Forum:

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoeJr

Thread: Do women want or enjoy cunnilingus? A lot? Never?

Junior Member Array

Cool Do women want or enjoy cunnilingus? A lot? Never?

I absolutely love it in my face. I could lick for just ages, and have never found a woman who complained I didn't do it enough. But my SO gets too sensitive in as little as a few minutes, leaving me always dissatisfied. I like it best of all, if she sits on my face, but she complains it's too much effort, and again, I'm frustrated.

So ladies, for how much time do YOU like it done to you? 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes... or more? Or maybe never??

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

If she's getting too sensitive too fast, there's a possibility you're applying too much direct attention to her clitoris. Some women LOVE that. Others (such as myself) need less direct stimulation to that area.. I enjoy a more light, massaging around that area than I do actual contact. That's just a thought and may not be the case for her at all.

I enjoy it. Always have. I'm not sure what "effort" facesitting is, but if she doesn't like it, that most likely means she's not "getting anything" from it. Some women just don't, or maybe you just haven't found her "button" yet.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

I agree with BD about working on finding what will get her going without giving her overload. Try stimulating her through her clitoral hood and stay away from direct action on the clitoris either at the front of it or on the clitoris itself when it engorges and sticks out.

If she was to sit on your face with all her weight, it could be painful to you. The same with all of her weight on your upper chest. If she sits on your face just right, she can cut off your breathing and her weight is such that you may not be able to easily get her to stop. Having her sit on your face requires her to support most of her weight with her legs, her arms or both. That could be why she is complaining. Try other positions such as the ones for 69 even if she doesn't give you oral.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

VIP Member Array

To answer your question (and this will seem harsh but not intended to offend) you may love it and want and need to do it more. But you still have not got it right. If she is complaining , what does that tell you? A woman that even lets you down there will let you stay as long as you like if your doing it right! So time is no factor. The biggest factor is if you know what your doing! Every woman will be different. It's up to you to figure that out. You should be more worried about what makes her most comfortable which in return gives you what you want.

WH MODERATOR Array Beautiful Disaster's Avatar

awm - something else to remember is that every woman is not the same. Even if you had given oral sex to 20 women before her and they all LOVED it, that doesn't mean you can do it the same way with her and that she'll love it as much. I'm sure you know that. But it's the same way with men. Not every man likes oral sex the same way, much the same as not all men masturbate in the same way. Everyone has their own things that make them tick.

It's awesome that you love doing it. When I'm in a relationship, I love when a man loves my vagina. That sounds odd to say it, but it's true. Some men give oral (as some women do) out of obligation...you can tell it's not something they enjoy and they're just doing it to try to get you off and will move on as soon as they possibly can. The men that really love doing it make it so much more awesome. So... it's not that you're not "doing it right", it's just that perhaps you all haven't communicated enough about what it is she truly likes, wants. Or maybe she's never had it, so she's not really sure what she likes. If she won't tell you what she likes in oral, perhaps it's time to switch things up a bit and start experimenting. My favorite? Light massaging of the clitoris with the tongue in an up and down motion which massages the area between the clitoris and vagina. Then a min or so into that, one finger in the vagina moving very slowly in the "come hither" motion. This provides clitoral stimulation and gspot stimulation at the same time. Which is...well....awesome.

"Be what you're looking for."

"The next time you're thinking of kicking someone when they're down, offer them your hand and help them back up instead."

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

My boyfriend had told me in the past he could do it for over an hour to a woman until she was too exasperated by orgasms that she would beg for him to stop. I guess my body isn't use to it, considering he's the only one I've been with my body can very well be use to my own touch and isn't use to that course of sex, because I can't get off by him doing that. I get turned on, I get hyped up, but I can't finish. So I see it as more of a course of foreplay.

VIP Member Array

When it comes to oral sex most men form a pattern, when they begin you can almost guess what they will do next. Time after time the movement, the area they go to, all form some what of a habit. For that single man they also do this with every woman. Really knowing is to mix it up, make adjustments for the woman and her special spots To pay attention to reactions. Not totally a bad thing, many men only think of themselves. But like your b/f he needs to adjust to "You" not past experiences.
    Little likes this.

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array
    Blog Entries

I have mixed feelings about receiving oral.

I have orgasmed only twice from receiving oral sex in college. There have been times where receiving oral sex felt so-so. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as pleasurable as being fingered or licking someone. There have been times where receiving oral sex did feel pleasurable, but I wouldn't orgasm.

I don't like having a tongue stuck inside of my vagina, but prefer it on the clitoris. Even I myself sometimes have a hard time warming up my clitoris. It's hard to explain to someone else. Vibrators work like a charm, because they're designed to stimulate the clitoris.

It goes to show that every woman is different.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

I love it when my husband gives be oral, he is able to give me multiple orgasms and it is great. I wish he would do it more often, though. Seems like since we have been married, he has be slacking, LOL.

VIP Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianSweetie View Post
    I love it when my husband gives be oral, he is able to give me multiple orgasms and it is great. I wish he would do it more often, though. Seems like since we have been married, he has be slacking, LOL.
    Maybe you need to take the initiative and not give him a choice...... Most men find an aggressive woman at times a huge turn on! Though that statement is true, I'm just teasing with you