Forum:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching men masturbate

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I must confess i did it to a women up close to her face once and was suprised just how much it turned her on.

So far the women that I have done it to really like it, another thing they like is when your close to them with your guiding yourself in with your hands.

Initially it can be a bit embarrasing but soon you get over the embarrasment or timidness and its plain sailing.

Junior Member Array

Default Jacking off in front of my lady

i love to masturbate in front of women
    i think a lot of women would like to watch a man jack off but are too shy too ask,also a lot of men maybe have a fantasy about masturbating in front of women but cant actually perform when the time comes.

WH Head Moderator Array WildChild's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It can be a turn on, provided that isn't all there is to it.

Junior Member Array

Default Yup

Actually I used to do this quite a bit. I have a very good friend (female) that I could talk about anything with. We were talking about how I wasn't in a relationship and I told her that it wasn't really a big deal, I was fine with it, but that masturbation was good but lonely. She joked that she could hang out while I did it, and about two weeks later I worked up the courage to ask her to. A few days later she worked up the courage to say yes, lol. We were just friends so there was no sexual contact. The first time I was a basket case and it took me like an hour to start. I barely took my pants down and did it very quickly. After awhile she would come over and just hang out and do whatever friends do. Then at some point we would just go upstairs to my bedroom and she would just hang out, sometimes sitting on the chair by my bed or sometimes even sitting right next to me. I got really comfortable with it so I would take my clothes off completely and just sit on the bed and do my thing. Sometimes we would talk about sex and sometimes we would talk about the weather. I did this thing where I would announce what was happening and I think it annoyed her, lol. Stuff like ok I'm getting close, ok, I'm past the point of no return, ok, here goes. TBH, after I got over the nervousness of it, it was a huge turn-on to have someone watch me go at it. Plus, as weird as this may sound, even though there was no sexual contact between us, it was nice to have someone be there. It wasn't sex but it felt like a notch above just masturbation. We did this very regularly for a lot of months, but then she met a guy and eventually got married so of course it had to end. I would love to meet someone else as open minded but I couldn't even imagine how to start that conversation, lol.

VIP Member Array

My ex-wife loved to watch. If I wanted sex and she didn't I would head for the bathroom to "fly solo". She would be in with me in 5 minutes. After a few minutes she would lean in and softly lick the pre-cum from the tip. Two seconds later I was finishing and she was swallowing and moaning around me. Sometimes I really miss the ex.

Junior Member Array

I have only had one gf that asked me to do that, and I did that for her nu" rmerous times. She always got really turned on from it and I would usually end up giving her oral until she climaxed. However, before that, in college, I went out with this girl several times and she gave me a handjob once and I was super turned on by the way she was doing it and watching. When I came, it flew over my head and she jumped back, like really surprised, while several more spurts flew up. She laughed but seemed turned on at the same time. The thing is she told some of her sorority sisters. Several weeks later, the girl called up and asked me to come over to her dorm room. I did and there were 3 girls (one from my friend's sorority). She said she heard that I could impress them and they asked me to jerk off for them. I hesitated and almost left, but they kept on and asked to at least show something. So I did take it out and it immediately stood out and up and I found it to be a turn on. So I did end up jerking off for them and, fortunately, impressed them with my release. Over the next year, I was invited back about 5 times, and it would be different girls they had invited for the "show." Then I graduated and have never been in any situation like that again. It was fun and hot and the girls always enjoyed it and encouraged me on.

Junior Member Array

I really don't know. My boy friend is embarrassed to master bate in front of me. I think it's cute because he says he makes funny faces like Dane Cook's bit on master bating... y boy is a strange one:P

Junior Member Array lovetotasteyou's Avatar

my wife and I allways touch each other , I think watching a woman touch herself is very hot, I guess its not quiet the same for most woman. its all part of fourplay

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array Goodgirl93's Avatar

I think it would be a huge turn on to watch a bf masturbate for me.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Goodgirl93 View Post
    I think it would be a huge turn on to watch a bf masturbate for me.
    whose BF? lol

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast