Forum:

Thread: Does the Vagina retighten?

Junior Member Array

Unhappy Does the Vagina retighten?

Hi,
    I've searched for information on this topic and can't seem to find a credible result anywhere. I'm a Virgin and I masturbate sometimes frequently (at least 4 times a week), with objects.
    My Boyfriend and I are virgins and I fear that maybe my vagina will not be as tight as I'd like it to be when it comes to our first ime together
    Is there anything I can do to help it regain it's tightness or would leaving it and not putting anything in it for a certain amount of time cause it to regain the tightness?
    Thanks

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Besides vaginal rejuvination surgery, it's really the only thing you can do.
    Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 06-21-2014 at 07:09 PM.

VIP Member Array

You won't slacken your vagina by masturbating, unless you are using something the size of a bus! Don't worry. When it comes to the time, I'm sure your boyfriend will be suitably appreciative!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I'm confused.
    A penis can stretch your vaginal canal, why couldn't her masturbating with objects that act as one? Doesn't make sense.

Junior Member Array

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaRenee View Post
    I'm confused.
    A penis can stretch your vaginal canal, why couldn't her masturbating with objects that act as one? Doesn't make sense.
    That's what I'm nervous about. I've stopped masturbating due to this and he's stopped Masturbating as well because we're in fear that our first time won't feel new or won't measure up to what we've been use to masturbating. Can that happen? What I use is about the size of my boyfriends penis and he just uses his hand, would it be wise for us to stop Masturbating until we have sex??

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaRenee View Post
    I'm confused.
    I've yet to see the penis that would stretch the vagina to the point of no return. Your vagina is designed to be able to stretch to accommodate the delivery of a baby, a penis is nothing compared to that.

Likewise objects for masturbation. If you were masturbating with something that would stretch your vagina so much it wouldn't return to its normal dimensions, it would be pretty painful and probably wouldn't enhance your self-loving sessions much.

Think of an elastic band...it is possible to stretch it so much that it loses its elasticity and won't return to normal...the vagina is like that. Normal sex and masturbation shouldn't have that effect.

Junior Member Array

I agree normal sex shouldn't have much of an affect, but children will cause a girls to be really lose down there masturbating shouldn't cause any problems I masturbate a lot also and my boyfriend says that I'm too tight. but if your still having some worries there are some exercises called kegels that help with tighting up a lot of pron stars use them.

Banned from WH Array

I agree with the Kegel Master...

...or have an allergic reaction to a feminine suppository like I did.

VIP Member Array

Exercises worked great for me. I went from years of having men that were really huge to marriage with a guy that is almost tiny. I had to fake a lot early on to not hurt my husbands ego, but I eventually got down tight enough to where I could feel him. I also found out if you do enough of the exercises, you can develop the ability to "milk" the penis which drives a man wild.

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OP wrote in 2007 and hasn't returned, please view current posts.

Thread closed.
    PUT A LITTLE LIGHT IN MY SOUL!