Forum:

Thread: My clitoris isn't as sensitive - what should I do?

Junior Member Array

Default My clitoris isn't as sensitive - what should I do?

I think it's from using this clit-vibrator I got a few months ago. It has 8 speeds and it's really intense.

I feel like my clit has lost some sensitivity... I fooled around with a guy for the first time since I bought my vibrator and it just didn't feel that great. It might have been me just being nervous or because he's a new guy and isn't sure how to touch me yet.. but I'm worried.

Is there anything I can do to make my clitoris more sensative? I know there are creams you can buy... what are some good/cheap ones?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Pure Romance has a cream that I just absolutely love. They claim it has not taste, but it does have a mild flavor to it (not bad). Also, some guys just aren't that great. At any rate, maybe take a break from the vibrator for a bit and see if that helps?

WH Moderator & WINNER OF BEST THREAD MARCH & JUNE 2011- Don't mes with Mes T Array Mes T's Avatar

I definitely agree with the above - take a break from the vibrator and re-learn how to pleasure yourself with just your fingers. Then once you've gotten the hang of that, you can teach a guy to do the same for you.

That's the danger of overly relying on a vibrator, but the good news is that it's not irreversible - just takes some patience and time.