Forum:

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By strong
  • 1 Post By Seeker_Advice

Thread: Orgasms During Sex and Penis Size

Junior Member Array

Default Orgasms During Sex and Penis Size

I've never had an orgasm during sex without a lot of clitoral stimulation. Any tips on what can help me achieve an orgasm? I really don't want to talk to my friends or even my boyfriend about it because I think they'll say it's because of his penis size. I don't want my boyfriend to feel like his penis is too small or any of that nonsense. His penis is about 4.5-5inches and I don't see anything wrong with it since it feels good and we both enjoy having sex. But I was wondering what any of you might have to say about his penis size.
    We're each other's firsts and we've been sexually active for 2 years. Sometimes when we have sex (when I'm on top) I feel like an orgasm may be coming but then it feels like I have to pee. And after we have sex I always have to pee really bad.
    Sooo. Any suggestions? Ideas? Thoughts? Help~
    Please and Thank you

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Majority of women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone. Its plain anatomy. Intercourse doesn't stimulate the clit. When you are on top, if you grind into him, you can stimulate the clit to orgasm. It takes some practice to figure out how to do it right. The other thing is you, or your partner can stimulate the clit while he is inside of you. Works well in doggy style and when you are on top.

Some women can orgasm from stimulating the G spot, but once again, its not all women. Doggy style can hit that spot.

Your partner's size has nothing to do with it.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Make sure you have peed before having sex. It may be that you just have to pee when you feel the need to pee during girl on top, but maybe you are on the verge of a female ejaculation. His penis length may actually help on that as he may be able to stimulate your g-spot by being the right length.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

VIP Member Array

When I first became sexually active I never orgasmed. I had to fake it a lot just to get the act over with when it would take too long. At this point in my life I have learned several things. 1. Size doesn't matter. If you are comfortable having sex with someone you should be comfortable talking about it. Your partner should be reassured that his goods are not the issue. 2. There are many facets of sexual intercourse. It's not just the physicality but the emotional and mental stimulation. So explore. It takes some women a long time to understand what turns them on. You need to get familiar with your body and have your partner participate in the learning process he will enjoy it trust me. 3. Let go of your inhibition. I found that once I was able to unlearn all the things I thought I knew about sex it became less science and more primal, natural, and real.

Because you are both eachothers first you have some advantages and disadvantages. Advantage -it's all new to both of you, you don't have other psychological factors you sometimes have when with a more experienced lover. There can be negatives but no need to get into that. You'll find your O.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array danceintx's Avatar

I have never had an orgasm from sex either without clitoral stimulation. It has nothing to do with penis size, since from what I understand, the g-spot is only about 2 inches inside the vaginal opening. One of my tricks for having an orgasm during sex is to stimulate my own clit with my fingers during sex. It works and men tend to think it's kinda hot. I have felt that same needing to pee while being on top, I don't think it has anything to do with peeing. Most of the time when I feel that feeling I end up female ejaculating.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.” - William Arthur Ward

Junior Member Array

how long have you been with your boyfriend ? ...

did he do different moves on you while making love ?

I myself, admit that i'm small..so i must do a liiiitle bit hardwork about it .... I always explore my girlfriend body, we always communicate what she like..or what i like ...

after several sex sessions... we finally find moves that can make her get a vaginal orgasm ..

to get her to that, I just have to thrust very deep, so my pubic area can also stimulate her clit ...other than that, sometimes she will wrap her leg around my buttock, and pressed her body to me, and moving very slowly ( i'm on top , but she's the one taking the control )
    MDM likes this.

Banned from WH Array

If he's on top, have him move his body up towards your head, so his pubic bone is rubbing/stimulating your clit.
    MDM likes this.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I don't think it has anything to do with his penis size. The average man is only 5.5 inches and he is close to that. Plus I believe thickness is more important then length. Every womens is different and I would in my humble experience say that clit stim is a must for the majority of women. I am average in this area and never had a problem (to my knowledge lol). I thought it might be once or twice but it never was an issue. I am sure that with great communication you will be able to guide him is a way that you will cum. Have you tried a sex toy and if so did that help? Maybe your clit is the only way for you and it is normal. Teach him.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

If you have an empty bladder before you have sex, and you get the peeing sensation then it's most probably that your G spot is being stimulated and an orgasm (and ejaculation) may well be imminent. DOn't let that sensation distract you, go with it and see where it may go.

Every woman is different and I also have rarely had an orgasm thru penetration. The best sensations for me have come from guys who know how to position themselves to get the best angle of penis against G spot (which as has been said is not far inside so penis size is irrelevant). Maybe have a general discussion aboult G spots and explore with his fingers, let him know it's not very far inside and that you can experiment to find a position where the angle will be right for him. If he gets defensive about his size, then unfortunately it's an issue he has to work on.

GOod luck

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I agree with LilahX, his finger is the best tools for finding and stimulating the G Spot. It is the right size and can explore and maneuver inside much better then a penis can. He can come in with his penis when she is just about to cum.