Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend Has Really Big Penis. What to do?

Junior Member Array

Post Boyfriend Has Really Big Penis. What to do?

So I've been dating my boyfriend for six months now and we're starting to have sexual issues because his penis is really big. Okay huge. It's 7 inches long, which is okay, but it's about as thick as a coke can.

Vaginal intercourse hurts for me because he's so big (never had this problem before) so we've basically stopped doing it. We mostly do oral (yes, ladies, you can get you mouth around a coke can. And that's been fun....I guess I like watching his big member cum all over me. It's exciting when he comes on my or my face so I guess he's opened me up to enjoying that. So in many ways, it's been a learning experience of how to enjoy sexual relations without vaginal intercourse.

I just miss having him inside me. We've done some anal, which actually doesn't hurt, though it makes me feel very full. But I think there's nothing like vaginal intercourse. It seems primal.

He's been so sweet about everything and understanding. But I wonder, is this relationship doomed if it means we may never be able to have intercourse we enjoy?

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Maybe you can used gradually larger dildos to work on stretching your vagina to a point it can accommodate him without pain. His doing oral on you will also help if he gets you to orgasm.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array angelstrawberry's Avatar

I would say just take it slow and easy. Try to take a little pain you will get used to it. The more you have sex the easier it will eventually become

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array leahbia_83008's Avatar

i don't mean to be rude, but i do find it hard to believe you can take him anally but not vaginally -- the vagina is meant to be stretched, while the anus does not have as much elasticity, making it generally more painful & harder for insertion. like a previous poster stated, your best bet would be to practice vaginal stretching using a toy (on your own or with your partner) before intercourse to help open you up to accomidate him better. do you think maybe your anxiety about his size could be causing you to become dry or tense? either of these issues could cause intercourse to be more painful.
    "we should all start to live before we get too old. fear is stupid. so are regrets"
    marilyn monroe <3

Junior Member Array

Thanks, Everyone. I think I'll try a really thick dildo and playing with it before sex. Maybe try to leave one in to stretch me out while I'm doing something else. As for Obnoxious' comments, wouldn't you love a picture of his penis I've actually tried to snap a few in the past and he gets kind of self conscious....I actually think he feels like he's a bit of a freak.And as for the last comment about anal, look it's not the best thing in the world having his monster up my butt, but I wouldn't describe it as painful. Just really intense. I've always been open minded and let my boyfriends have anal sex with me and sometimes I've enjoyed it.

November 2011 Poster of the Month Array
    Blog Entries

My fiance has a large penis and what I recommend is using lube and LOTS of it! If you haven't already. I would suggest a very high quality lube as it tends to last longer and doesn't quite dry up as fast as brands you buy in the store.

SEPTEMBER 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array BabyGirl's Avatar

I also have a slight question on the " Size ( Around ) as a Coke Can, which is 2 1/2 inches wide. USA Measurements .. European is " 6.35 centimeters"

Then you think of the fact that a Baby at 9 cm comes out of the same area and it is painful for you to have vaginal sex with him. I would be more worried about an Anal Tearing or left over " deposits" of sperm or germs. Then I would just trying to take the whole situation in.

I also would think that if he is that " Big " instead of trying to take " pic's " of him to show off , Just have him enter a " Stud " { contest} or just save him for yourself and keep your secret ..

** You might want to research " John Holmes" from the 70- 80's, Now that is someone you might be thinking is Big & Hurtful. He has passed but was Related **

November 2011 Poster of the Month Array
    Blog Entries

BabyGirl, you're correct that a baby comes out at 9cm, but that is also after dialating and the body preparing for that. It's not normal to be able to endure 9 cm...

January 2012 Poster of the Month Array

The vagina can stretch to accommodate an 9lb breech birth baby (mine) but what you are talking about, when you are talking about dialating is the cervix and how open it becomes due to the baby's head pushing up against it (and hormones working with the body) to create an opening big enough for a baby to be born.
    When you have sex the penis cannot open up the cervix therefore the width of it is immaterial as is the length. It can only go in so far and then it's stopped. I find it difficult to believe that it is as "big around" as has been stated, but perhaps it just looks or feels that way.

Blog Entries

I've deleted some rude posts (and some fine posts referencing them) to create a "clean slate" for this thread to continue.

In the future, if a poster is being rude and attacking to the OP or any responding posters, please report the post rather than respond to it.
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast