Forum:

Thread: biting

Default biting

My bf bites me really hard during sex. He loves it. Most of the time I can tolerate it but I find it hard to get turned on by being bitten all over my neck! He hair pulls, and scratches too! Can someone please advise me how to get into it? I keep feeling like its punishment or something. He kisses me so sweetly sometimes; I get scared when he bites.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

You need to explain to him that you are not into it and it makes you uncomfortable. If he cares about how you feel he'll stop doing it.

Blog Entries

I loooove to bite my partner and scratch during sex. I like to do it as a way to show him how great the sex is, how much in touch with my animal instinct I am when we're having sex ...
    But my current boyfriend doesn't like it. So do you know what?
    I DON'T DO IT.
    Make it clear to him that it's not an option. If he continues it, you need to get out of that relationship.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by desiree121 View Post
    My bf bites me really hard during sex. He loves it. Most of the time I can tolerate it but I find it hard to get turned on by being bitten all over my neck! He hair pulls, and scratches too! Can someone please advise me how to get into it? I keep feeling like its punishment or something. He kisses me so sweetly sometimes; I get scared when he bites.

HE LIKES TO ROUGH IT. SO ROUGH IT BACK WITH HIM MY EX WAS LIKE THAT HE LIKE TO BITE SO ID BITE BACK HE LIKED THAT BUT WHEN IT WENT TO GRABBING HARD HE DIDNT LIKE IT AND HE SOFTENED UP ON THE BITTING CUZ HE SAW THAT I WAS BEING ROUGHER ABOUT IT LOL

Welcome Committee Club Array dr.mansview's Avatar

as men sometimes when we near ejaculation we get rough without realizing women are soft..next time that happens yell "STOP"..that should get his attention..

Blog Entries

I get rough right around orgasm, now that you mention it. Scratching and biting is what pillows and sheets are for, not what human bodies are for.
    But if you really want to get into it ... use a "safe word." Mine is "boat." (Why? I don't know; I guess it's the example Dr. Sue used ^_^) Say it when he's getting to be too much. I think it's just something you either like or don't.

Welcome Committee Club Array dr.mansview's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    I get rough right around orgasm, now that you mention it. Scratching and biting is what pillows and sheets are for, not what human bodies are for.
    But if you really want to get into it ... use a "safe word." Mine is "boat." (Why? I don't know; I guess it's the example Dr. Sue used ^_^) Say it when he's getting to be too much. I think it's just something you either like or don't.
    i never heard of using a safe word..since "boat" works for you maybe i'll continue on that "naughty-cal" theme and tell my women to say "man overboard"..but for our poster i'm sticking with STOP

Junior Member Array

i would never let my boyfriend bite me but he actually asks me to bite him and be really rough when i'm giving him head. loves it if give him a love bite on his shaft so that he can actually see the teeth marks. Its abit wierd but he seems to cum twice as much if i've been rough wih him so i guess it works.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Everybody has different turn ons - your BF's is obviously rough sex (specifically the adrenaline rush he gets from biting you). A little biting and scratching during (good) sex is normal for even the mildest of personalities - but it seems like he has to do this in order to get turned on...if that's the case, and you don't like it - you won't be a match long term...

Simply because if he has to suppress the one thing that turns him on eventually he will become resentful and that will ruin the relationship.

Your best bet is to just talk to him about it...see if he is willing to tone it down a bit.

March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array

Sometimes people do things to their partners in bed that they would like done to themselves. Any chance he would like you to bite him?