Forum:

Thread: Woman On Top Positions

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Lady Syrinx's Avatar

Default Woman On Top Positions

My husband and I have discovered that I love girl on top positions, I orgasm just about every time. Are these positions better for women in general? Or does it depend on the man's penis size?

I think it depends on the woman. I enjoy it because it allows me control of the speed and depth of penetration...which would be helpful to a woman if the man is large.
    "If you are resolutely determined to make a lawyer of yourself, the thing is more than half done already." -Abraham Lincoln

VIP Member Array

I'm with you all the way Syrinx. I love it for the control mentioned by Brandy. I can control the amount of penetration and how fast or slow our rhythm is. This position has the biggest advantage as far as clitoral stimulation and we get to get as much or as little as we choose. And as a bonus, your man has full access to your boobs with his hands or his mouth. Cowgirl is just the BEST.

Junior Member Array

As far as I'm concerned, I love having my partner on top of me. I love letting her 'ride' me, I love giving her as much control during our lovemaking as she wants and I love the slight submissiveness of it all on my part. Coupled with the fact that having her on top makes it easier for me to give her some clitoral/nipple stimulation and therefore makes it easier for her to reach an orgasm before I do and we're onto a winner!

Sure, we use other positions as and when we feel like it but for me, girl on top is my absolute fave, with doggy a close second!

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My bf likes it, me not as much but I do still enjoy it. The problem we have is he is a bit larger so I cannot sit flat or it will really hurt so I need to keep myself lifted nearly all the time which then puts strain on my legs and thighs...not so fun to have that burning feeling lol. Because of the pain from sitting flat and him going too far in I never sit straight up I must lean forward into him all the time. It still works just fine and it is much more comfortable for me.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array shoshannah's Avatar

My boyfriend and I both love sex with me on top. He can relax and be less tense than when he is on top, which slows his orgasm down a good bit, and he can massage my clitoris easily, and he can touch me all over. Plus it gives me a lot of control over thrusting and depth of penetration and such, as the other ladies here have said. Kneeling on top of him does get tiring after a while, but it's easy for me just to lie down on him when I want.
    Last edited by shoshannah; 05-01-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by shoshannah View Post
    My boyfriend and I both love sex with me on top. He can relax and be less tense than when he is on top, which slows his orgasm down a good bit, and he can massage my clitoris easily, and he can touch me all over. Plus it gives me a lot of control over thrusting and depth of penetration and such, as the other ladies here have said. Kneeling on top of him does get tiring after a while, but it's easy for me just to lie down on him when I want.
    Understandably, women get tired when they are on top. One thing that helps is to place a clitoral or egg vibrator at the base of your man's penis, so you can rub your clit against the vibration while you are straddling his penis.

That helps make it more exciting for the female and it also makes it much easier to have an orgasm without the man doing a lot of work...
    just a thought..

VIP Member Array

totally agree with michelled and syrinx! Woman on top i cant see any man complaining. Seeing my wife riding me ontop and having full access to hold her hips as she grinds, her breasts, or rubbing her clit all drive me crazy!!!