Forum:

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array Avatar Nirvana's Avatar

Default Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I was thinking of a Seinfeld episode where the gang is asking each other if they have ever seen an uncircumcised penis. I've seen pictures of both, and I have to agree with Elaine that an uncircumcised has "no personality".
    But I don't want to judge based on looks because I respect the fact that not everyone believes in Judaism or any other reason why a circumcision would be needed, so is there a different feel to them inside the vagina? Which one feels better?

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Hugo-B's Avatar

I'm uncircumcised, and I'm in the UK. I've heard American girls talking about this before, apparently a lot of them haven't seen an uncircumcised penis like ever.
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To a woman, it doesnt make any different for intercourse. It can feel different while giving oral. Actually gives you more options on what you can do with uncircumcised men. Also, they are more sensitive.

In terms of looks, well, the penis is a pretty strange looking apendage to start off with. Its just a matter of what you are used to. They both room strange to me and I have had my share of both types.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My bf is uncircumcised and he is the only guy I have been with so that is all I know of. During oral I have to always keep one hand on the base of his penis pulling the skin back a tiny bit otherwise if I go in and out it is only the skin moving back and forth which he says is not the same feeling as when I keep the skin tight.

When an uncircumcised man has an erection the skin will pull back so it will be the same as an uncircumcised one, so in that sense intercourse will be no different. My bf makes a point of wearing a condom being kinda weird though because he has to make sure the skin is fully pulled back and getting any small bit of skin inside the condom when he puts it on so that no sliding occurs.

The penis circumcised or not is not exactly a thing of beauty, at least to me, so visually an uncircumcised one is not the most pretty sight. But once he has an erection it looks no different than any other.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    To a woman, it doesnt make any different for intercourse. It can feel different while giving oral. Actually gives you more options on what you can do with uncircumcised men. Also, they are more sensitive.

In terms of looks, well, the penis is a pretty strange looking apendage to start off with. Its just a matter of what you are used to. They both room strange to me and I have had my share of both types.
    "strange looking appendage" LOL
    "The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you will ever look" Julius Caesar

Blog Entries

I think that intact penises DO make a difference for penetration - it's a softer, less "jabby" kind of action. There is some give in the skin that just isn't there with a cut man. But since an erect intact penis is going to look almost exactly like a circumcised penis, I fail to see Elaine's logic (or her writer's logic I guess?) in them not having personality ... no flaccid penises have personality to me, heh.

It's true, BB, most of us girls in the US don't see intact penises because the Routine Infant Circumcision rate here is still staggeringly high, compared to similar countries. I don't know why the culture is so obsessed with it! I feel kinda lucky that my husband wasn't circumcised, though it wasn't an option for him. He didn't have a sufficient amount of foreskin to cut off, so he's kind of in the middle. I like it that way.
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes,
    Clouds and waves and flame,
    But human expectation is that love remains the same,
    And when it doesn’t, we point our fingers and blame.

Register|Contact Admin|Email Admin

There's a funny female American comedian called Natasha Leggaro who makes some funny jokes about uncircumcised men, since they seem to be a minority in The US. I remember reading about ages ago, one guy even said girls don't believe him when he says he's 'uncut' and he have even asked him if they could have a look. My friend had to get circumcised at 17 and said it was awful, he says (amongst other things) he doesn't enjoy oral sex as much since his glans have 'toughened up' and desensitized. I think one of the reasons I love BJ's so much is because I'm so sensitive at the head of my penis.

I personally don't think it's ethical to circumcise a baby, since they can't consent to having something irreversible done to them. I know given the choice most grown men wont have it done.

APRIL 2011 POSTER OF THE MONTH Array ItsASecret's Avatar
    Blog Entries

An issue with an uncircumcised man though is hygiene. Things collect there so do not assume that because you wash the outside that the stuff inside is also gone. Pull the skin back and wash, please lol. Sweat, leftover cum if that has happened recently, and urine is all collecting there guys...and how many times do you honestly wash up at all after you go to the bathroom? Think about that collection, make it a pleasant experience for your woman and do wash up nicely for her.
    There are those who believe that dictionaries should not merely reflect the times but also protect English from the mindless assaults of the trendy.

Isn't urine antiseptic? Wouldn't that mean technically a build of urine under the foreskin makes it cleaner?

WH Super Moderator Array Fallen1's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buddhaboy View Post
    I personally don't think it's ethical to circumcise a baby, since they can't consent to having something irreversible done to them. I know given the choice most grown men wont have it done.
    We've had a couple of threads in the past here in regards to this issue. Interesting and varying views on the subject.

I've had the experience of both - natural and cut. I can't say that I have a preference or even noticed the difference in the feeling. However, I will say that the cut is "easier" to look at but that may be just because that's what I'm used to seeing.
    Last edited by Fallen1; 08-15-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    There is a method to my madness ........ I just haven't found it yet.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast