Forum:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jns

Thread: Why so horny all the time? Why am I discharging white?

Junior Member Array

Default Why so horny all the time? Why am I discharging white?

Alright, it has only been recently. I'm going to try to be straight to the point, Im horny, not a little....a lot. I just want to touch my husband almost....all....the........time. I have heard that men and women are NEVER in the same page when it comes to their sex drive! My husband sex drive is low? That is what he says. He doesn't masturbate.....so that is not it. he just doesn't care a hole lot! It bugs me because at night im touching him and hes like..honey" not now please," I think work is really getting to him that hes to tired? But when we make love, Oh dear..does he enjoy it. He told me that once it felt like he came twice.!

In another note..this is my question....WHY am I so horny? also im not sure if this is normal but, I get wet all the time. ALL the time..and I don't think is by being horny. Ill be sitting down and I will be discharging. It is not yellow, its like white mucus and it barely stinks. (i know im sorry too much info) but when I wake up, my down area stinks a bit and im the kind of person who HAS TO SHOWER and clean myself every time that happens and it is getting annoying. My sister in law thought that I had an infection but I doubt it.

Why am I horny?
    and Why am I discharging a lot like that? Is that normal? Please do help....I need answers.

Sgtgummybear

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welllll go being a woman

I think if we are rejected, we think more about sex and want it more and as a result, we get horny, dream about what was, that isn't.

Then it depends on your age as well, we go in peaks.

A man who knows about sex, can smell sex on a woman and it's a nice smell, whilst you may think it's not, it's heat, horny, sexual it is why animals (we are still animals) can smell the womans scent.

Don't ever feel or think it stinks...Unless, there is a fishy smell and maybe you have thrush if that's the case.

If he loves your sex, but works hard, try going down on him, making him erect, maybe he will forget just for that time that he is tired
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgtgummybear View Post
    Alright, it has only been recently. I'm going to try to be straight to the point, Im horny, not a little....a lot. I just want to touch my husband almost....all....the........time. I have heard that men and women are NEVER in the same page when it comes to their sex drive! My husband sex drive is low? That is what he says. He doesn't masturbate.....so that is not it. he just doesn't care a hole lot! It bugs me because at night im touching him and hes like..honey" not now please," I think work is really getting to him that hes to tired? But when we make love, Oh dear..does he enjoy it. He told me that once it felt like he came twice.!

In another note..this is my question....WHY am I so horny? also im not sure if this is normal but, I get wet all the time. ALL the time..and I don't think is by being horny. Ill be sitting down and I will be discharging. It is not yellow, its like white mucus and it barely stinks. (i know im sorry too much info) but when I wake up, my down area stinks a bit and im the kind of person who HAS TO SHOWER and clean myself every time that happens and it is getting annoying. My sister in law thought that I had an infection but I doubt it.

Why am I horny?
    and Why am I discharging a lot like that? Is that normal? Please do help....I need answers.

Sgtgummybear
    Many times it is as you say, that partners are not on the same page when it comes to sex. That can cause problems unless a compromise is reached that gives both at leas some of what they desire.

Do you dress sexy and are you suggestive at other times other than when you are in bed at night? You might get more response from him by building him up for the right time. The not masturbating suggests he is nonsexual or that he masturbates in secret or somewhere else. The fact that he enjoys sex and can perform indicates it is the former, but he may be suppressing his sexual side. Is he in a stressful position at work?

All women have their own natural scent. Most guys love this, especially if they like giving oral.
    Motorguy likes this.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array

since nobody answered the questions, i will
    you're horny all the time because your man isn't giving you sex and 2. the discharge could be an infection. i'd get it checked out. nothing to do with his stress at work. no excuse for that. i'm tired and i always make love to my girlfriend. it's a **************** line. don't believe it.

Banned from WH Array

you're horny all the time because your man isn't giving you enough sex

Junior Member Array

Default Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by sgtgummybear View Post

Why am I horny?

Sgtgummybear
    I'm having the same problems but my boyfriend gives it to me every time I ask, so what's going on with me ha?!