Forum:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideal girth of a man

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by ItsASecret View Post
    No offense but we do not need to know about your size after the initial mentioning, there is more to a guy during sex than size. Most guys that come in here saying their penis size down to the fraction of an inch and ask "WHAT DO YOU THINK!!?!?!" are fishing for compliments or some sort of sexual reaction. I am not saying you are doing that lol but that it has happened before on this website and we really do not fuel that fire. If you have questions about how you can make experiences better for women then great by all means ask a ton of questions we are happy to help but keep in mind this website is not about explicit answers.
    as I put in the thread is it good bad or what thats what I want to know i'm not looking for compliments or anything like that just honest answers

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirl View Post

Well "8"

1) You are 27, but some of the way you talk is more like a 15-20 year old. As with Maturity and Experience, most men realize that they want relationships with Women, they aren't into " Boning " them. They want to Make love with a Woman, find one to spend their life with .

2)You say you want to change things. Well maybe if you try changing your thinking, which it seems you might be trying to do, from Boning a Girl or you and a Buddy having "Trains" with more than one Girl, Maybe stop trying to be a One Night Man.

3) Maybe get some books or read some articles on how to Woo women, how to treat them, what they want in a man, what makes them interested in you. I will tell you, one thing, probably the #1 thing women want is Respect !!! They want to be treated like a Lady, they want to be woo'd and desired and made love to.

4) The still learning and having far and few between experiences with women, are most likely because of your Attitude of " Chicks Being there to be Boned ". Start with altering your language, your mind, your attitude on Women in general.

We are not just Meat, we are not just for Sex, we are and deserve to be loved and cherished , to be held, teased,laugh with us, make us smile, look into our eyes and show us your desire, Your desire to be with us, to hold our hand, to walk on a beach, show us that it is not just sex that you are after.

You asked for Honesty and help to change. It's time to think about getting out of the Teenage Locker room mentality of how big yours is or how small, about Boning Chicks and start on yourself, on maturing and learning to respect yourself and women.

I'd bet your experiences will change, have more quality in them, maybe even find someone to share your life with and make love with. Maybe become a One Woman Man instead of a One Night Stand ..

I definitely know how to treat a woman as I was raised by one its just I have a lot of trust issues and my mind-state as you can see in my post. I ain't gonna lie I'm not proud of my sexual past and I also think my current status with women now is karma for what I done to women in the past so i guess its 2 shay for me but this causes me to shield my self toward women and not trust them because I don't want what I did to them to happen to me I know that may sound double standard but it is what it is and this causes me not to change. before I will open up to a woman and give her my heart I feel like they will use that against me so I go on the defense mode and not change my ways. for me this is hard to talk to people about so i'm seeking help form this forum and this has nothing to do with my ********k. its kinda tearing away at my soul and i don't know what to do to the point that I'm afriad to pray about it so I move along life with my **********ed up ways but I don't want to spend the rest of my life this way. I don't know what the ********K im going to do u seem mad at me in your post

November 2011 Poster of the Month Array
    Blog Entries

OKay, first...BREATHE... No one is "mad" at you. I think your thread was misinterpreted, but obviously this is a deeper issue. You can't keep using the excuse that you won't change because you think all women will hurt you, so you continue to treat them like ********. That's not a very good reason. Instead of that why dont you treat others as you'd like to be treated. To get respect you must give respect. If you continue to treat women badly I can promise you, you won't find anyone, at least not anyone who is what it sounds like you're looking for. In order to truly find someone you have to be open. You cannot close yourself out. If you find someone that you think is attractive, treat her good. Ask her out and if she says yes, be a gentleman. You have to use judgement though on how people are treating you. If a girl only calls you in the middle of the night after she's been drinking, she's probably just using you. If you're always paying for her things and she doesn't seem to appreciate, it's probably using you. Those are pretty obvious signs of a woman who may hurt you, but honestly a woman just wants to be treat nice, respectful, with honesty and an open mind, and someone who is going to make them feel like the only woman in the world. If you can do that, you won't have a problem. It's just kind of common sense when it comes to reading people. Not EVERY woman is out to get you. They are looking for the same things that you're looking for.

SEPTEMBER 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array BabyGirl's Avatar

I am not mad at you either, Actually I am proud of you.

1) For admitting that you are " hurting in your Soul ".

2) For Cleaning up your Language ( mostly ) lol, when it comes to Women.

3) For really wanting to change and realizing that how you treated Women was Wrong.

So here you have 3 good Beginnings to the Changes you want to make in yourself

As Liz said, treat others as you want to be treated, with respect. Try to think of them as People, Humans of a different Gender, that have feelings. Start anew, Start Now, make a Challenge/ Goal for yourself every Week.

Say the first Challenge/ Goal is your language. One it's a Penis, not a D**ck. Two you don't Bone Chicks, You make Love to and with them. Learn to Think like a Gentleman, one your Mother would be Proud of. When speaking to or about Women, Imagine Your Mom is in the Room, even if she isn't, you can still imagine her there and how you would talk in front of her.

I'd bet you wouldn't be saying I Boned a Chick, or had a Train with a couple of Broads .. Lol. Think also of how you would feel if some Guy talked that way or even thought that way about your Mom, " Hey I Boned her, she was a Good Piece of *** ".

I'm sure it would be Fighting words in your mind and if your Mom had heard, she be Hurt and Embarrassed that she was thought of that way. So Start with your own Thinking, deep inside and realize that the way you perceive things, will show in your actions and words.

Hey Hun, give it a try at least. Once you have faith in yourself, that you can Change Yourself, you will be able to change and Grow into a Man, some woman, will Love, Cherish and Respect.
    Just one step at a time. That's all it takes.

You may fail at first and regress, but if you keep trying. You will succeed . And we are here for Support and to help you.

Lets Start on your next Post or Reply, and for the next week..I'll be your " Teacher " that Grades and Guides you

Assignments
    1)Watch your Language and try to find more Polite and Respectful Words to use.

2) Read some other sections that are Not about SEX, and Post something helpful or Positive in them, so others can see and Feel that you have Good Qualities and Experiences to Share

3) In Real Life, I want you to try and keep count of the Not so Polite or Respectful Words and Thoughts you use.Try to be Honest, if you catch yourself saying the F Bomb every few Minutes, keep a mental list ( Count ) or even carry a lil Paper or small Tablet ( the lil Note kind ). Put a Slash every time. Every night count them and total them for the day. Try to have a Lower Count the Next day, and the day after and so on.

******This will include thoughts of " this Chick is Hot, I'd like to Bang her ". If you can Change your thoughts from that to " This Gal is so Pretty, I'd like to get to Know her as a Person". Eventually you will learn to retrain yourself and Behavior.

It will SHOW in the Long run.

Wanna Try it ? I'm Game .

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirl View Post

I am not mad at you either, Actually I am proud of you.

1) For admitting that you are " hurting in your Soul ".

2) For Cleaning up your Language ( mostly ) lol, when it comes to Women.

3) For really wanting to change and realizing that how you treated Women was Wrong.

So here you have 3 good Beginnings to the Changes you want to make in yourself

As Liz said, treat others as you want to be treated, with respect. Try to think of them as People, Humans of a different Gender, that have feelings. Start anew, Start Now, make a Challenge/ Goal for yourself every Week.

Say the first Challenge/ Goal is your language. One it's a Penis, not a D**ck. Two you don't Bone Chicks, You make Love to and with them. Learn to Think like a Gentleman, one your Mother would be Proud of. When speaking to or about Women, Imagine Your Mom is in the Room, even if she isn't, you can still imagine her there and how you would talk in front of her.

I'd bet you wouldn't be saying I Boned a Chick, or had a Train with a couple of Broads .. Lol. Think also of how you would feel if some Guy talked that way or even thought that way about your Mom, " Hey I Boned her, she was a Good Piece of *** ".

I'm sure it would be Fighting words in your mind and if your Mom had heard, she be Hurt and Embarrassed that she was thought of that way. So Start with your own Thinking, deep inside and realize that the way you perceive things, will show in your actions and words.

Hey Hun, give it a try at least. Once you have faith in yourself, that you can Change Yourself, you will be able to change and Grow into a Man, some woman, will Love, Cherish and Respect.
    Just one step at a time. That's all it takes.

You may fail at first and regress, but if you keep trying. You will succeed . And we are here for Support and to help you.

Lets Start on your next Post or Reply, and for the next week..I'll be your " Teacher " that Grades and Guides you

Assignments
    1)Watch your Language and try to find more Polite and Respectful Words to use.

2) Read some other sections that are Not about SEX, and Post something helpful or Positive in them, so others can see and Feel that you have Good Qualities and Experiences to Share

3) In Real Life, I want you to try and keep count of the Not so Polite or Respectful Words and Thoughts you use.Try to be Honest, if you catch yourself saying the F Bomb every few Minutes, keep a mental list ( Count ) or even carry a lil Paper or small Tablet ( the lil Note kind ). Put a Slash every time. Every night count them and total them for the day. Try to have a Lower Count the Next day, and the day after and so on.

******This will include thoughts of " this Chick is Hot, I'd like to Bang her ". If you can Change your thoughts from that to " This Gal is so Pretty, I'd like to get to Know her as a Person". Eventually you will learn to retrain yourself and Behavior.

It will SHOW in the Long run.

Wanna Try it ? I'm Game .

lol ** ur game but I guess man but i'll take what u said in stride 4sure as far as my language go they were some broads and I contributed in taking advantage of that and it was wrong that why I made this thread I want to make sure I have the equipment to pleasure a woman properly as opposed to just getting mine and ********K you thats not the way as I get older I want to end up on some charlie sheen ********

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 8her View Post
    lol ** ur game but I guess man but i'll take what u said in stride 4sure as far as my language go they were some broads and I contributed in taking advantage of that and it was wrong that why I made this thread I want to make sure I have the equipment to pleasure a woman properly as opposed to just getting mine and ********K you thats not the way as I get older I want to end up on some charlie sheen ********
    The most important equipement to pleasing a woman (and yourself) in between your ears not your legs. If what's between your ears is narrow minded and small, then a self respecting woman will never giver herself, body and soul, to you. Please take this with a grain of salt and some introspection, but you have come to a women's forum and continue to use less than respectful language. Just the words like "chick" and "broad" are not degrading, its the context they are used in. My first thought is if you use such language in a forum that involve mostly women, what is your language like in the absence of women?

You have to understand that women enjoy and want sex in similar ways as men. Women are entitled to engage in romantic sexual relationships with the one they love or engage in a train with multiple anonymous men if she choses to. That does not mean she is any less of a woman and deserves to be referred to in a derogatory fashion. You feel that engaging in a train was wrong - ask yourself why. Is it because you feel it is a disgusting practice or is it you felt you took advantage of a woman who did not want to engage in such sexual behaviors or is it more that you feel you despected another human being? When you engaged in that type of sex, you didn't see this woman as anything more than meat? That is what you need to resolve within yourself. Don't despise the sexual behavior. Sex in just sex. The act inself in not abborant. The intent and reasons a person engages in it are. If you engaged in a sexual train with a self confident women who knew what she was doing, you all used protection, you didn't disrespect each other or think less of each other for engaging in that behavior, you would not feel so guilty.

That is the first think you need to realize in yourself. You cannot just find a women you respect and start wondering how to please her if you can't respect women in general. When you respect somebody, you will innately want to please them. You don't have to love them to feel that way. Wanting to please is the first step towards doing it right. The second is asking a woman what feels good. Each woman is different. You may find somebody who doesn't get pleasure from penetration. Then regardless of your size, it won't matter. Each person is different and you need to realize that a size size/shape/color chart doesn't exist universally for women. We are all different, but one think is universal, we all want respect.

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    The most important equipement to pleasing a woman (and yourself) in between your ears not your legs. If what's between your ears is narrow minded and small, then a self respecting woman will never giver herself, body and soul, to you. Please take this with a grain of salt and some introspection, but you have come to a women's forum and continue to use less than respectful language. Just the words like "chick" and "broad" are not degrading, its the context they are used in. My first thought is if you use such language in a forum that involve mostly women, what is your language like in the absence of women?

You have to understand that women enjoy and want sex in similar ways as men. Women are entitled to engage in romantic sexual relationships with the one they love or engage in a train with multiple anonymous men if she choses to. That does not mean she is any less of a woman and deserves to be referred to in a derogatory fashion. You feel that engaging in a train was wrong - ask yourself why. Is it because you feel it is a disgusting practice or is it you felt you took advantage of a woman who did not want to engage in such sexual behaviors or is it more that you feel you despected another human being? When you engaged in that type of sex, you didn't see this woman as anything more than meat? That is what you need to resolve within yourself. Don't despise the sexual behavior. Sex in just sex. The act inself in not abborant. The intent and reasons a person engages in it are. If you engaged in a sexual train with a self confident women who knew what she was doing, you all used protection, you didn't disrespect each other or think less of each other for engaging in that behavior, you would not feel so guilty.

That is the first think you need to realize in yourself. You cannot just find a women you respect and start wondering how to please her if you can't respect women in general. When you respect somebody, you will innately want to please them. You don't have to love them to feel that way. Wanting to please is the first step towards doing it right. The second is asking a woman what feels good. Each woman is different. You may find somebody who doesn't get pleasure from penetration. Then regardless of your size, it won't matter. Each person is different and you need to realize that a size size/shape/color chart doesn't exist universally for women. We are all different, but one think is universal, we all want respect.
    man with all due respect but some of the passed females I deal with were really broads but as I age im getting senile and i dont have the time for games and things of that nature and I hate dealing with the fickleness of women. I want to have a normal monogamous relationship wit a woman no strings attached and I also want to treat them like queens in the meanwhile but I don't like to open up to people because all they do is take that and use that against you so I just b like forget it and act the way I act I know its bad but what can I do as for that pulling a train s****t forget that I don't see that happening again unless some woman want to pull a train on me r something and thats because the females were just meat and thats y I know on one of them I passed out while she was on top and the other one I quit and didn't even bust cuz I wasn't felling it. but I still have an ounce of hope I will change my ways but I don't forsee that in my intermediate future I guess I will be dry ********K forever unless I get a prostitute but I ain't with that I don't a woman that anybody can have I made a lot of mistakes in my younger years with sex and I want to make it up in my older years in life

Quote Originally Posted by 8her View Post
    I want to have a normal monogamous relationship wit a woman no strings attached...

Do you mean you want a monogamous relationship with a woman who is completely single, i.e no strings attached? Or are you saying that you want a monogamous relationship with no strings attached?--Because this wouldn't constitute monogamy. It's a little difficult to understand what you are saying with all the runons.
    "If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already." -Abraham Lincoln

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by Brandywine View Post
    Do you mean you want a monogamous relationship with a woman who is completely single, i.e no strings attached? Or are you saying that you want a monogamous relationship with no strings attached?--Because this wouldn't constitute monogamy. It's a little difficult to understand what you are saying with all the runons.
    basically my a English isn't so great

VIP Member Array

It sounds like you're tired of just having meaningless sex and you want something more. If that's the case, then stop worrying about the sex and just find a woman who likes you for you and vice versa. Treat her like a queen, as you say you want to, and she'll have plenty of sex with you without giving two hoots what size your penis is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast