Forum:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Can A Man Tell When A Woman Cums?

Junior Member Array

Smile

Snice I Have Been Having Sex I Think I Came One Time I Think I Not Really Sure :d

VIP Member Array

Caroline stated "This is why the best orgasms possible come from masturbating."
    I found this statement very interesting. What you say makes sense but it would be wonderful if it was the other way around, in a perfect world.
    What does everyone else think. Are orgasms better by yourself or with a partner?

Blog Entries

Definitely from my partner. Clitoral orgasms don't have anything on my vaginal orgasms. I don't know what he does, but I really crave it when he's gone ...
    Maybe I don't have the right toys ... and my fingernails will never be short enough ... but if he ever loses his sex drive, I am in a bad way.

C
    Member Array

I believe as you women age you will feel different. You will have found that your man is no longer a giant specimen that thrusts this powerful sword of love into you. You will find that instead your man has aged and even though you hold him dear and praise him as he performs, that you as a woman have grown and your sexual needs are high and more than he can give you.... So you now take on a new lover.....One that makes you purr at anytime of the day......You keep it discreet so your man does not find out about him......I have taken one too......His name is Eric........Last name is Eroscillator......

Junior Member Array

Default Had a young lover

after I was divorced. She was 20 years younger than me and usually the best sex we had was after I had come once and then was ready for my second go around I could last much longer and bring her to multiple orgasms before I came a second time. Her tell was that her vagina would be throbbing. At first I thought it was her doing kegels, but this happened numerous times.

I am with a new lover now and am still in the process of learning with her. She is actually older than I am and responds better so far with breast play.

VIP Member Array

These are quotes from C

1 You said - Men cannot know when a woman orgasms unless she lets him know.

2 You said - No Woman's vagina contracts during orgasm unless they are doing kegel exercises for the sake of their man.

3 You said - all women have different orgasms

4 you said - very few woman cum from vaginal sex

I don't see how 2, 3 and 4 can possibly make sense in your head as 2&4 are contradict 3. It sounds like you are assuming all woman are the same as yourself... See quote 3 above.

tinks (the original poster) - it sounds to me like you're annoyed that he knows that you're not cuming, so are you faking it? It can be reasonably obvious when a girl is faking it, ingenuine sounds or rythmn, the complete lack of natural uncontrollable body signals and of course quick length of time to get up and get on with things after the "orgasm" or the immediate striking up of deep intellectual debate. right!

And for those who said that he's guilting her, guilting her into what??
    That's a pretty big conclusion to jump to on such little information. It can be extremely unsatisfying for a man to not pleasure his woman, and if he's not, shouldn't he ask her if he's doing something wrong, what can he change, what does she like etc? Isn't that what a good lover does? It can also be extremely annoying if a girl, who finds it very difficult to orgasm continually and obviously fakes it and won't talk openly about it. So, let's not jump to any unsubstantiated conclusions.

So to answer your question tinks. A man can tell and it becomes more obvious the more skilled he becomes.

Here are some of the signs, but of course every girl is different.

Uncontrollable moaning, grasping of the sheets or partners body (nails - ow!), curling of toes, her body shaking uncontrollably

The girl completely stopping all voluntary motion, her face going into deep dreamy pleasure face, dilated pupils (I have seen this) though it isnt always the easiest as most girls cum with their eyes closed... hmm, wonder what they're thinking about :-D

A gentle sheen of sweat breaking out over the body. lol try faking that.

Nipples sometimes retract, as does the clitoris, though you'd only notice this according to the position

Breathing - very important sign for quiet girls, it can be very shallow and very fast in the build up to orgasm and of course her heart is pounding and on release turns drastically into deeper and slower breaths

Complete relaxation of her body

A series of involuntary strong vaginal contractions (that are not for the mans benefit) that can leave marks on the penis or squish fingers, nice

Some girls squirt too

So there you have some ways us men tell if you're really cuming. Now, how can you girls tell when we cum???? lol

I asked my current girl once what she feels when she cums, and she gave me the most beautiful answer, one I'll never forget

She said, "it's like fire, in my mind, and there's only you."

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's not answer tinks, considering this is a 3 year old thread. Long gone...

C actually is a very knowledgeable woman on exploration and has her own site, however, you may have made an error with her list, as she is basing it not only on herself but alot of women here back then (2008) whom spoke and others from her site etc, not as a definate all woman rather what was occuring at this time, on this Forum, she would probably add now, being it's 3 years and however, this thread resurected due to Divorced at 49, who is showing his thoughts on difference in age maybe?

I'd like to view your comments....

So to answer your question tinks. A man can tell and it becomes more obvious the more skilled he becomes.

He can become more observent to her needs yes but a woman can lie. Remember, Meg Ryan's movie?

Uncontrollable moaning, grasping of the sheets or partners body (nails - ow!), curling of toes, her body shaking uncontrollably

If she wants you to think your God, she can fake this easily, I have.

The girl com pletely stopping all voluntary motion, her face going into deep dreamy pleasure face, dilated pupils (I have seen this) though it isnt always the easiest as most girls cum with their eyes closed... hmm, wonder what they're thinking about :-D

No women that feel embarrased turn their heads, or close their eyes, or if they are bored and faking it... If they are indeed cumming? Then they are thinking about their pleasure....

Generally that's because two bodies are moving in fast motion it's called sweat.....no faking.

Nipples sometimes retract, as does the clitoris, though you'd only notice this according to the position

Yes, expanding of the clitoris suggests arousement but my nipples are errect pretty much all the time.....not according to any position and usually the clitoris needs stimulation and love so are you doing that?

Breathing - very important sign for quiet girls, it can be very shallow and very fast in the build up to orgasm and of course her heart is pounding and on release turns drastically into deeper and slower breaths

Your making this sound like your a player, studying the art of seduction? Shy girls verses non-insecure "girls"... girls means young.... Women are experienced and know what they want.... But breathes can also be faced..... A woman wouldn't think of doing so... a girl would if she didn't want you to feel bad.

Falling of the bed almost relaxation? Yes ... that I agree with.

A series of involuntary strong vaginal contractions (that are not for the mans benefit) that can leave marks on the penis or squish fingers, nice

Your not talking cumming, cumming is plain simple...asm is what you are talking about....

Some girls squirt too

Ejaculate and it's only women whom feel totally comfortable with themselves in my opinon...but yes we can.

So there you have some ways us men tell if you're really cuming. Now, how can you girls tell when we cum???? lol

And, there you have some definate ways of women faking it as well.. The only one you can rely on is when you can feel it, on your penis, fingers, .....

And as for your last comment? Not rocket science

CW

I asked my current girl once what she feels when she cums, and she gave me the most beautiful answer, one I'll never forget

Last edited by CHANDLERS WISH; 01-27-2011 at 02:21 AM.
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

VIP Member Array

Hi Chandler

Wow - I really didn't realise this was a three year old thread. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that I need to look at the dates before making comments that won't be seen by the original poster. So since it was a three year old thread, of course I can't comment on what was going on here or on other sites back then etc. I never suggested C was not a knowledgeable woman, I questioned her statements as they are contradictory. Any solid argument should be able to stand up to questioning. I'm sorry for this posting being in bold too, but I'm not sure how to make things different colours, I'm not trying to shout or be rude, just to highlight my answers so you can find them easily.

So what I can comment on is my experience and just because it is a three year old thread doesn't make tinks question less valid, nor does it make my answer, which was directed to tink, less relevant. You made some comments and asked for my opinion. here it is.

He can become more observant to her needs yes but a woman can lie. Remember, Meg Ryan's movie?
    Of course a woman can lie. I never said she couldn't. Nor did I say a woman could not fake it and I didn't say every man (or even most) can tell the difference. What I gave was a list of ways a woman can fake it and a list of ways a man who knows the difference will be able to tell. The signs are below.

If she wants you to think your God, she can fake this easily, I have.

-Yes you're right, this is the easiest sign to fake and the most common and also the easiest to tell. I believe I mentioned that in my first post when I said "in-genuine sounds or rhythm" can be used to fool men into believing a girl has orgasmed. Of course and for a lot of men this is the case, but, when a woman is enjoying herself, these signs are not regular or methodical, they just happen and a man who is aware of this can tell the difference. Record yourself faking it and masturbating to an orgasm. Play it back and tell me if you really can't tell the difference.

The girl completely stopping all voluntary motion, her face going into deep dreamy pleasure face, dilated pupils (I have seen this) though it isnt always the easiest as most girls cum with their eyes closed... hmm, wonder what they're thinking about :-D

No women that feel embarrassed turn their heads, or close their eyes, or if they are bored and faking it... If they are indeed cuming? Then they are thinking about their pleasure....
    Not every woman feels embarrassed when they cum and nor should they. And of course they are thinking of their pleasure as they should be, and as I said, most girls cum with their eyes closed.

Generally that's because two bodies are moving in fast motion it's called sweat.....no faking.
    Nope, absolutely not. It's a completely different sweat. Imagine a cold sweat breaking out over your body because of pain or an undesirable situation. I'm sure you've felt like that before at some point in your life. Unfortunately we all have. It happens, you could be walking on the beach in the height of summer and a bad situation develop and it can happen. It's a different sweat to the hot summer sweat.
    Now imagine a warm sweat breaking out over you're entire body, not just the part that is in contact with your sweaty mate, but your whole body, a sweat caused by pleasure. It's different and it happens. It's different because it's uniform and simultaneous over the entire body. Maybe you haven't noticed because you haven't speant a lot of time pleasuring women.

Yes, expanding of the clitoris suggests arousement but my nipples are errect pretty much all the time.....not according to any position and usually the clitoris needs stimulation and love so are you doing that?

What I said was nipples and the clitoris retract after orgasm not expand, kind of like the penis retracts after orgasm. When I said, you'd only notice this according to the position I did not mean the position dictates this reaction, I meant that it can only be observed in some positions. Obviously the missionary position is not a good one to see the clitoris retracting. When you say that your nipples are erect pretty much all the time and the clitoris needs stimulation and love, I wonder do you realise what I'm talking about? I am talking about the uncontrollable bodily reactions the female body goes through, after an orgasm, not before, but after. After a real orgasm these are the things that happen and men notice them. Well, some of us do.

Your making this sound like your a player, studying the art of seduction? Shy girls verses non-insecure "girls"... girls means young.... Women are experienced and know what they want.... But breathes can also be faced..... A woman wouldn't think of doing so... a girl would if she didn't want you to feel bad.

CW - it seems like you're setting out to prove me wrong. I don't really see why you would be upset with what I've said or how you can prove me wrong. I'm telling you what happens after a woman orgasms and that some men know this. This is a fact. I never suggested that a woman can't fake it.

All women are girls and I'm sure some young girls would not appreciate you suggesting they are not women.

On top of this, I never said shy versus non-insecure, I said quiet and loud. Why does a quiet girl have to be shy and insecure??

Studying the art of seduction??? A player? You don't know me and have no right to make those comments. Seduction happens before the bedroom and implies coercion and manipulation. I'm studying the art of pleasure. Pleasure giving is a talent not developed by someone who uses others for selfish reasons. And regardless, even if I was a player, why would that suddenly make my opinion less valid?? Infact, given that I would have so much experience with women, wouldn't it make it more valid??

But since you asked, I know from having a girlfriend who was really quiet, and totally secure in herself, and having one now who is not so quiet, that breathing is a great way to tell if a quiet girl/woman has orgasmed. Why?? Because you can hear the rhythm a lot easier than when a girl is screaming her head off! Makes sense. Again, machine like breathing just doesn't fit. Yes it can be faked but a man who knows his lovers body can tell the difference.

Falling of the bed almost relaxation? Yes ... that I agree with.

Your not talking cumming, cumming is plain simple...asm is what you are talking about....

Ah - I'm sorry, I use the word cum synonymously with the word orgasm. Yes you're right, I shouldn't as they are different, however, anytime I have used the word cum in my answers I mean orgasm. As for this particular point, C did mention that vaginal contractions don't happen unless the women is doing kegels for the man's benefit. This is totally not true. While some women may do kegels for a mans benefit, involuntary vaginal contractions sooooo happen when a woman orgasms. I presume when you wrote asm, you meant orgasm as I can't find any other meaning for the word asm. Also, I'm curious, what you consider the word cum to mean from a womans point of view? Since you're suggesting it's not the same as an orgasm. Well it certainly isn't for men, cum being ejaculation, orgasm being the pleasure that starts before that, but I'm talking about women, which is why I used it synonymously. If I shouldn't have, please explain that one to me. Is cuming squirting for women too?

Some girls squirt too
    Ejaculate and it's only women whom feel totally comfortable with themselves in my opinon...but yes we can.

And, there you have some definite ways of women faking it as well. The only one you can rely on is when you can feel it, on your penis, fingers.
    CW - Yes, you're right, what we feel on the penis/fingers is by far the best sign. However the other signs are valid and do happen after a woman orgasms.

A woman cannot fake involuntary vaginal contractions, sure she can contract her vagina, but it's not the same. It's like my leg muscles going into cramp after a hard session on the football pitch. It twitches like and no matter how hard I try, I can't reproduce that effect, only an idiot wouldn't know the difference.... hmm Maybe most men are idiots?
    But surely you as a woman don't believe that you can accurately simulate 100% the vaginal contractions, the entire body breaking out in a soft sweat etc etc. Of course you can't. Sure you can do a good job and fool some men but why would you want to? I mean seriously, why would you want to? I mean, let's take the breathing for example, for a girl to accurately simulate the natural, irregular breathing that happens pre and post orgasm would take so much concentration that the concentration itself would render an orgasm unlikely. Now why would you spend so much time trying to fake it when you could just enjoy it? If you don't orgasm, ok.. so next time. I don't always orgasm, mind you, I do about 99% of the time but not always. About 50% of the time I have multiple orgasms but my girl always cums more than me. Is she faking it? Nope. Because for me, love making is love making, it's not about the goal but the journey, but this approach generally always leads to the goal.

And as for your last comment? Not rocket science.
    Indeed but maybe you should pay more attention. If you do, you might notice breathing, sweating, penis retraction, moaning, etc as well as shooting. But Actually, I routinely orgasm without ejaculating. Male orgasm begins momentarily before ejaculation, ejaculation can be controlled with practice. It is ejaculation not orgasm which turns the penis off. In general I can get three orgasms before I ejaculate, very hard to go more than that for me. The non-ejaculatory orgasms are not as strong, good, really good, but not as strong. But hey, they mean I can continue :-)
    Not rocket science, but not times tables either.

T-man

TEAM ADMIN Array CHANDLERS WISH's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You know, I missed one bit

Guess that answers the question or assumption which appears wrong, your not a player

I just don't think we can generalise on this...Your post came across as if, you knew all the answers and perhaps adding do we know when you guys cum followed by lol's.... I couldn't take your post seriously....

Because for me, love making is love making, it's not about the goal but the journey, but this approach generally always leads to the goal.

But then what is your goal? Is there a hidden agenda for a man, he is making love, a journey, but it leads to the goal in the end, I wish all men had a goal of pure intimacy, soul connection and "both" achieved their goal in that....

CW
    PUT A LITTLE 'LIKE' IN MY SOUL!

VIP Member Array

Hi CW,

Yes you're completely right, looking back over it, it does look like I'm generalising and a little arrogant. Certainly not what I intended. I just meant to show ways men can sometimes tell when a woman truly orgasms but I failed to add that not all signs are present all of the time, as every woman is different. So sometimes, a woman's breathing is very obvious, sometimes it's not. And sometimes it's more difficult than others to tell. But these are signs which may be on show, some stronger than others.

As for the comment about telling when us guys cum, well that was just a joke to highlight how much easier it is to tell when a man cums. We are a lot more obvious in that department. So when it's so much more difficult to tell when a woman cums then you pay more attention to their bodies and you begin to notice things.

As for the goal comment, I didn't mean to go too deep on this one, just that sometimes when you set out with the goal of orgasm or the orgasm becomes the ultimate quest, it puts pressure on both partners and something can be lost, intimacy can be lost as it isn't the primary focus. When you just focus on the journey, which is the love making itself, then it's so much better. The kissing, the foreplay, the laughing etc. The benefit of this approach is of course, knowing your partner more intimately, enjoying all aspects of sex and it does usually lead to orgasm anyway.

T-man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast