Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Introduce Hubby To Bondage?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

Default How To Introduce Hubby To Bondage?

I love being tied down with to the bed by my ankles and wrists, and teased, tortured (sexually), etc. How can I convince my hubby to try this? I'm thinking about buy an under the bed bondage kit, and getting him to let me tie him up and have my way with him. I don't want to hurt him, but tease him and have my fun with it... Any suggestions on how I can get him to be okay with trying to? Or to do it to me?

Me: 24 (25 in Nov) DH: 27 (28 in Jan)
    MC 1: Found out Mar 1, 2011. Ended Mar 6, 2011.
    MC 2: Found out Mar 24, 2012. Ended Mar 26, 2012.

Maybe start with something mild? I know Pure Romance has a "vanilla bondage" kit. I used it with my husband while he was home for R&R. The straps are silky white, and comes with a silky white blindfold. Very simple and plain, and it worked well for us. It's a huge trust thing, though, too. And not to say that your husband doesn't/wouldn't trust you, but I know for me the idea of not being able to move how/when I wanted would terrify me. O.o Just take it slow and easy and see how he responds.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have you talked to him about it in the past? If so, what was his response?

Buy the under the bed bondage kit, it is a lot of fun. Buy a crop, some feathers, blind fold to start. Set everything up, strap your legs in spread eagle, you can at least get one arm strapped in as well. Wait for him to get home, see what happens. Obviously, you know him best, but if you think he'd be open to it, surprise him.

Hubby and I never really talked about it, but I was interested in it and he's one to try anything I want to. So, I bought the stuff above just to see and needless to say, we've had a blast with it all. We've added some other stuff to our collection, etc.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Definitely ask him if he would be up for it first. I have been tied up with silk scarves because my bf likes the idea of the whole teasing domination thing so I tried it and hated it. I only did it because I knew he wanted to try it out on me, but even thinking about being tied up now gets my anxiety going. The whole not knowing and absolutely no control is a far cry from arousing for me. Go real slow though, do not just jump on his face and tell him to start licking away. Ask him what he likes and does not like the entire time, do not just do something and assume it will work. I am sure you know what your husband likes anyway but it is always good to have that communication. And if he says okay no more then cut him loose and do not keep him there because that can cause extreme anxiety if he really does not want to be tied up anymore.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Blog Entries

I used the under the bed bondage kit with an old FWB and OMFG... best night ever with him! He's the one that got me into the kinky stuff lol....

Hubby says it's not his thing. He won't even bite me.... ****sigh**** He won't finger me or go down on me either because i'm a larger girl, so my vajayjay lips are bigger to... I actually want to tie him down and have my way with him, to show him how pleasurable it can be and then hope he'll do it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsASecret View Post
    Definitely ask him if he would be up for it first. I have been tied up with silk scarves because my bf likes the idea of the whole teasing domination thing so I tried it and hated it. I only did it because I knew he wanted to try it out on me, but even thinking about being tied up now gets my anxiety going. The whole not knowing and absolutely no control is a far cry from arousing for me. Go real slow though, do not just jump on his face and tell him to start licking away. Ask him what he likes and does not like the entire time, do not just do something and assume it will work. I am sure you know what your husband likes anyway but it is always good to have that communication. And if he says okay no more then cut him loose and do not keep him there because that can cause extreme anxiety if he really does not want to be tied up anymore.
    LOL That's actually exactly what I did to my husband. "Do you trust me?" He said yes, I tied him down, and he didn't get a say from that point on. >:3 He was free to tell me if he didn't like something, but I think I did well considering how happy he was after. My husband likes to be controlled, though, so it worked for us.

Blog Entries

I usually like to be the bottom..... but sometimes I wanna be the dominant one in the bedroom...

And I would never tell him to just start licking away, I don't even ask him to go down on me... Ever... he's done it two, maybe three times since we've been together. he said if i was skinnier he'd do it all the time because it's his favorite thing....

Quote Originally Posted by DSemcho View Post
    I usually like to be the bottom..... but sometimes I wanna be the dominant one in the bedroom...

And I would never tell him to just start licking away, I don't even ask him to go down on me... Ever... he's done it two, maybe three times since we've been together. he said if i was skinnier he'd do it all the time because it's his favorite thing....
    He sounds like an .

I'm a bigger girl, too, and let me tell ya', it doesn't change anything. I've been with women twice my size, and half my size, and the only thing that changes is the types of positions that can be done comfortably. It sounds like he's blaming you for his own inabilities. My husband complained a lot about his neck and back in the beginning, so now he just pulls me to the edge of the bed and he gets on his knees on the floor in front of me.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DSemcho View Post
    Personally, he's full of dog poop. I've been a bigger girl and now I'm not, I've lost a lot of weight. It didn't phase my hubby one bit, he did it then, he does it now. My lower lips, sure didn't get small with my weight loss, lol. That is pretty funny. You either have big lips or you don't.
    Last edited by LanaBear; 12-03-2011 at 01:50 PM.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBear View Post
    Personally, he's full of dog poop. I've been a bigger girl and now I'm not, I've lost over 110 pounds from my highest weight. It didn't phase my hubby one bit, he did it then, he does it now. My lower lips, sure didn't get small with my weight loss, lol. That is pretty funny. You either have big lips or you don't.
    Yeah, that was something else I forgot to mention. Gaining weight doesn't put it in your vaginal area. Granted, there are some things I can't do with husband due to the "penis length to booty size" ratio... lol Does he really think that if you lose weight, you're going to lose it from your vaginal lips? I think he's just being a jerk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast