Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Too tight! How can I loosen up?

Junior Member Array

Default Too tight! How can I loosen up?

I just recently started having sex with my boyfriend, (with anyone actually) and even though he isn't all that large I am so tight it's hard for him to get in let alone stay in and I am in need of advice on how to stretch out my vagina. I guess all my years of inactivity have caught up with me. Please help! What can I do to get a little bigger? Thanks.

Banned from WH Array

Slow down....don't rush it. This is not a sprint...it's a marathon that takes time.

The vagina is a muscle and the only way that I am aware, I am not a physician, that you can improve your results is through a thorough "warm up and stretching routine" like any other muscle.

Don't misunderstand, what I mean is you have to be relaxed in your head, while warming up your vaginal muscle via foreplay, in order for it to perform like you hope/want it to.

Sex begins long before the actual act of penetration. With that first glance after being apart and by Kissing, hugging, holding hands, snuggling on the couch, etc. These are all types of activities that begin to prepare you for further physical intimate activity.

Once the clothes come off, spend additional time carressing, exploring and touching each other's body. Hold each other close, snuggle under the covers skin to skin. Just holding each other close and tight without clothing can be one of the most amazing feelings. Get to know your partners sensitive to the touch spots, he has many more than the obvious ones, and let him get to know yours. Use your eyes, fingers, lips, tongue and sense of smell to take it all in...then allow it to sink into your mind as to just how amazing all of this is, before you move on to the next stage.

Physical intimacy is the most amazing gift two people can share with one another. So be patient and take your time to discover, explore and learn those things that "turn him on" because, in part, doing so will turn you on, warm you up and help your body relax/prepare for what's to come.
    pat's boo likes this.

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array DreamP346's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This topic has been brought up many times. Search the archives and you will find lots and lots of good advise.
    Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose - Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster (sung by Janis Joplin)

Junior Member Array

You should masturbation first some time then try to sex. And it is good that your vagina is tight. Yea you are right! usually inactivity is the reason for that. Don't be tensed for that. It will raised with daily sex.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_Advice View Post
    Slow down....don't rush it. This is not a sprint...it's a marathon that takes time.

The vagina is a muscle and the only way that I am aware, I am not a physician, that you can improve your results is through a thorough "warm up and stretching routine" like any other muscle.

Don't misunderstand, what I mean is you have to be relaxed in your head, while warming up your vaginal muscle via foreplay, in order for it to perform like you hope/want it to.

Sex begins long before the actual act of penetration. With that first glance after being apart and by Kissing, hugging, holding hands, snuggling on the couch, etc. These are all types of activities that begin to prepare you for further physical intimate activity.

Once the clothes come off, spend additional time carressing, exploring and touching each other's body. Hold each other close, snuggle under the covers skin to skin. Just holding each other close and tight without clothing can be one of the most amazing feelings. Get to know your partners sensitive to the touch spots, he has many more than the obvious ones, and let him get to know yours. Use your eyes, fingers, lips, tongue and sense of smell to take it all in...then allow it to sink into your mind as to just how amazing all of this is, before you move on to the next stage.

Physical intimacy is the most amazing gift two people can share with one another. So be patient and take your time to discover, explore and learn those things that "turn him on" because, in part, doing so will turn you on, warm you up and help your body relax/prepare for what's to come.
    I completely agree with this.

Take your time and relax, enjoy each other

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

Quote Originally Posted by dipadas022 View Post
    Don't be tensed for that. It will raised with daily sex.
    Thank you.

This didn't happen for me. I was having sex on a regular basis with an ex-boyfriend in college, and it still felt tight and tense no matter what. If anything, recurring sex made it worse.

Banned from WH Array

I sooo Agree with this .

Quote Originally Posted by sp346 View Post
    This topic has been brought up many times. Search the archives and you will find lots and lots of good advise.
    Some of our Archives need updating by Topic and by Year .
    But all advise seems good and heartfelt.

Possibly a Combined or Updated Search Resource by Current or Dated , could help our new members ?
    Even after almost 4 years , I find . New questions being posted in 2010 posts and everything is older advise but also so many people are asking " how are you " to a post made years ago.

It is a different format and may take Nick a bit to upgrade .. I'm sure he can do it .

Banned from WH Array

Most topics in here have been brought up numerous times and discussed almost to death but few care enough to do a search of any kind to find that out.

Junior Member Array

It's funny how women in their older years would say "I wish I could be tighter" If you have a hard time having sex or pain, just use lots of lube. If you feel the need to loosen up, just masturbate! The more you have sex, the more elasticity is lost. (So I find)

Junior Member Array

lol ******** i second that
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker_Advice View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast