Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tips on being able to squirt?

Junior Member Array cynicallove's Avatar

Red face Tips on being able to squirt?

Hello, i hope this isn't a weird question, but anyone here that's squirted, how did it happen? What are some tips to be able to do it? My boyfriend wants very badly to make me squirt, but i just cant get there. I orgasm from sex, but i want to be able to squirt. We've tried stimulating the g spot, and i felt like I had to pee, and it was so intense, but it just sat there and didn't get farther. Its very frustrating, and i want to experience it =]
    ♥There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.♥

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Did you make sure you had peed first? If so, others have said on other threads that you have to just let go.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

I've never made a girl squirt, and it is on my sexual 'to do' list, (along side having a prostate-orgasm).

My understanding is you need to locate, stimulate, and tease the g-spot. When girls have had g-spot orgasms they always went on top and took control themselves or came very quickly from me on top and them 'steering me' onto their g-spot and dictating the pace by either rocking on their backs and puling my hips. As I said above none of this had led to squirting so I'm eagerly awaiting responses...
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I squirt, and I squirt a lot most of the time... Stimulation of my g-spot is like finding gold. Being on top and also playing with my clit. Also, for me, I cannot squirt if something is physically in me. Once I feel it coming, penis or vibe have to be removed. Another position is also doggy style. Pee before you have sex, making sure your bladder is empty will go a long way, lol. It does feel like you have to pee but once you get over that hurdle, it is the ultimate pleasure.

A couple of good books on the subject are:
    Female Ejaculation: Unleash the Ultimate G-Spot Orgasm by Somraj Pokras and Ph.D. Jeffre Talltrees
    and
    Unleashing Her G-Spot Orgasm : A Simple, Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Ultimate Sexual Ecstasy by: Donald L. Hicks

Essentially it is trial and error. Not everything works for everybody, but when you do find that one thing that does work... Holy Moly!
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array cynicallove's Avatar

Thanks for the replies. I always do pee before we try it, it think its just mostly holding back when i feel like i have to pee. Cause i get close to it, but i panic when that pee feeling comes. I'll have to just keep trying =]
    ♥There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.♥

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array AshB$'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

To me, when you hit that gspot, keep rubbing it hard. And push (like you are gonna pee)

I haven't tried to squirt since I put nuvaring in. I don't remove it during sex, so I wonder how that would work out with it in. lol
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBear View Post
    I squirt, and I squirt a lot most of the time... Stimulation of my g-spot is like finding gold. Being on top and also playing with my clit. Also, for me, I cannot squirt if something is physically in me. Once I feel it coming, penis or vibe have to be removed. Another position is also doggy style. Pee before you have sex, making sure your bladder is empty will go a long way, lol. It does feel like you have to pee but once you get over that hurdle, it is the ultimate pleasure.

A couple of good books on the subject are:
    Female Ejaculation: Unleash the Ultimate G-Spot Orgasm by Somraj Pokras and Ph.D. Jeffre Talltrees
    and
    Unleashing Her G-Spot Orgasm : A Simple, Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Ultimate Sexual Ecstasy by: Donald L. Hicks

Essentially it is trial and error. Not everything works for everybody, but when you do find that one thing that does work... Holy Moly!
    I shall order these books: school is in session!
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buddhaboy View Post
    I shall order these books: school is in session!
    LOL... Glad I could help. Somewhere around the depths of WH, there is a thread called "Books on Sex". There are a TON of good reads recommended on that thread. Including the two I mentioned above, but those are good books. I read them on my quest for squirting, lol.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Junior Member Array

From my studies of squirting orgasm to feeling that you need to pee is normal. It is impossible to urinate during this point because you are very near this orgasm. From your own words you are very nervous about urinating but you need to relax yourself and allow the feeling of pee out of you and believe me it will not be pee but your squirting orgasm. Be very relaxed in the moment and just let it happen
    CKArnold

Junior Member Array

Thumbs up Your mention of squirting

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo-B View Post
    I've never made a girl squirt, and it is on my sexual 'to do' list, (along side having a prostate-orgasm).

My understanding is you need to locate, stimulate, and tease the g-spot. When girls have had g-spot orgasms they always went on top and took control themselves or came very quickly from me on top and them 'steering me' onto their g-spot and dictating the pace by either rocking on their backs and puling my hips. As I said above none of this had led to squirting so I'm eagerly awaiting responses...
    Yes that is more or less right although I can also squirt from clitoris stimulation. It is not a subject I have done a specific blog on but it is included in my recent blog on sixty-nine.

However, there is one very good book on oral sex orgasms written by Andy Macbeth and Jane Tothree. I think it is called Oral Sex Orgasms and is available from Barnes and Noble as well as on Lulu.com where I sell my books.

You should always pee before oral sex just in case you get the feeling to pee near, before or after orgasm because that feeling that you need to pee is actually you wanting to squirt. Just let it come. It is clear and doesn't stain. My partner says mine tastes sweet usually, but is occasionally musky. Normally I just let a thimble full go, but it has been more like half a cup occasionally, I think.

Science is still not sure where it comes from, whether it is produced and stored in the bladder or whether it comes straight from the G-spot which is sometimes called the female prostate.

Hope you have great fun trying. Maybe see you subscribe to my blog one day, too.

Best,

Angela Goodnight:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast