Forum:

Thread: Creamy vagina

Junior Member Array

Default Creamy vagina

Haloo, I have one little question.
    How to make my girlfriend to cumming white creamy fluids, not clear liquid like water?
    Its have a lot of videos where many ladyes cumming or maybe the word is ejaculated white creamy liquid, and that is very existed me, I heard about vitamin E ? Your advice?

Junior Member Array

Yes, i try to find in google somethink this, but every woman writed that this is problem for her, not fun....
    And that happend accidentally with them
    Last edited by acerousme; 07-01-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Each woman is different. It may or may not happen for your girlfriend. I have a creamy ejaculation with G-spot orgasm, but its not a lot, just shows up on my partner when he pulls out. Don't know if its something that can be forced on somebody. Try to use a G-spot vibrator on your GF. Maybe that will work.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You can't really force anybody's ejaculation... Certainly not the color or consistency. When I am VERY aroused and generally having sex with him behind me, I get very white and creamy. However, when squirting, it is usually a clear consistency. Everyone is different.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Totally agree with LanaBear. Same thing happens with me (and I sure as heck don't have any STDs/STIs). I can't control it...it's nothing special my partner does...sometimes it just happens. I do notice though, for me, it seems more likely to happen if I go without sex for a while...like week-ish?
    Last edited by acerousme; 07-01-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBear View Post
    You can't really force anybody's ejaculation... Certainly not the color or consistency. When I am VERY aroused and generally having sex with him behind me, I get very white and creamy. However, when squirting, it is usually a clear consistency. Everyone is different.
    Yes, I have to try to be behind her (anal sex), I read somewhere- uterine orgasm, its possible from that orgasm to make that creamy juice... i hope to be more delicious than squirt juice.... becouse that sq. juice is very sour, its have poor taste but that idea that to be under her while these juice flow from her make me highly excited

Super Moderator Array acerousme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

When I am closer to my period, I become very creamy. But it also depends on diet, and the woman.

That being said, this thread is now closed. Nikodine, I apologize for the way you were treated, as you were just inquiring. I hope we did not scare you off.
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret