• I rather have it longer than Thicker

4 22.22%
  • I want the biggest one I can get long and wide

2 11.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penis Poll

Junior Member Array

Default Penis Poll

Hello, I am a male and had joined this site to ask a question. I would like all truthful and honest answers. This argument has come up so many times between my friends and I that I would like to hear from many women.

What matters more about penis size, length or width?

And if anyone has any medical reasons why one is better than the other I would love to hear it.

Thank you

VIP Member Array

You didn't post an option for "don't care as long as it touches the sides"...for me it's not about what kind of penis a guy has, it's the person it's attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by soldatka View Post
    You didn't post an option for "don't care as long as it touches the sides"...for me it's not about what kind of penis a guy has, it's the person it's attached to.
    Bless you, kind woman.

Junior Member Array

Sorry, I was just say "if" I guess. Totally a hypothetical question

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array inquisitive1's Avatar

Thumbs up Hear hear!!!

Hello soldatka-
    Hear hear! I agree with that 100%! A big ********** does not pay the morgage/rent or make someone step up to the plate and be a good father or treat you right. I'd rather have a real man than a big ********** attached to a loser 24/7/365. A really big ********** is over rated in my opinon. As I have said before on this issue as long as it's bigger than a Vienna Sausage and he can work what he's got-hey. Be Blessed!!!
    Last edited by inquisitive1; 09-06-2007 at 11:20 PM.

Blog Entries

The bigger it is, the more it hurts :P
    (Okay, I exaggerate, but as a girl with a small vagina, I've gotta advocate for smaller penises here!)
    I'm not a fan of getting my cervix rammed. A high school ex of mine with a long penis seems to think that going past the cervix is a good thing O.o Whatever floats his boat.
    If he's on the thin side, he can do "tricks" with his hips. He can hit the exact right spots. It's amazing.
    Like inquisitive1 said, "he can work with what he's got," and I promise you as long as there's something there, a guy can.
    Bigger's not better.

Junior Member Array

i am a small woman too ... i agree hitting the cervix is bad ... very bad

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I think everyone so far agrees that if you want the true answers from women you need a full set of possible answers. For me size doesn't matter that much - width or length, it's the man and what he does with it and to me! Plus again I'm quite small and therefore trying to get too much in a small space is not good"

Junior Member Array

I agree its all about who you're with. If you truly love that man and want no one but him, you just dont care about measuring him. Width or length, it just doesnt matter, doesn't even come to mind.

Besides, I wouldn't want to be judged on my physical attributes.

Ohhh, and yes, as a small girl, it can just hurt too much if he abuses length.

Junior Member Array

new here

i dont have a long penis. altho it is sligtly thicker than normal

my fiancee has had longer than mine before (im 5.9 inch exactly) and she has had bigger before, but i still manage to hurt her with mine if i go all-the-way-in

i actually given her internal bruiseing... she says that i am actually better than the guy's with the bigger penis

goes to show that size really dosent matter, its the method. obviously occasionally i feel intimidated by the fact i have a small penis BUT it dosent bother me because a few seconds later i think "well they still enjoy it"

im not long and iv never had a complaint. not tryin 2 make myself sound gr8 or anything just proving that size truley does-not-matter so long as it hits the right spots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast