Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ideas needed, I want to dominate my husband.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array PinkySweet's Avatar

Question Ideas needed, I want to dominate my husband.

Okay, So I haven't seen my husband in about 3 months! He'll be coming home for a few days memorial day weekend and I want to do something a little different. We don't have any problems in our sex life as far as being bored or anything. I like it when hes being dominate with me, but he also likes me to be dominate with him at times. I haven't ever really been very dominate with him, besides pushing him down on the bed and jumping on him, small things like that.

Were going to have a hotel room for the first night hes home and I already have some sexy lingerie. But I need some ideas on how to dominate him. Maybe something that involves handcuffs and/or a blind fold. I get paid friday and going to go shopping for what I need! So tell me some things!

Id really like to get some perspective from women who have dominated their husbands, and what they enjoyed. My husbands pretty open minded, so I'm sure he'll be pretty pleased with just about anything as long as its not to crazy or involves something going up his rear end lol.
    If you don't support our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

lols on the last note.

Just take full control... You are on the right track, in dress, and in taking over.

Seduce him... Blind fold him perhaps and take over where he's not sure where you are going, be assertive, secure, firstly walk around in your new attire, have maybe some cream and strawberries and let him see them "ur hurm" on himself, whilst you eat them and continue

Baby oil, is a good thing too, letting him see you smother yourself and slide .

I am sure there is a whole lot more and now you have reminded me that I have to be wicked
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

Baby oil, hmm...

Lol I love trying new things but this and role playing always makes me laugh. I can never take it seriously. Weve role played before and it ended up with us both laughing because of not taking it seriously during sex, not to say that laughing during sex wasn't fun, because it was.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tie him up on the bed so he can't get to you. Then tease him like crazy. Things like stopping just before he's about to cum, masturbating in front of him, going very close and when he begs you to let him touch you or vice versa, not doing it. Sit on his face

Tie him to a chair and blind fold him. Do lots of different stuff. Oral will different things in your mouth (sometimes ice, sometimes warm water). Tickle, scratch, bite, kiss, pull hair (all hairs ). Put ice on his niples.

If you want to get a little kinky, get a collar and lease. Tell him to address you as master/mistress or any other authoritative term. Command him to do thinks to you - oral, kiss. As long as you hold the lease, he has to follow your orders. You can try some leather outfits although that can get pretty expensive.

The bondage ties can get expensive. You can try to use your own ropes but just be careful. You don't want to use things that can constrict the hands/legs. Men's ties and silk scarves are a bad idea, but thicker cotton sharfs may work. Duck tape from Michaels works too. You can wrap the duck take around yourself to make a sexy costume. Make sure the duck tape is the type that comes off easily and also you are clean shaven in the places you use it. Keep a pair of scissors near by to make sure you can get out of it quickly in the case of an emergency.

Enjoy!
    Larry likes this.

Ruby, Ive never been shy with my husband even before marriage. I don't think he would like it if I acted shy, because that's not being dominate.

Thanks Sp346

Welcome Committee Club Array dr.mansview's Avatar

after 3 months apart i doubt very much that you will have any time for seduction..he'll be ripping your clothes off with his teeth..now for round two that sexy lingerie will do the trick and have him begging, but for the first round, just wear something that you don't mind throwing in the trash..have fun
    a smart man learns from his mistakes..a wise man learns from the mistakes of others..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Hi Pinkysweet; I certainly not an "expert" on domination but I do have some suggestions to make it a "safe" and enjoyable experience. Handcuffs: bruising metal and dangerous if "real"- toys sold at "sex shops or cataloges are much safer because they can be forcibly opened without much effort. You also need to "discuss" with your husband prior to engaging; the use of a "safeword". That is a signal that the "game" has "gone too far" and the submissive is either hurt or really frightened. It should be a word or gesture that is easily remember and not to be confused with the practically obligatory nos and stops.
    My sub uses "Houston" as in "Houston we have a problem". That stops the action IMMEDIATELY and gets the Sub freed ASAP. I would recommend a soft rope for restrains or old ties because there is less chance of "chaffing" and a pair of sisors will free the sub quickly. It is a "fun" game but you need to do some preparation to insure a safe and enjoyable experience. Plus it provides a frank and honest discussion of what is being "sought". Does he enjoy the idea of you dressed in leather and threatening to whip him exciting...or is he looking for anal penetration without the responsability of "asking" you for it? Or as another poster suggested is he looking for the "tease and denial" aspect? While total "scripted specifics" are not a great idea...a general game plan is a very good idea. " I want to be dominated" gives you nothing to work with...the word can mean many things to each person. He needs to give you a general idea and let you work out the specifics (so he is "surprised") but with the "safeword" so that you do not exceed safety zones or violate him in a way he never wanted or expected. Good luck and ENJOY- no reason to do this if you and he don't both ENJOY it.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array shoshannah's Avatar

I have done a little dom stuff with my boyfriend (not much) because he likes it. I agree that instead of handcuffs, use silk scarves to tie him. Also you could scold/be stern with him and tell him that he has to please you and that if he misbehaves or doesn't obey you that he will be very naughty. Set rules such as he can't touch you unless you allow him, and he can only touch you where you tell him to. One big rule is that he can't climax unless you say it's ok. Tease him by being arbitrary--like ask him if he's ready for sex and when he says yes, straddle him and get ready and then back off and tell him you aren't ready yet. When it is finally time for sex, you definitely need to be on top. Tell him that if he doesn't do a good job of pleasing you that you will be very angry with him for being so naughty. During intercourse, don't let him move or touch you until you allow it.

I agree that you DEFINITELY need a safe word, not just for pain or fear but also for if he really gets honestly frustrated or degraded. And I agree that the role playing stops instantly if either of you uses it.

HTH.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Tetris Champion Array Stillness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaharaJim View Post
    I certainly not an "expert" on domination...Handcuffs..."sex shops..."safeword"...practically obligatory nos and stops...My sub...soft rope...It is a "fun" game...dressed in leather and threatening to whip him...anal penetration..."tease and denial"...do not exceed safety zones
    I'm an expert after reading this post. It sounds like you have a degree.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

A degree?...I don't think there is one. But if done safely and creatively -this can be both "fun" and a turn on for adventurous couples. If "new" like the poster; I would suggest an easy scene. Tie him to the bed spread eagle (all four limbs secured) then perform oral on him until he is "aroused" stop suddenly and produce a small to medium vibrating dildo and lube and touch it to his anus (certainly no "penetration"). then place yourself over his face and tell im that he has ___minutes to give you and organism or you WILL f___his incompetent butt with the dildo.
    JUST the usual "party stuff" mom...chips, dips...chains whips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast