Forum:

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JennieBottle
  • 1 Post By sp346

Thread: Fantasies of married women?

Junior Member Array

Smile Fantasies of married women?

1.What are your wildest sex fantasies?
    2.Sometimes don't you confuse the fantasy with real life?I mean, for an example if you fantasize about threesomes with 2 men, do you feel awkward when you are alone with your husband and his cute friend?OR if you role-play Doctor-Patient with your husband do you feel awkward when your doctor examines you?
    3.Do you fantasize about cheating?(even though you never wanna do it in real life)
    4.Do you think having fantasies/Role-playing is a good thing.Does it increase/decrease the chances of you/your partner Cheating with someone else?

I'm sorry for asking such sensitive questions.I'm confused after reading a book about women's fantasies(My Secret Garden by Nancy Friday).Please be as descriptive as possible

1. Channing Tatum. Lol. No but really my wildest fantasies involve the men I can't have. All the Channing Tatum's of the world. Or just some random 6'5 mountain of a man all muscled up and even some hair on the chest. That sounds like a wild ride!!! Yes I'm married and no I would never cheat on my husband. I love him dearly! I'm pretty sure even he thinks about some bombshell babe in his wildest of wild dreams. It's natural.
    3. No.
    4. Yes, I do think these are very healthy things. In fact I think it's unhealthy to be dull... If you have found a man who can share this with you why would either of you want to cheat? I don't think this increases the chances of cheating. I think it brings you two closer together.

Sorry for not answering the second one!
    MDM likes this.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array LilahX's Avatar

Personally I don't understand the point of fantasies if they're not actually something you'd do if you had the chance - but that's me.

I'm lucky enough to be able to live my fantasies and don't really have too much that I haven't already done. My guy and I have had threesomes, foursomes etc. Because he lives a long way from me he enjoys it when I occasionally hook up with someone for some fun and he wants to hear all about it and it turns him on.

I'm lucky in that we can talk about anything sexual without judgement and we're both open to new adventures.

I thnk fantasies and role play are perfectly normal and I think pursuing fantasies is healthy as long as both parties are open and honest, non-judgemental and not jealouse. Great communication is the key to a fabulous sex life.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array sp346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bella, you asked a similar question a few posts back. What are you trying to learn? Are you surprised that married women have fantasies about other men? Are you fearful they will eventually cheat if they have this fantasy. What it is you are trying to learn besides getting detailed descriptions of women's fantasies. If you provide a reasoning behind your questions, we could start an interesting debate instead of just listing individual fantasies.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Janis Joplin

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    Bella, you asked a similar question a few posts back. What are you trying to learn? Are you surprised that married women have fantasies about other men? Are you fearful they will eventually cheat if they have this fantasy. What it is you are trying to learn besides getting detailed descriptions of women's fantasies. If you provide a reasoning behind your questions, we could start an interesting debate instead of just listing individual fantasies.
    Actually what I am worried about is this>Will these fantasies eventually become something that they wanna try out in real life?(I'm not talking about just threesomes)
    The thing is, for me fantasies are just fantasies.I DO fantasize about threesomes (FFM) but I never ever wanna try that in real life.I love my girl and she is the only one I wanna be with.
    If my girl fantasize about MMF threesomes(OR sex with strangers etc) I'm perfectly fine with it.If she wanna role-play a MMF I am ok with that too.But what if eventually, may be after role-playing this for few years, she confuses the fantasy with real life?
    If she is fantasizing about her co-worker will she feel awkward around him?
    If we role-play Doctor-Patient will she feel awkward when her doctor examines her?
    That's what I'm worried about.I know, women might find these questions stupid or/and annoying But as a guy, I was absolutely shocked after reading that book.
    BTW MMF fantasy turns me on too.But in reality, anyone who touches her is a dead man

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array sp346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bella, there are days I fantasize about abandoning the kids and husband, leaving my job and just taking of to join the Peace Corp or something. But the reality is, it will never happen. I am pretty sure there are thousands of women fantasizing about Channing Tatum but that doesn't mean they will leave everything they have just to be with him once. But there are plenty of women who would and have left their families to pursue their own desires. It depends on each woman.

Most people indulge some fantasies while others are strictly in the mind-only setting. Just like you like the MMF fantasy but would never actually do it, its the same for women. A very common fantasy for women is being forced. That doesn't mean these women want to be raped. There is a huge difference between reality and fantasy.

Let me ask you, have you ever fantasized or imaged naked a co-worker or friend? Did you then start to act weirdly around them? Most likely not. Its a private moment in your head that the other party was not privy to. Its totally possible for a person to get so wrapped up in the fantasy that it start pouring into reality, but that is not the usual case.

Most of us, men or women, have at one point fantasized about a friend, co-worker, person in the subway, etc. It may have been an explicit sexual fantasy or could be more romantic. That doesn't make us suddently start acting weird about ALL friends, co-workers, subway riders, etc. Similarly, if you are role playing doctor, why would that make you awkard with all doctors? Trust me, the real doctor experience is very unpleasant and there is nothing sexually exciting about it at all.

In summary, fantasy and reality can remain completely separate, can be partially brought into reality or completely fulfilled in real as long as it is consentual and enjoyed. It is not common for fantasy to blur the lines between reality, although it is possible.
    MDM likes this.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Janis Joplin

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    Bella, there are days I fantasize about abandoning the kids and husband, leaving my job and just taking of to join the Peace Corp or something. But the reality is, it will never happen. I am pretty sure there are thousands of women fantasizing about Channing Tatum but that doesn't mean they will leave everything they have just to be with him once. But there are plenty of women who would and have left their families to pursue their own desires. It depends on each woman.

Most people indulge some fantasies while others are strictly in the mind-only setting. Just like you like the MMF fantasy but would never actually do it, its the same for women. A very common fantasy for women is being forced. That doesn't mean these women want to be raped. There is a huge difference between reality and fantasy.

Let me ask you, have you ever fantasized or imaged naked a co-worker or friend? Did you then start to act weirdly around them? Most likely not. Its a private moment in your head that the other party was not privy to. Its totally possible for a person to get so wrapped up in the fantasy that it start pouring into reality, but that is not the usual case.

Most of us, men or women, have at one point fantasized about a friend, co-worker, person in the subway, etc. It may have been an explicit sexual fantasy or could be more romantic. That doesn't make us suddently start acting weird about ALL friends, co-workers, subway riders, etc. Similarly, if you are role playing doctor, why would that make you awkard with all doctors? Trust me, the real doctor experience is very unpleasant and there is nothing sexually exciting about it at all.

In summary, fantasy and reality can remain completely separate, can be partially brought into reality or completely fulfilled in real as long as it is consentual and enjoyed. It is not common for fantasy to blur the lines between reality, although it is possible.
    WOW!!!Thanks "sp346"
    That was a great explanation.Thanks again