Forum:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How many women here enjoy giving oral sex?

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Default How many women here enjoy giving oral sex?

Just taking a general census here and seeing if anyone is like me. I've heard men say that women don't like giving bj's, don't get off on them, and that they only do it to please the man. I think that's rubbish. Sure, some women may not like it. But, not all women are the same. If there are men out there that love to ravish a woman, why is it hard to believe that a woman can feel the same?

My body can respond when thinking about and performing oral sex. I'm not quite sure how to explain it, but there's something very exciting Giving the other person pleasure might be just one part of the equation, but I know it's an act that I enjoy very much myself. As far as "not being able to get off" when giving a blowjob as some men claim, rubbish again. You or the man can finger you while you're giving a blowjob, or you can use a toy.

Just wondering if any of the other women feel the same way as me? I would be unhappy if I ended up with a man that didn't like receiving oral sex (yes, they exist).

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetism View Post
    If there are men out there that love to ravish a woman, why is it hard to believe that a woman can feel the same?
    Ravish is an interesting word, some meanings are almost the opposite of others.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

Magnetism, how are you still single?
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Blog Entries

I used to really dig giving oral sex. Then I got old and had a baby and didn't have a lot of time for foreplay anymore. But no, you aren't alone. It is nice to see your partner really loving what you're doing, and it's nice to be really good at it (which is really no more difficult than having an enthusiasm for it, so I assume you are )

I don't think I ever had a problem convincing a guy that I liked giving oral, they were always happy to believe. The disbelief that a woman could enjoy sharing pleasure sounds kinda misogynistic to me!
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Thanks, Little. I would assume some guys just haven't met women that enjoy giving oral? I have a couple of good female friends that like it.

Buddhaboy-Isn't it socially awkward to advertise that you love giving oral sex when you're just dating someone? I don't think most men know this fact about me until I know they really like me and want a relationship with me.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Giving oral is probably what I love most about sex. I find it empowering that I can have so much control over his pleasure. At one point in our relationship he was getting daily oral sex from me, and I've never asked for oral in return cause for one he doesn't seem to know what he's doing (or isn't interested in doing it at all) and two it's never done that much for me.

But yes I enjoy giving oral greatly, and I have orgasmed with him from no physical stimulation from myself or him.
    Magnetism likes this.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Tetris Champion Array Stillness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little View Post
    Then I got old
    I just looked at your home page. Goodness, Little, you're ancient! How do you even know how to work the internet at your age?

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do not love it but I guess I can say I like it, I am not the type to chase him around the house to do it or jump him when he gets home lol but I will do it if he asks. I know there are plenty of women around who do thoroughly enjoy it though so a man just has to hope he finds he is with one of those women.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

My GF gives head like it's the elixir of eternal youth. I can't say I've got any complaints about that!
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Blog Entries

24 is practically dried up and one foot in the grave :P At least, it is when you have a baby who is constantly all over you. The baby taught me how to use the innurnets :3

I am prettymuch in IAS's boat these days ... it's awright. You want it, I'll give it. But hurry up because the baby is going to wake up and I wanna get mine too.
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast