Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Don't Feel Sexy Anymore

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array inquisitive1's Avatar

Unhappy I Don't Feel Sexy Anymore

I don't feel sexy anymore. I just don't feel it. I know it's my issues of that I'm sure. I just feel like I lost my mojo or something and I don't have a clue where to look or even begin to search to get it back.
    Last edited by inquisitive1; 10-05-2007 at 08:54 PM.
    Life is a journey and I would not trade the journey for the knowledge! Be Blessed!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Member of the:
    -No Thread Left Behind Club (NTLBC)
    -Welcome Committee Club

Banned from WH Array

Maybe you are sexy and you can't see it. It could quite possibly just be a plateau. You'll get your sexy back. It happens to everyone.

WH Super Moderator Array sourpuss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ravsoma View Post
    Maybe you are sexy and you can't see it. It could quite possibly just be a plateau. You'll get your sexy back. It happens to everyone.
    That made me laugh....good line.

inquizitive1, why not spend some time and money on yourself? Go and get your hair done, buy a new outfit that looks good on you. Spend some cash on a sexy pair of bra and underwear.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I always find that a good "girly" day does it for me. Sounds cheesy, but hitting the tanning booth (no judgements, please, I need it sometimes), getting a mani/pedi, a blowout, eyebrows threaded, bikini wax. Then even if no one sees me or I'm just doing mommy errands and stuff, I feel pretty. Or even just some new makeup can do it.

I know what you mean though. You have those periods where you just feel like a lump of blah.

VIP Member Array

I have to agree with the other posters. I never feel more pretty, sexy and desirable than after having my hair done or some other girly activity. But on the other hand you have survived a really horrific and traumatic experience and you will have to face those demons regularly. I dont think that there is a woman that can claim that she doesnt have an "off" time when she doesnt feel sexy, and that is just in normal life.
    I know you are a strong person, it comes through in your posts. Remember what a wonderful, incredible and gorgeous woman you are, daily. Turn it into your morning mirror mantra.

Like was said above... you will get your sexy back

Junior Member Array

Do you exercise? I define exercise as heavy breathing, vigorous sweating, muscles burning, feeling lightheaded from the action, want to stop but keep on going ?

Does that sound like it would help in the "feeling sexy" department?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravsoma View Post
    Hey Ravsoma-
    Thanks for the laugh!
    Life is a journey and I would not trade the journey for the knowledge! Be Blessed!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Member of the:
    -Welcome Committee Club

Quote Originally Posted by tommyr View Post
    Do you exercise? I define exercise as heavy breathing, vigorous sweating, muscles burning, feeling lightheaded from the action, want to stop but keep on going ?

Does that sound like it would help in the "feeling sexy" department?
    tommyr-
    Definitely! Nothing like one's own words coming back to them. Thank you.
    Last edited by inquisitive1; 10-08-2007 at 08:06 PM.
    Member of the:
    -Welcome Committee Club

Default Thank You !

I thank you all for the great responses!
    Member of the:
    -Welcome Committee Club

Default bringing sexy back

to steal that phrase, LOL. It's funny that we all kind of have the same feelings about this. A mani/pedi maybe a new haircut, a sexy bra and panties. maybe a long hot bath, with the candles going. just to breathe and relax. if you feel sexy you are sexy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast