Forum:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: spitting Vs. Swallowing

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array AshB$'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

SWALLOW ALL THE WAY!!

Reason being, how romantic is it to have your man cum in your mouth and you have to get up and run into a different room just to spit. Or even if you spit right where you are, it's just a kill joy.

I believe sex is romantic. It should be romantic anyway. So this is something that needs to be shared and enjoyed. I do enjoy it greatly. Having a part of him inside of me, in more ways than one lol.

He eats me out and doesn't spit when he gets my vaginal secretions in his mouth, does he? I'd be quite offended. I almost feel it's rude to spit. I wouldn't do that to my fiance. He doesn't do that to me.

As for the taste, yeah, it's not the best. But it's an act done out of love. I'm sure my vagina doesn't taste like ice cream, but my fiance still goes down on me.

It's romantic, it's for love.

Just my opinion ^^
    "Hurt myself again today and the worst part is there's no one else to blame."

VIP Member Array

I guess I'm fortunate that my guy's cum doesn't really taste bad so I always swallow. You know, Ashb really has a point. My guy is going to get a mouth full of me during oral so I can't object too much when he cums in my mouth.

Banned from WH Array

Interesting how we men are 'expected' to consume the vaginal fluids of our woman and while I admit that it appears to be significantly different than the fluids we produce, fluids are fluids...

Can you imagine giving your female partner oral and not consuming a whole bunch of her fluids?

By the time I'm through, I'm practically wearing the stuff from my eyes to my adam's apple. And for the record, your fluids don't taste like "beer and pretzels" either...

Sorry, didn't mean to "steal" the thread.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

while I admit that it appears to be significantly different than the fluids we produce, fluids are fluids...
    Significantly different is an understatement lol. Fluids are not equal so no fluids are not fluids. In the body blood is a fluid and so is spit but would you want to have a mouthful, not a small amount, of either of that from your partner just because it is also a fluid? Bleh lol

There is such a difference between male and female fluids that the comparison should almost not even be considered. Female fluids are not supposed to be thick and possibly chunky, it should not smell like chlorine, there should be a benign taste if any, it is a slower more manageable release and there is not a large rush of it unless of course you find yourself in a situation with a women who squirts. A more fair comparison to this fluid in males is precum. That is just a clear fluid, should not be chunky, should not smell, and have much less volume. Outside of squirting a female secretion should also not fill your entire mouth like semen can. So unless a woman has an infection and you are consuming the fluids which could be chunky, have a potent smell, coupled with a sheer sign of something off-tasting then the comparison of semen vs. clear vaginal secretion is not one to be made. Btw I am not saying semen is like consuming a female infection lol I am merely trying to make the closest comparison to semen solely based on texture and something with an off-taste. That is the best I can come up with as a female comparison.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_Advice View Post
    And for the record, your fluids don't taste like "beer and pretzels" either...
    Beer and pretzels, eh? Now that would be a flavor. I have given oral to quite a number of women and I don't remember any of them being objectionable. No, I wasn't drunk. Of course, on first taste, my whole body sometimes tingles. Maybe I am strange. Oh, well.

She drives me crazy,
    Uh uh,
    Like no-one else,
    Uh uh,
    She drives me crazy,
    And I can't help myself,
    Uh uh.

"She Drives Me Crazy", Fine Young Cannibals
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

VIP Member Array

It's not the taste to me, it's the texture. Like swallowing a big loogie. I used to when my bf and I first met but he initially told me not to bother with head bc he couldn't get off that way....well that was a "challenge accepted" type of thing and by god....I was gonna get that man off! So, when I did it was almost like a sense of pride to swallow. But now, 3.5 years later, he cums every time so I just run to bathroom, spit in the sink and brush my teeth. I will swallow if we are camping or something and I don't have immediate access to a hole haha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ItsASecret View Post
    Significantly different is an understatement lol. Fluids are not equal so no fluids are not fluids. In the body blood is a fluid and so is spit but would you want to have a mouthful, not a small amount, of either of that from your partner just because it is also a fluid? Bleh lol
    Honestly I wouldn't mind a mouth full of my fiance's blood.... Then again I'm kind of freaky like that lol

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

I am of the understanding that semen comes in a variety of flavors, textures and thicknesses. From giving a girl oral right after intercourse that resulted in my ejaculation in her (followed by a very wet kiss), the flavor was not that of chlorine nor was it especially thick or chunky. Women need to know that every guy is not the same and that they can change their guy to some degree by altering his diet and having him quit smoking. Again, every guy's semen does not smell of chlorine and is not excessively thick or chunky.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Blog Entries

My fiance refuses to eat me out after he cums in me! So not fair. Cuz I'd still do oral on him!
    Element likes this.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Again, every guy's semen does not smell of chlorine and is not excessively thick or chunky.
    Very true. It is also true to say that not all men have a mild taste, mild smell, and have a more liquid based than the possible chunky semen. It is all different for each man as well as the possibility of no change in taste or consistency after diet changes. Variety of consistency and tastes aside it is still not the same comparison texture and taste wise to vaginal fluids. Those fluids are not as variety prone, unless you are dealing with an infection or she happens to be a woman who has drastic fluid changes during ovulation. Like Bug_Lady said semen is like swallowing a big loogie lol, pretty sure a man has not swallowed a loogie-like mouthful of vaginal fluids from a woman lol. Rather it is more of a continuous licking of slimy fluid. Messy yes, but like a loogie no.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast