Forum:

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: spitting Vs. Swallowing

Super Moderator Array acerousme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default spitting Vs. Swallowing

After reading Buddhaboy's reply to JROD'S "what makes me unique in bed" thread...I had to ask everyone.

Why do you spit, or why do you swallow?

I do neither...I want to keep that sticky schmang as far away from my mouth as possible. Cum and my taste buds don't get along well.

....watch this thread go dead. AWKWARD lol...I expect FULL PARTICIPATION FROM EVERYONE...
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Definitely do not do either. I used to have him at least finish in my mouth and I would quickly spit it out but since my bf stuff has gotten chunky and thick there ain't no chance I will let him cum in my mouth again. The taste is also just too strong, potent salty chlorine taste? Oh and I also have a bit of a sensitivity to it because my throat goes tingly and numb. So all in all no thanks. The only reason I did it before was because he would constantly ask if I would so I just start to in order to stop all the begging. It was never a forced thing from him but is was nagging almost lol. The "well you should like it and love it because he wants you to" does not work with me. I would consider starting to do it again IF his stuff was not thick, not so chlorine smelling, and a lot more watery....oh and less volume but again all I would do is spit. But until then he is free to go on my body anywhere he likes except for the face.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I swallow. I have never really thought about why, I just always have.

When I do sit and think about it I do kind of get queasy - I just try and not think about it.
    manila1015 likes this.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Blog Entries

I don't swallow anymore. Unless I'm doing it as a special treat to hubby. I just don't have anybody to impress anymore :P And our sex life is sufficiently wonderful without it.
    manila1015 and sororany like this.
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array sp346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Neither. I've never loved anybody before my hubby to have sex without a condom and my hubby can't cum with oral. I don't like the taste of cum and I get a little weirded out by the fact that its live sperm swimming around. But I would do it for my hubby, if he was ever able to cum.

WH Assistant Head Moderator Array LanaBear's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do both, depends on whatever, lol. Sometimes spitting is hot, sometimes swallowing is hot, sometimes neither is hot, lol. No set rule for me.
    manila1015 likes this.
    Friendship Prayer
    May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch.
    Amen

Whoever said anything was possible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Super Moderator Array acerousme's Avatar
    Blog Entries

HOW DO YOU LADIES EVEN STAND THE TASTE?!?! I mean...yuck! I can hardly look at the stuff without gagging....seriously...HOW?
    The children almost broken by the world become the adults most likely to change it
    -PostSecret

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

When giving oral to a lady, I have never spit, always swallowed. Of course, it is not the same as semen.

Since there have been a lot of posts about changing the taste of semen by watching what the guy eats, has anyone had a change of heart to swallowing after he changed his diet? Also, some posts indicate smoking makes semen less palatable. Has anyone had first hand experience on this?
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LittlePip's Avatar

I swallow, I see no need not to (in a relationship). My BF likes it when I do and it's all tidied away that way too!

I can't imagine telling my BF to swallow it instead, seems rude rather than kinky! He'd "swallow" mine!

Can do either, depends on the mood.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast