Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fantastic sex life - where do we go from here?

  1. #1
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LittlePip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    112

    Default Fantastic sex life - where do we go from here?


    I am lucky enough to have found a caring, compassionate SO. Our trust and compatibility in and out of the bedroom have paved the way for an amazing sex life and a relationship that has weathered its many storms well in its short span of just over a year.

    He has a special occassion coming up. I don't think he expects much from me as the cash flow's pretty tight at the moment but I want to give him something really special and thoughtful to show him just how much he means to me. Previously we've had some fantastic sex sessions with some extra treats and surprises thrown in by me but I feel like I want to give him something more this time, something out of the ordinary, whether that be bedroom related or not!

    I was thinking of perhaps getting a naughty photo shoot done of myself and letting him choose a couple of shots to be printed. It's quite a big deal for me as although I'm quite sexually confident and adventurous I'm very self conscious about photos and my body. I think the shoot might boost my confidence (which can't be a bad thing for both of us) and might hopefully show him how much I trust him. Also it's a bit of fun and that's always nice in a relationship.

    I've failed in all sorts of different ways with this one and he's too special to me to fail again! I've spent to much, I've spent too little, maybe it's just my perfectionism coming through but I'm so keen to make an effort for him and I believe that thoughtful gifts are the best ones.

    What do you ladies give as a special treat or gift? And any guys out there: what do you like to receive?

  2. #2
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    I'd say be careful with the photo shoot, if it's someone else taking the photos I'm not sure how he will take someone else taking pictures of you naked as his surprise. I know some guys can see girls as their possession and get easily jealous when put in a situation like that. I'm talking personally here. I think if you want to explore something sexually, I'd say make him feel very desired. The photoshoot seems to be a bit more about your self and he just gets to choose the side product. It's almost like sharing a bottle of beer, drinking it all then giving him the lid. The photoshoot is the exciting fun part y'know. Probably a really bad analogy but that's just how I would feel personally.
    Last edited by AGuyOnAGirlForum; 06-18-2012 at 06:09 PM.

  3. #3
    Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,574
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    I did this, but put the camera on timer and took my own pictures. some other options are to do a striptes.

    It really depends on your partner. What is he into?

  4. #4
    Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Grab some affordable treats from Ann Summers, or order them from Love Honey. New outfit, underwear or some naughty toys should do the trick and wont break the bank. Those photo shoots are usually full of hidden costs and may well work out more expensive than you thought. If you still want to treat your SO then let him take a few on his phone when you're dressed up.

    My GF is very insecure about her body so she chooses outfits which cover the parts she doesn't like, this works as well because the happier she feels the happier I feel, which always makes for more fun in the bedroom.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

  5. #5
    March 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,347

    Default

    Has he hinted at anything? There are so many options otherwise - a little light bondage? Dress up with a wig and be someone else? Go to some exotic (or risky) location. Do something sexual you haven't done before?

    Think of your recent lovemaking - has he dropped any subtle hints?

  6. #6
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LittlePip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Thank you for all your replies! GuyonaGirl I appreciate your thought but he's not the jealous type, he's actually beyond reasonable and very level headed. Plus, the company I was considering has a closed "set" (I'm getting carried away with film star ideas here!) and just one female photographer on set (lucky her, she photographs both men and women!) so I don't see that being a problem, but you are right - you never know how someone will react.

    I hope it's not a selfish present, the main reason is to give him something I know he likes (it may sound narcissistic but I'm pretty confident he likes it!), that's personal, special and out of the ordinary as he has expressed a desire for nude photos before but he hasn't got any.. Yet! The self confidence boost is just a by-product that hopefully would benefit us both. From my brief online research it seems that a lot of women had the same idea and let the man choose some prints or just give him a print. Maybe it is a bit bold to give a photo of yourself as a gift but it has been done before. Does anyone else share this view? I'd HATE to give him something he thought was selfish!

    Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    I did this, but put the camera on timer and took my own pictures.
    What a great idea, I'm not sure I could get the same results but that might be an idea to practice..

    Quote Originally Posted by buddhaboy View Post
    Grab some affordable treats from Ann Summers, or order them from Love Honey. New outfit, underwear or some naughty toys should do the trick and wont break the bank. Those photo shoots are usually full of hidden costs and may well work out more expensive than you thought. If you still want to treat your SO then let him take a few on his phone when you're dressed up.
    I like your way of thinking, and anything that doesn't break the bank is definitely a bonus at the moment. I feel like we do a lot of this already so I wouldn't view it as a treat, and saying "Happy Birthday, here's your present, you can take a photo of me" doesn't seem very generous.

    I feel bad for people who have huge problems like that with their body, it's probably healthier to heal your mind or change your body than to hide it from someone you are so close to.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcoreyus View Post
    Has he hinted at anything? There are so many options otherwise - a little light bondage? Dress up with a wig and be someone else? Go to some exotic (or risky) location. Do something sexual you haven't done before?

    Think of your recent lovemaking - has he dropped any subtle hints?
    I wish I could think of something we haven't done and that either of us have any interest in, I suppose treating him to more of what he loves, but really we try to get as much of that in as we can anyway. It would be nice to have a dirty weekend together but with work and housemates I'm not sure it's practical any time soon.

    Maybe I should go for a pair of socks or a set of embroidered hankies, ha!

  7. #7
    WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    United States - Kentucky
    Posts
    4,831

    Default

    I think it's risky and brave.........but I wouldn't do it if it were me. Though it doesn't seem possible right now, what if a year from now you all have a fallen out and split. Do you really want naked pics of yourself out there with a man who you're not even in a relationship with? I dunno, I've just seen things like this come back and bite people. I'd be leery even if I trusted him completely in this moment.

    I know it's not outlandish or risky, but what about just planning a whole day about him. Make reservations somewhere new but affordable, leave early that morning and perhaps go somewhere for some beautiful hiking etc. Maybe even plan a couples massage before dinner. Then after dinner, take him home to a homemade birthday cake, then turn on some tunes and seduce him. I think things like that really make a person FEEL special and those are the things that leave an impression.

    "Be what you're looking for."

    "The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."



  8. #8
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LittlePip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
    I think it's risky and brave.........but I wouldn't do it if it were me. Though it doesn't seem possible right now, what if a year from now you all have a fallen out and split. Do you really want naked pics of yourself out there with a man who you're not even in a relationship with? I dunno, I've just seen things like this come back and bite people. I'd be leery even if I trusted him completely in this moment.
    I had thought of this, in fact this is why he doesn't have any pictures of me at this time! I made this mistake once and although nothing ever came of it I hate that every time I see my ex I know he might still have these pictures of me, in fact I have kept the only one I have of him just in case I ever need to remind him he's not the only one with power (I would never show anyone, I just feel more secure this way hehe!)! I think going for a tasteful but hot partial nude shoot is a happy medium: it's not just a dirty picture on a phone where it is just asking to end up as his friends' screen savers or dart board targets!!! Hopefully I'd be able to produce the kind of picture even my dad could see without thinking less of me, something sexy but classy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Disaster View Post
    I know it's not outlandish or risky, but what about just planning a whole day about him. Make reservations somewhere new but affordable, leave early that morning and perhaps go somewhere for some beautiful hiking etc. Maybe even plan a couples massage before dinner. Then after dinner, take him home to a homemade birthday cake, then turn on some tunes and seduce him. I think things like that really make a person FEEL special and those are the things that leave an impression.
    That's fine, I'm open to all ideas not just sex related! I'm sure he'd love a day all about him, maybe less of the hiking, more of the cake, but from what he's asked for before I'm fairly sure he'd prefer a day about him in the sack! It's all about compromise - maybe some cake eating and just 1/2 a day in bed!

  9. #9
    Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    977

    Default

    If you trust him letting him film you on his phone performing oral sex on him would be pretty cool, he'll feel like a pornstar!

    Tying him up and a bit of S&M may be a unexpected, but welcome surprise?
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

  10. #10
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LittlePip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buddhaboy View Post
    If you trust him letting him film you on his phone performing oral sex on him would be pretty cool, he'll feel like a pornstar!

    Tying him up and a bit of S&M may be a unexpected, but welcome surprise?
    I'm not sure it'd be much of a surprise

    Trust him? Implicitly. But I'm not sure it's something I want digitally immortalised.

    Maybe sex is a rubbish present when you've already got it good - who want something they already have as a gift?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 03:15 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 05:21 PM
  3. Wow, what a life!
    By xxstarzxxrockxx in forum Family
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 05:26 AM
  4. Man I Need A Life - Lol
    By CHANDLERS WISH in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:24 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 08:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Beauty & Style | Fitness & Nutrition | Family & Relationships | Sex & Sexual Health | Physical & Mental Health | Girl Talk | Forum Home
Home | Health Library | Contact | Terms Of Service | Contact | Privacy Policy

© Womens-Health.com 2014 and Emerge Media