Forum:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alida

Thread: Threesome sex MMF

Junior Member Array

Default Threesome sex MMF

My husband and I have been happily married for 24 years. For the last 10 years he has been raising his desire to watch me having sex with another man while he just watches and enjoys what we are doing. Initially I did not take him seriously and just pretended as if I have not heard him. We like to watch a lot of blue movies and enjoy to have sex while looking at it. Whenever there is a threesome [MMF] he would say that it drives him mad with desire and that he would like to experience that as well. Gradually the idea of having sex with my husband and another man started to arouse me more and more. I began to think of it a lot and would get really excited about the idea. Finally, I agreed to do it with a stranger. I was very shy and anxious the first time but it was really an awesome experience even though I did not have an orgasm. The second time was even better that the first but unfortunately the guy came to fast. There after we invited a much younger man to join us. This was really an experience out of this world and I had multiple orgasms. I even squirted. The bed was soaking wet. We still meet this younger guy on a regular basis. Every time after a sexual experience with him my intercourse with my husband just seems more enjoyable. I have reached a stage where I am actually looking forward to MMF sex. I need to do it at least once every month or second month. Our sexual relationship in the marriage has improved and we do care more deeply for one another. My husband is not interested in a FFM of MFMF but I am willing to allow that if he should ask for it. Would it be too risky to go that way?
    Larry likes this.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It all depends on your relationship with your spouse and your communication with each other. The type of sex or with whom doesn't really matter. Its your relationship with each other that will determine if it works. It seems you have a strong relationship and have negotiated the threesome really welll. Its all about negotiating upfront.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

It sounds like everyone's getting what they want, if it aint broke don't try and fix it...
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

Congratulations on being such an honest and open-minded couple! I know many guys who are extremely aroused by watching their lady with another guy (mine included). It seems that it's working perfectly for you both and everyone is happy. If it ever developed into a FMF or a foursome I'm sure you'd both handle it equally well and that you're secure enough in your r/ship for jealousy not be an issue. As long as he knows you're willing to give him 'reciprocal rights' if he ever wanted it I can't see any problems if you went down that path.

I've never heard of a man who - even after doing an MMF - was hesitant to ask for an FFM! I think if he wanted it he'd definitely have asked by now.

I've never had a threesome inside of a relationship, me and my ex used to go to strip clubs together and she liked watching me get lap dances and having them herself but we never went any further. The relationship needs to be really healthy and balanced for this kind of arrangement to work so kudos to you for achieving that.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Junior Member Array

Yes, I must say that I am a very fortunate woman. Sometimes I just feel so guilty that he is doing this to please me sexually even though I never requested it. I have been thinking about repaying him in kind and has considered asking him if he would like to have a FFM or foursome [MFMF]. I am just worried that he might think that I would like to have a fling with another girl and that is definitely not something that I want to do at this stage. I am a bit curious but definitely not desperate to make it happen soon. My greatest worry is that he might misinterpret my intentions if I should raise this.

Quote Originally Posted by Alida View Post
    Yes, I must say that I am a very fortunate woman. Sometimes I just feel so guilty that he is doing this to please me sexually even though I never requested it. I have been thinking about repaying him in kind and has considered asking him if he would like to have a FFM or foursome [MFMF]. I am just worried that he might think that I would like to have a fling with another girl and that is definitely not something that I want to do at this stage. I am a bit curious but definitely not desperate to make it happen soon. My greatest worry is that he might misinterpret my intentions if I should raise this.
    I think you're worrying a bit too much, the MMF is the one threesome most likely to upset a man. Just be honest about your fantasies.

I doubt this - seeing as you two are obviously very open and have a strong bond - but he may even be apprehensive because he's worried he can't 'handle' two women at once and doesn't want to admit this to you. FFM threesomes will raise these concerns in a man, trust me. As I said it probably isn't the case but it's worth considering. You could also suggest that he doesn't do anything with the other woman and you could just do a 'show' with her and him only do 'stuff' with you?

Alternatively, and much more likely he may just not want any other women except you, you sound like a pretty cool wife!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Congratulations on both being open minded enough to handle this type of relationship. Is the younger man OK with just the sex part of it?

If you want to go further in the MMF grouping, you could give oral to your husband while having intercourse with the other guy or vice versa. Another way would be two on one intercourse. Or your husband could give you kisses while having intercourse with or oral from the other guy. There are other things that could be done depending on how involved your husband wants to be.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by buddhaboy View Post
    I've never heard of a man who - even after doing an MMF - was hesitant to ask for an FFM! I think if he wanted it he'd definitely have asked by now.

I've never had a threesome inside of a relationship, me and my ex used to go to strip clubs together and she liked watching me get lap dances and having them herself but we never went any further. The relationship needs to be really healthy and balanced for this kind of arrangement to work so kudos to you for achieving that.
    My wife and I have been having MMF threesomes for the past 10 years, I have never had a desire to have a FMF.