Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't get off during sex..any advice?

Junior Member Array

Default Can't get off during sex..any advice?

Hey ladies..Ok i can't get off during sex..so my guy gets me off before sex..does anyone else have this problem?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This isn't really that uncommon. A lot of women cannot orgasm during sex. Have you tried, either him or you, stimulating your clit during sex?
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

We have tried a vibrator rubbing against it..but it was kind of a distraction and a little uncomfortable for me. There are times when i had fell like i was almost here but 'nothing' Would you recommend a position that would get me to that point?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Totally normal. Only about 30% of women can orgasm from intercourse alone. You either have to add a toy or hand stimulation during sex. Getting you off before or after is also fine. I find that cowgirl style with a slow hard rub into him also works. Just need to stimulate the clit.

Junior Member Array

I heard that this butterfly kiss vibrator is awesome..has anyone tried it?

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As far as positions... Me on top or doggie style give me a lot of g-spot stimulation. Woman on top also helps because you can rub your clit against him. You could also try the We-Vibe II, it is a couples vibrator that allows for penetration but also stimulates your g-spot and clit at the same time.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

I feel very insecure on top..My guy always seem to last longer when i'm on top then when he does the work..i take it as it may not feel as good for him? Or is it normal for a guy to last longer when the girl is on top?

Junior Member Array

I looked into the we-vibe2 can you feel it inside you..and does it slip in easily or do you need to lube it up?

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Deelicious24 View Post
    I feel very insecure on top..My guy always seem to last longer when i'm on top then when he does the work..i take it as it may not feel as good for him? Or is it normal for a guy to last longer when the girl is on top?
    And another reason is I'm not very comfortable with my body

VIP Member Array

I was the same way until last year, I'm 26, I was a little drunk so probably alot more relaxed, and on top, he hit what I guess is my g spot and usually I'd move a little cuz initially it feels a little uncomfortable, but I didn't and had my first orgasm thru intercourse alone, and not only that, I squirted all over the place. At first it was random but now Ive learned to control it. Another position that stimulates the same spot if ur shy on top, is him on top w ur knees pressed against you. Works for me anyway. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast