responce then send her a starter and see where she goes from there. Really tho I realize I have become more timid as I've grown older. It honestly kills me that I dont know my wife better sexually, but she had always been so close lipped in the past. With what seems as her new awakening I pray she will see fit to let me into that part of her world. I dont just desire the sexual acts, it's the intimacy before, during and after, that incredible closeness of a life, the secret life if you, shared and experienced together that I want with my wife. Thank you for your guidance.

Banned from WH Array

Dude! I have to ask....WTF has taken you so long? This is your wife....the woman you have committed your life to...c'mon man, wake up the ponies and get after it! (all said with good intentions).

Your wife is the most beautiful woman in your world. Also let her know that she is the most sensual and sexy by writing to her.

Becasue you are geographically divided is all the more reason....

Try what the ladies above suggested and see how/where it goes....

Good luck!

Banned from WH Array

The overall theme of the "fantasy" dirty letter isnt the most important part, its the details. Describing things like the taste of her soft, sweet lips as you kiss her, your strong hands holding her body tight to yours, gasping for breath as you gently suck in and bite her lower lip. Pressing her up against a wall, letter her feel your hardness as you kiss and bite her neck, down to her collar bone. Carrying her somewhere to lay her down is a pretty common female turn on, then just describe the erotic act in a way that makes her sound/feel like the sex goddess she is. Sometimes, it sounds good to end it with your bodies melting together in a warm glow as she lays on your chest as your hearts beat as one. Throw in a little hair pulling and make your orgasm sound like the most powerful of your life, and you should have a winner. Maybe start the story on a beach, or a rooftop, someplace that sounds exciting. Just some ideas.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast