Forum:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Can A Man Tell When A Woman Cums?

Junior Member Array

Default How Can A Man Tell When A Woman Cums?

Please Can SomeOne Tell Me How They Know Because My Boyfriend Is Always Asking Why I Cant Come When He Touches Me But How Does He Know I Dont?

GentileBen

Quote Originally Posted by tinks View Post
    Please Can SomeOne Tell Me How They Know Because My Boyfriend Is Always Asking Why I Cant Come When He Touches Me But How Does He Know I Dont?
    (If you mean cum as in orgasm) - if its an intense orgasm you'll both be drenched in sweat, and when your penis is inside them you can feel the extremely wet vaginal barrel clamp down on the penis and start to spasmodically contract - believe me you'll know !!!

Junior Member Array

Default For me-easy

It seems my wife only gets off when she is in the mood to play, she goes to top, she rides the horsey, her eyes close, her mouth opens, she gasps and comes and rides again 4 or 5 times until she is exhausted and sweaty. She wants me to play with her nipples, always, no exception, she says "Que Rico!!" (she's latina). No doubts.

Now you know how to fake it. Go to top, maybe you won't have to fake it :^)

Blog Entries

OMG "Que rico" ... that's a hilarious image ^^** Sorry, I'm a Spanish major.
    It sounds to me like your man is trying to guilt you! You can't help how you orgasm or don't, you can only move towards it until you achieve it.
    As long as it still feels good regardless of your climax, let him know that you're still satisfied

VIP Member Array

Default Little is right Guilt trip

Science channel human reproductive organs. Remember that the basic function or reason for having sex is reproduction. When a woman cums her body sends off a heightened since of nerve pulses to the brain causing you to contract (tighten) while releasing large amounts of secretions, also known as cum. There are two reasons for a women, one lubrication, two gives sperm something to swim in. To be technical using the word cum for a female you probably have reached this level. But what you are really talking about is an orgasm. When a woman cums, it is in preparation for an orgasm. The orgasm is when your cervix pushes down closer to the vaginal opening in a pulsating motion it is a internal reflex that you will have no control over and the man will feel a continuous pulling, collapsed or grabbing feeling from the vaginal walls simultaneously it will almost feel like a small kissing sensation on the tip of his pennies, unless he is not in far enough (average 4-5 inches in and he will feel it). This kissing sensation comes from the cervix. The reproductive design for this is so that the cervix will get as close to where the mans cum will be and such it in to the uterus. That way the sperm has a better chance to survive (less days to travel). The inner change in feeling is usually enough to make the man cum at the same time. But of course there are a lot of men that can?t hold it that long.
    Hate to say it but I agree with little. He is giving you a guilt trip because he was unable to hold it long enough to push you to that point. But don?t get me wrong. That is not a bad thing. Remember he is a guy and men hate to seem not ?macho.? If you have not been having sex for a long time he is not used to the way you feel and it is hard for him to hold back. After being together for a while he will get there. And if the sex is good now when he pushes you over that limit you will love it so much more.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

most women I've been with have rapid muscle contractions......

I think that depends on type orgasam. Sometimes I spasm and sometimes I don't. It depends on how intense the orgasam was. Make sense?

C
    Member Array

I agree with you. A man cannot tell when a woman orgasms unless she really lets out a yell or arches her back in a hot orgasm. When a woman contracts her vaginal muscles she is doing this willingly by exercising her kegal muscles to grab the penis. This is done as a sexual thrill to the man to hold him and he loves it but this has nothing to do with a particular orgasm. When I have a strong and erotic orgasm, I eject water and I am at the point when I never know when this will happen as it is just a part of the lust I feel for my man.......Each of us orgasm differently.....Some women do not orgasm yet enjoy sex just as much as a woman that does...It is the fondling and foreplay that a woman loves....The hot filling of her open hole of love is her reward and she just plain adores it with or without an orgasm....

As a woman ages she learns more about her sexual self.....Her sexual stimulations increase as she is now learning her body and her body reacts to this new woman that she has become.....When he sucks her nipples it does not hurt anymore.....instead it feels good ....and she begs for more....she gets bolder and along with this a new woman emerges......and truly she is never quite the same....she has only just begun...

Default So quick to blame the man...

"It sounds to me like your man is trying to guilt you!"

"He is giving you a guilt trip because he was unable to hold it long enough to push you to that point."

Just blame him and that's it? C'mon, there are other more likely explanations:

1) Maybe he's ignorant about women, especially about the fact that most women don't orgasm with every act of intercourse like most men do.
    2) Maybe he wants to please you as much as you please him
    3) Maybe he truly wants to know why you can't. Is that a bad thing? Sounds like a sensitive, caring guy to me.

He's asking the question. Give him an honest answer.

- MiniVanMan

C
    Member Array

Very few women have vaginal orgasms during sex. For most the clit is their stimulation. Unless this is accessible during sex and stimulated by the male it just does not happen. Riding cowboy or cowgirl which ever you call it is one way of stimulation. I find sitting facing him and leaning forward and going back that I am hitting this part of me. Together with kissing him and his pulling my nipples, it is a very erotic sex act. However, most other sexual positions do not afford this accessible and so orgasm does not happen unless she is able to bring it about in her mind and is an ejaculating woman. This is the power of this act that some women can do.

As a woman ages and especially if she is in love with her man she finds new avenues of pleasure. Youth may be ahead of me on this issue as I sure was not up on all the sexual ways of love until three years ago. But if she embraces her lover and lets him take her to this heaven of bliss, she lets him awaken her G-spot. As this gets larger and more rugged she becomes the hottest she can ever be. This is when she will start to enjoy deep orgasms from the inside of the vaginal walls. Saying this I doubt if the male seldom feels this anymore then some women can feel his orgasm. They are both too lost in their place of heat and lets face it orgasm is a non-sharing act. It is a solo pleasure and even if we want to give it to our beloved it comes from within as we take his pleasure and enjoy it. This is why the best orgasms possible come from masturbating. We can all too easily become our own greatest lover.

I think that so much of orgasm comes from deep love but that is just who we are so I can only speak of this. Each and every woman is different. It is so much a mind game that it is a joke. Fear and many other things can govern it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast