Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Height and penis size

Banned from WH Array

Default Height and penis size

Hi. I just started dating a guy who's pretty tall. We haven't gone that far yet, but out of curiosity, I'm wondering if you've ever noticed a connection between a guy's height and his penis size? Any thoughts?

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Speculation isn't always reality... Just because he is tall, doesn't mean his penis is long, just because he's thin, doesn't mean that his penis is thin... Although we had this thought in my school days that what ever his fingers are like his penis will be, so short fat, that be it and actually when we grew older and compared we laughed as mostly that seemed to be correct.

I am curious however, are you frightened that he may be too large for you? Is that why the question?
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Banned from WH Array

Just curious if you can tell from height alone. Not worried at all.

July 2011 Poster of the Month Array kristalyn_04's Avatar

Nope. There is absolutely no correlation. Why the curiosity? Is size important to you?
    How can you see where you're going if you spend your whole life looking over your shoulder? –Naughty Ninja

Banned from WH Array

I don't know. My girlfriends and I were just talking I guess. I never thought about it until now. Anyone with experience? Have you had tall men with average/small penises?

Blog Entries

Abby,

IDK, I prefer not to discuss my man's parts with other women, 1) because if you are just dating and go OMG and brag about the night you had, they want some... not all friends are true friends... and 2) because, I wouldn't like him to go and brag about me to all his mates, them knowing what size boobs I have, how I was sexually in bed, that's my business between two people...

We, on this Forum honestly don't give a toss about size, we don't, because size is irrelevent, it's about the way he makes you feel, as a woman, and therefore, how he uses it...

Banned from WH Array

Not looking for your man's size. Just if anyone has noticed this as a trend in their experience. That's all.

Blog Entries

Oh I'm not telling you either It wasn't the point I was trying to make I was offering advice to you, like what happens if you fall in love with this guy and yet, you've discussed his penis with all of your friends and what he is like in bed and he finds out? Just giving you some things to think about based on your posts

Unfortunately I don't think you are going to get your answer, unless Tex puts up the stats again from all over the world and how suposidly different nationalities have different sizes as an average.

We are all built differently your boobs are different than your friends right and it's got nothing to do with how tall you are, verses how short one of your friends are it just is that way.

There is no answer to your question.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDLERS WISH View Post
    Oh I'm not telling you either It wasn't the point I was trying to make I was offering advice to you, like what happens if you fall in love with this guy and yet, you've discussed his penis with all of your friends and what he is like in bed and he finds out? Just giving you some things to think about based on your posts

Unfortunately I don't think you are going to get your answer, unless Tex puts up the stats again from all over the world and how suposidly different nationalities have different sizes as an average.

We are all built differently your boobs are different than your friends right and it's got nothing to do with how tall you are, verses how short one of your friends are it just is that way.

There is no answer to your question.
    Not looking for a definitive answer. Just what other women have noticed over the years. Thought it might be an interesting discussion.

Blog Entries

Who do I ban? You or your alter ego?

We've answered you a million times no point coming here posing as a woman, to see if you can gleen a different answer, the answer is the same and you've wasted my time replying to a "woman" .

OCD, go and get some help ....

You know you can not play on this Forum, being deceptive...Both of you are banned....

Thread closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast