Forum:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking to get a "full body massage" for my wife when we go on vacation.

Banned from WH Array

Umm, Jim, it was my intent to let ya know, that even if you don't have an SO, and I know you don't want or need one at this time.. That I would gift her ( the Gramma kind ) to you if ,I was your " SO"

She would Know how to relax and sooth you, without 13th Stepping lol.. Just trying to cheer you up.

And let others see it in my mind.. Which I admit is a bit Whacked and from the Stone Age ( 50's through 80's) of Who touches my Hubby or SO's body in a Full Body, naked on the Table kind.. It's either the two pic's I showed or...

It will be Me and Only Me.. Maybe a Dr, .. lol

November 2011 Poster of the Month Array
    Blog Entries

Well for the record here, adn this is just me...NO HOT LADY IS GIVING MY MAN A MASSAGE... period, LOL.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well for the record here, adn this is just me...NO HOT LADY IS GIVING MY MAN A MASSAGE... period, LOL.
    Same here. If my guy thought he could get a '*** for tat' massage from a good looking lady because he purposely tried to make me agree to have a good looking guy give me one then there would be one heck of a s****** storm coming his way lol. He would be getting the "this is a monogamous relationship and any sexual interaction of any sorts with another person is completely off limits I do not care how hot they are" talk and have a furious woman on his hands for a very long time-I would be more upset with the ploy or attempt aspect to get himself rubbed down by another woman via trying to get me rubbed by another man, just that plotting idea to get the hot woman for himself. Pretty sure he does not want an upset girlfriend on his hands lol.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Blog Entries

AMEN!! That's another reason why I don't like strip clubs. At least if he goes (like once a year for guys opening hunting weekend) he never sits at the stage, so he just looks... i can deal with that- but it took me a while to be alright with it...well not ALRIGHT, but its once a year so I just let it roll off my back, lol.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

As I said; the OP put this on here to get "women's" opinions. Good thing too. From my "male prospective"
    if he had no plans for "equal opportunities" but just a "warmed up" and "sensual feeling" wife...of which he would be the "lucky recipient". I would have thought that a GOOD thing. Obviously NOT. But again I think this is the result of a fundamental difference in thinking. Women seem to view our messuese (her)as a rival; I think most men would view him as a tool. Get my woman all relaxed and even a bit "turned on"...now get out of here so I can attend to "business". Obviously such thinking is ...shall we say...mistaken? I think OP intended to do a good thing and almost got himself "buried". Like ice skating on a septic pool in early fall- this can't turn out good. lol

Blog Entries

^ made me LOL

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

I have had massages mostly from woman but one from a blind guy and physical therapy back massages, also from a guy. My general thing for women is I want an older one who knows how to use her hands, her elbows and if necessary, her knees. I like older because they have had enough experience to really do a massage right. I have never had a really bad massage from an older lady. My Thai mother-in-law can work deep kinks (caused by sleeping on a hard surface too many days) out of my back. The guy was too strong and left some aches. The physical therapist really knew how to give a massage to emphasize specific areas after I had injured my back at work. His mastery was impressive. My 2 cents.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Banned from WH Array

Again, JNS.. You show Wisdom.. lol
    I would not object to a Woman doing my SO, If she wasn't young and Hot, just an average well experienced Woman who knows what she is doing., Like your Thai MIL.

Also myself, I wouldn't want some Young Stud, doing me and me possibly being aroused.. After all my Oldest son just turned 37, That would just be Creepy to me to potentially be turned on by someone my Sons age or Younger..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Not that I am "actively "looking" right now...but why do you guys and gals assume that a massuese has to be "young"? For some of us at least under 45 is just not even in consideration, nice to look at but REALLY? Guys my age chasing those "young things" is like a dog chasing a sportscar- what would he do if he caught it? BUT being a dog he has to bark anyway. lol

WH Super Moderator Array Hopeless Dork's Avatar

When I am getting a massage I could care less if its a hot guy, an unnatractive guy, a hot female, an unnatractive one... Its about the massage. Most standard full body massages do butts and thighs... so not sure what the op means when he says 'something extra' with that..

Like BD I question whether this is more about her stepping out of her comfort zone, her having a relaxing massage or some sexual fantasy of the OP about his wife receiving pleasure at the hands of another man. Either way... her mileage is going to vary depending on her mood when it happens.

I've felt a tingle when getting a massage, and it never had ANYTHING to do with who was doing it, just natural body reacting to stimulation thing. It went away as fast as it hit and I got back to enjoying my achy muscles being worked out.

A lot of women don't feel comfortable nude with a hot male massage therapist, we want to RELAX not be worried about which celulite dimple he might be seeing, something its easier to forget when the therapist is not someone you're attracted to.
    Scars remind us of where we've been...they don't have to dictate where we're going.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast