Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poop during anal sex

Junior Member Array

Default Poop during anal sex

I have been having sex with a guy for about 4 months in a friends with benefits relationship, recently we were pretty drunk having sex he suggested trying anal sex and I was down for it. We got into it and everything was going well until I heard him say "what's on my hand? should I be freaking out right now?!" it was dark so I smelled his hand and sure enough it was poop.
    We immediately stopped and went in the shower. I wanted to cry so badly and I told him how embarrassed I was and he didn't really say too much about it. Not to be raunchy but I did end up giving him head and finishing him off and I spent the night.
    Things the next morning were a little awkward but seemed alright.

I texted him later that day and he said that he wanted to "take it easy for a while", to which I asked him if that meant he didn't want to hang out anymore, since guys sometimes think easing into these things its the better way (it's not, btw)
    He told me no and that he "just needs a week" and "needs to slow things down"
    I asked if it was anything I did and he said no he just needs to slow down. But I'd be stupid to think this is a coincidence that this is happening the day after the whole poop incident.
    I was really upset about this so I didn't feel like asking him all of the stuff that's now digging at me.

I am way to embarassed to talk about this to anyone else so I just want some peoples opinions/advice
    Is poop during anal normal?
    And for the guys would you really be THAT disgusted that you'd break it off with a girl or do you think he'll get over it?
    Or ladies if this has happend to you how did your man react?

This is kind of lengthy but I just had to get all my feelings about it out I am mortified

VIP Member Array

This probably won't be very helpful, but I don't know how poop could NOT get on him during anal. I've asked women about this who enjoy anal and they always say well... yea... there's always a little. Unless you do an enema, there's gonna be poop up there. Which is also why I don't understand why guys seem to want to get women to do it. I've only done it a few times with people I was in very serious relationships with and there was poop and I was thoroughly grossed out. If I ever tried it again, I would definitely do an enema first.

With regards to your situation, it seems like this was a very casual relationship and maybe after the incident he got a bit freaked out just at the intensity of the situation and wants to back off. It doesn't seem to take much to scare guys away, if they weren't interested in having a serious relationship with you in the first place. But don't feel bad. It's probably not just about the poop. He was most likely going to move on at some point anyway.

Junior Member Array

Yeah exactly I'm embarrassed and was totally grossed out by it but it comes with the territory. I think what freaked him out the most is that is got on his hand.
    I know our relationship wasn't going to last forever anyways since it was casual but, as immature as it might sound, I just don't want it to end on THAT note. I think that might be what's bothering me the most. I'm giving him his time but I'm kind of torn about whether I should bother trying to talk it out with him or just let it go.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array ska1331's Avatar

Ok honest male perspective here, I've had almost the same thing occur with a female friend years ago. It was after we had finished that I discovered it and I chose not to say anything to her, so as to not embarass her. I just took a shower. I understand it occurs with anal sex and no I wasn't freaked out by it. If this is his "reason" for ending it I would say let him go. If you're spending your time and effort on a friend with benefits, you're missing out on spending time with someone that could be for you. I've personally found the whole friends with benifits thing really has more draw backs than benefits. Just my experience.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Don't let him near a baby! He needs to grow up.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by megjack View Post
    Yeah exactly I'm embarrassed and was totally grossed out by it but it comes with the territory. I think what freaked him out the most is that is got on his hand.
    I know our relationship wasn't going to last forever anyways since it was casual but, as immature as it might sound, I just don't want it to end on THAT note. I think that might be what's bothering me the most. I'm giving him his time but I'm kind of torn about whether I should bother trying to talk it out with him or just let it go.
    I think the faster you move on from this guy, the better off you will be. Don't drive yourself nuts. If he would walk away that easily it could be anything that set him off. Maybe you got a piece of lettuce stuck in your teeth and he says that's it.

And while it may seem embarrassing and upsetting now, I assure you in a few years you will be laughing with your girlfriends telling stories about a guy who dumped you once because your poop got on his hand.

Chin up.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

It is definitely a mortifying incident!! That's why anytime I think we are going to have sex, or I'm going to try to have sex, or my husband hints he wants to have sex I go to the restroom and "clean out my pipes" that way if we do anal I know we won't have that happen.

Back on topic. I don't think that's just a coincidence. Wouldn't you freak out of someone pooed on you? I know I would! Just give him the week and see what happens, who knows what'll happen but later on ya'll could laugh about it.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you're going to play in the "mud puddle" you're going to get some mud on you.

As jns put it he needs to grow up.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Junior Member Array

You poor thing! how upsetting to end on that note....however I would say he should really grow up and be a bit more mature about the whole thing......I have never had anal myself -----I didnt think it was that great a thing......poop aside maybe i am missing out...hahahaha.
    dont worry you just feel bad now because its only just occured, you WILL get past it....and as for him ...let him off , hes not worth the bother.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's keep this on thread topic folks. If you wish to discuss other things, open your own thread. Get back to OP's original issue and leave other opinions/discussions to other threads.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast