Forum:

Thread: G spot sensation question

Junior Member Array

Question G spot sensation question

Hi everyone

I have a question and have done a lot of looking around and generally get conflicting info

I have been with my fiancée for 3.5 years. And while I have no problems getting turned on and climaxing from clitoral stimulation I have only felt anything from penetration a few seemingly random times. And not even times I was overly turned on like when he proposed in the sweetest way possible

I know statistically most women dont experience much from penetration. But other places say all women should be capable it is just a less sensitive area

So I was wondering if anyone has any tips on things we can try. We have looked at technique for stimulation just via fingering and that hasnt really helped much. Although maybe I have asked him to stop trying too soon but being turned on already I would've expected a few minutes to make me feel something. Are there Herbal supplements or vitamins I can or should be taking or anything. I also know women generally feel more as they age and estrogen levels drop. I am almost 24.

Just seeing if anyone has any advice that might help. I enjoy sex. I just wish I felt more. Where as now it's more of an enjoyment because of closeness and knowing he enjoys it

Thanks in advance for any help

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

There is nothing wrong in trying to find ways to orgasm and sometimes that search can be an adventure itself. But you have to remember that some women just can't orgasm from penetration alone - its basic anatomy. The G spot (its not a spot at all but an area) can be stimulated to orgasm, but once again, it doesn't work for every women. You can try to have a G-spot orgasm from different positions like doggy or cowgirl sitting up straight. You are go for the clitoral orgasm in male superior position where the man is positioned further up to have more clitoral stimulation. Also girl on top leaning forward with a slow grind can help. The easiest is to stimulate yourself or have your partner stimulate you. This works well in doggy position.

There are no vitamins or stuff you can take for this, just practice. When women go into menopause, their estrogen levels drop, this can cause less sexual sensations, not more.

Junior Member Array

I don't really care if I can climax through intercourse. I can climax easily enough through clitoral stimulation. I would just really like to feel something at all during penetration. As far as the estrogen level drop what I have read is that when women reach their 30s estrogen levels drop and therefor the lining of vaginal walls is thinner and the gspot nerves are more easily stimulated

Like I said I have randomly been able to feel pleasurable sensation from gspot stimulation and if I can experience that some times there should be some way to make it more frequent. I realize there is no magic pill. But I have to assume there are certain nutrients that have an impact on the biological conditions that can at least increase the chance of pleasurable sensation

Even ignoring that idea I'm open to other suggestions. As far as position doggy style has been the most common position I have felt sensation in.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

But I have to assume there are certain nutrients that have an impact on the biological conditions that can at least increase the chance of pleasurable sensation
    That one biological condition is blood flow. Nothing more. The more blood in the tissues the more receptive the tissues are to stimulation. Blood flow increases most readily through stimulation of the area, so simply massaging the area or if you are mentally aroused coupled with physical stimulation it can elicit a much greater blood flow response via hormones released due to said mental arousal.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Junior Member Array

I'm not talking about a vitamin or anything that has a direct impact on how much sensation I have. I didn't expect there to be a direct causality. I am talking more about vitamin deficiencies that have an effect on libido in general as increased libido would imapact desire ect. Nutrition is a very complex part of how biology works. As I said I don't expect a magic pill but I am surprised how readily the idea of nutrition having an effect on this is being shot down

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm not talking about a vitamin or anything that has a direct impact on how much sensation I have. I didn't expect there to be a direct causality. I am talking more about vitamin deficiencies that have an effect on libido in general as increased libido would imapact desire ect. Nutrition is a very complex part of how biology works. As I said I don't expect a magic pill but I am surprised how readily the idea of nutrition having an effect on this is being shot down
    That is totally okay, at least you know there is nothing magic like that lol (a lot of people think there is). When it comes to nutrition it is not so much "have this _____" and your libido will be high or "if ____ is low you will have decreased libido". Nutrition absolutely has an effect but just as there is no magic method to cause increased sensation there is no real way to 100% cause increased libido via nutrition type thing. What does help is overall health, overall nutrition, not one particular vitamin (or deficiency), no certain food, no certain specific go-to thing, etc. etc. etc. but an overall health which includes good diet and exercise. If a good diet is maintained then good levels of vitamins and nutrients and hormones etc. will be maintained.

People will claim they know of some nutrition formula for increased libido but nothing in concrete, aphrodisiacs are a good example of that. Good physical health will also naturally make an individual more likely to have an increased libido because they are simply healthy (naturally good nutrient and vitamin levels with no need for additional supplements) and feeling good about themselves. Exercise will also play a role because of the release of endorphins which will cause a sense of "feel good" and hence why many people feel their libido go through the roof after they have exercised. Exercise will also increase general circulation and efficiency which relates back to sensation increases. The more exercise the more efficient your body is in maintaining good blood flow and as a result the greater the chance of having increased sensation during sex. There is more of a tieing together of things rather than pointing at something in particular. Good nutrition will also improve circulation so again it goes back to tieing everything together. You may need to experiment with things to see if anything works for you in particular but I would not recommend just taking more of a certain vitamins (just as an example) in hopes that it causes increased libido.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I went on a quest for my g-spot a few years ago. I never ever felt it, or so I thought, didn't think I ever would. Picked up a book called Unleashing Her G-Spot Orgasm: A Step-by-Step Guide to Giving a Woman Ultimate Sexual Ecstasy. All I can say is practice makes perfect. I'm so familiar with everything now, my g-spot is crazy sensitive and I can feel it every time I have sex. Doggie style and me on top works best.

Good luck and have fun.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exercise can help because it increases your metabolism and blood flow. Not sure it will help having a G-spot orgasm but it can increase the sensation of sex and increase the intensity of the orgasm. Kiegal excercises help strenghten you PC mucles and that may help feeling the orgasm more also.