Forum:

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Did you bring yourself to swallow your husband semen after a long time? if so how?

Banned from WH Array

Default Did you bring yourself to swallow your husband semen after a long time? if so how?

My wife keeps saying that it is not something that turns her on and I understand that, to me, the idea blows my mind away, it is that strong...I do understand that I can't force anyone do something they don't want, but she lets me finish in her mouth, she swallows a bit everytime, so my question to the ladies here is:

Did you swallow your husband semen after a long time and when you were finally able to do this for him, what and how did things change or happen so you find in yourself the strength or desire to do it?

Just want to find out if with time and love maybe my wife someday will get there....thanks

Blog Entries

This is not something I "brought myself" to do after some strange revelation, but it is something I do occasionally because my husband likes it.

Examine the constitution of your semen. Taste it yourself. Swallow it yourself. Don't ask her to do anything you wouldn't. If it smells or tastes bleachy at all, start cutting your salty foods and get on the fresh fruits and veggie train. If it's chunky, get yourself a big bottle of water and get hydrated. If your semen isn't an unpleasant consistency or taste, your wife may be more likely to swallow it for your pleasure.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

Couldn't have said it better than Little did. The best way to get her interested, and at least make it tolerable for her so she's willing to do it for you, is to make it pleasant. Would you enjoy a warm salty bleachy liquid in your mouth? Or even worse, a chunky salty bleachy goo in your mouth? (It turns my stomach just thinking about it!!) Nope. So if you try it out yourself and that's the result, make some modifications to your diet.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by marcopoly View Post
    Just want to find out if with time and love maybe my wife someday will get there....thanks
    I did. But I originally did it because he needed me to, not just because he wanted me to. There's a big difference. I've also always been an oral fan (both giving and receiving) even though I wasn't a cum fan at first. My husband's ejaculation and orgasm are separate. In order for him to orgasm he has to stroke his penis, cum into my mouth, watch me swallow and know that I'm enjoying myself. Only then his orgasm happens. Nothing else will make him orgasm. If I don't swallow or if I don't enjoy swallowing, then he can't orgasm. Period. The process of me going from someone who was initially a bit afraid of cum to being someone who very much enjoys swallowing took many months. It worked out because I was motivated. I didn't give up and he didn't give up on me either. It wasn't easy at first. I gaged a few times early on, but it didn't take long for me to get the the point where swallowing became a total no big deal. Besides his infinite patience and my determination I think the single most helpful thing for me was watching videos of other women swallowing and seeing how easy it was to do. Head back and mouth wide open helps a lot! I remember going through a phase where even though I was swallowing regularly, it was just sort of something I did and didn't think anything of. The change from "gosh, what's the big deal?" to "hey, this is really great!" took a few more months. One day I realized that it wasn't just something I did, but something I thoroughly enjoyed doing. I've been eagerly and enthusiastically swallowing every other morning like clockwork for the last few years now. I know as we get older it'll probably get less frequent, but right now I'm loving it. As for the comments about taste, it does change from time to time. The thicker and saltier his cum is, the better I like it. There are times when it can be totally bland and flavorless and that can be a bit boring if it goes on for awhile.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array PinkySweet's Avatar

Hm, I enjoy swallowing my fiances semen, I do HATE the taste though! But I love swallowing it because I know he really enjoys it and turns both of us on. Its a compromise basically because Im sure theres things he does for me that he may not enjoy...

But I think, men shouldnt be so pushy about it.

Banned from WH Array

Thank you ladies, sometime I have such a hard time understanding my wife, nothing with her have been easy, has taken such a long time for her to relax and enjoying our marriage, but I won't give up....to don't know what is the problem.....really, I have tried my thing and since I eat fruit like nuts, I taste rather sweet....and it is not bad but did not swallow my whole load - only tasted it....she says that someday....she also says that is too much (don't know why since I ejaculate everyday and sometimes twice a day)...I tell her that when that is the case, is because I am enjoying what she is doing to me very much.....I'll share some of your views and stories with her..cation always has worked with her.....thanks

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

Tinyclitt, uggghhhh... to each their own of course but frankly I feel blessed that my boyfriend's cum is smooth and tasteless! BLACH!

I wasn't attracted to the idea of swallowing cum at first but luckily none of my previous partners had any "chunks" or weird consistencies or smells, so while I don't "enjoy" the actual act, I do enjoy giving my boyfriend pleasure and watching his reactions and being in the moment.

Does your wife know that you find a lot of pleasure in swallowing? I think one of the biggest motivators for a man or woman to do something in bed is knowing that they're bringing immense pleasure to their partner. So if by chance you haven't communicated what you want clearly enough, maybe your wife just doesn't know that you'd really like her to do this.

Banned from WH Array

A male's perspective...

She tried it, didn't like it, so don't push it.

I assume that she knows it's a turn on for you, so be patient, be the very best lover you can be for her, and wait until she offers to try it again.

My SO is still pretty much a "non-swallower" for the most part and it has diminished in level of importance over the years that frankly, it's a pleasent surprise if/when it does occur. There is so much more to our intimacy and WE get so much more joy out of my ejaculating inside her.

BTW - Have you read the book "She Comes First" by Ian Kerner Ph.D ? I highly recommend it.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have tried it, I greatly dislike it but I have continued to try and at the very least tolerate the taste to be able to let it drip out of my mouth but in 3 1/2 years I have been having sex I am still not able to have him completely finish in my mouth. My bf has the case of chunky, thick, salty, very pungent chlorine mass volume cum. When I say mass volume I mean fill your mouth, not this 1-2 tsp that is the thought of "average", no, it is about 1/4 cup nearly every time. When that amount is in your mouth while already not liking the taste or texture there is a real battle to be able to just try it. And changing diets does not equate a better tasting or texture of semen in all men. I told him to try drinking more water before sex, a day before, even over the course of a couple days to a week or more. Does not work. Tried the change in diet with a few weeks with much less red meat, much less coffee, eating better salads and chicken as well as greatly increasing the fruits. Did not work. His stuff just has a mind of it's own and it has decided that it will remain a large volume of chlorine smelling, salty, thick, chunky semen. I am not aroused by semen to begin with so there is no enjoyment for me besides the idea of him being pleased, but I have honestly tried my best to get used to it in my mouth though this is real tough. He sort of stopped asking if I would try to take it in the mouth again but recently he has been asking more and more. I let him know that I just cannot stomach it, the last thing I want to do is throw up because of it and there is a very good chance that will happen simply due to the taste and texture. I constantly let him know though that I have no problem with him finishing on my body, sure I smell like chlorine for awhile but I am honestly fine with the actual stuff on me because I know he likes to see it on me.

However if my bf ever started with the "well other girls do it so you should like it too", or "I am a guy I like to see that stuff happen so you should be doing it all the time no matter what it tastes like" then I would have a fit. I am not another woman, I am me, if you cannot accept your SO despite them trying things for you (even if it does not work the way you wanted it to) then maybe there needs to be a re-evaluation of the sex part of the relationship. Being pushy, nagging, and trying to use the "well other people love it so you should love it too" to guilt someone into doing something can create resentment and that is not an easy thing to overcome in the long run.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Junior Member Array

I dont have a problem with it. My hubbys is tastless and thin. If he has a few beers it taste different. I like it myself. I like what it does for him!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast