Forum:

Thread: orgasm vs. cumin

Red face orgasm vs. cumin

Hello everyone, I dont know if this questions has been posted or not but after reading some posts concerning orgasms, I have a question I've been somewhat confused about. Here goes, Is there a difference in cumin and having an orgasm, or do they both happen at once. I have read that some women have one without the other. When I have the big O! Sometimes i am wet and sometimes i am not. Any comments or suggestions are welcome

Banned from WH Array

An orgasm is that really nice feeling you get when you hit your peak.

Cumming is like... ejaculation.

Woman can orgasm and some can orgasm and cum at the same time, but not many.

When a woman comes does it stay inside or come out like a man?

Junior Member Array Falcon Eyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jenflem06 View Post

nice Question...

VIP Member Array

I am very lucky to be able to orgasm easily from penetration, or from clitoral stimulation and I ejaculate too. But all three are different and feel different. The vaginal and clitoral orgasms feel different, last different amounts of time. My vaginal orgasm is not always accompanied by ejaculation, that is a totally different thing for me. And it is a release for me but nothing as nice as an orgasm. I have always considered an orgasm and "cum"ing the same thing, just different terminology?

Banned from WH Array

Quote Originally Posted by jenflem06 View Post
    Female ejaculation: It squirts out from the peehole (I don't know the scientifical name for it...urethra?)

Blog Entries

I was under the impression that it didn't come out of the urethra ... but then again it's sort of hard to tell down there...
    I don't squirt But I think I make enough of a mess without doing so ^_^ If towels could be traumatized ...
    I definitely have orgasms, but I don't ejaculate, and from what I've heard that's consistent with many women.

VIP Member Array

It doesn't come from the urethra, that's a direct line to the bladder. It comes from the glands that secrete the mucus you get when you are aroused.

C
    Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by free spirit View Post
    It doesn't come from the urethra, that's a direct line to the bladder. It comes from the glands that secrete the mucus you get when you are aroused.
    I just noticed this thread.....Ejaculate does come through the Urethra....It is produced in the spongy mass of the Skene's Glands and produced in the Urethra. When a woman ejaculates the urine shuts off. Very seldom does a woman produce urine during ejaculation or let it flow. It does not come from the gland that secretes the mucus when you get aroused...It is completely different....