Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Double Penetration (anal and vaginal).

Junior Member Array

Question Double Penetration (anal and vaginal).

Hello,

I am a 36 years old woman. 2 years ago, I met the most wonderful man of my life, he is 30 and we click in every way and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. A few weeks ago, he asked me if I had any fantasy that would like to be fulfilled, I said I do and since I had done many fantasies for him (all of those were my fantasies too, so that was easy!), so I said double penetration but since I was afraid of his rejection, I said I wanted just a dildo and him. So, we got one of those vibrational anal dildos, and once he turned it on, it felt much better and i came harder and now every other day, he use during intercourse.

Now, my man asked me to try it with a real guy, he said it is one of his fantasies too, I first i said no, but since he insisted, i agreed to it. He is 5", 5 inches is more than fine, specially for anal sex, so, we agreed that he is going to be mostly at the back and the new guy at the front, so we decided to find a bigger guy. He said he had a friend he had been talking to online for a few years, but since I did not like the idea of someone I have never talked to being inside of me, I told him I knew of a young guy I knew wanted me who I was in contact with a few years back and who I talk to like once every other month, so we decided to contact him and since he was 7" he agreed to come over and if it turns out fine, he will come over every friday. Accommodating the 2 of them is not a problem for me since I have wide hips and I know I can handle them.

we already went for some lingerie and for a bikini tan at the beach this week.

He will come next week, now what do you girls think, is it worth it? Will I lose my man later on? Will I become addicted to it? how does it feel?

Please, share your experiences!!!

Junior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by woman_36 View Post
    Hello,

I am a 36 years old woman. 2 years ago, I met the most wonderful man of my life, he is 30 and we click in every way and we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. A few weeks ago, he asked me if I had any fantasy that would like to be fulfilled, I said I do and since I had done many fantasies for him (all of those were my fantasies too, so that was easy!), so I said double penetration but since I was afraid of his rejection, I said I wanted just a dildo and him. So, we got one of those vibrational anal dildos, and once he turned it on, it felt much better and i came harder and now every other day, he use during intercourse.

Now, my man asked me to try it with a real guy, he said it is one of his fantasies too, I first i said no, but since he insisted, i agreed to it. He is 5", 5 inches is more than fine, specially for anal sex, so, we agreed that he is going to be mostly at the back and the new guy at the front, so we decided to find a bigger guy. He said he had a friend he had been talking to online for a few years, but since I did not like the idea of someone I have never talked to being inside of me, I told him I knew of a young guy I knew wanted me who I was in contact with a few years back and who I talk to like once every other month, so we decided to contact him and since he was 7" he agreed to come over and if it turns out fine, he will come over every friday. Accommodating the 2 of them is not a problem for me since I have wide hips and I know I can handle them.

we already went for some lingerie and for a bikini tan at the beach this week.

He will come next week, now what do you girls think, is it worth it? Will I lose my man later on? Will I become addicted to it? how does it feel?

Please, share your experiences!!!
    You ask several questions. I'm only going to address one. I'm not a girl and my wife and I want to do FFM but won't because we are not sure we can handle it. For her, as well as me, MMF is out of the question because we think it's not worth risking our relationship. You will be risking yours with the most wonderful man of your life whom you want to spend the rest of your life with (Your words).
    If you were in a casual relationship, I'd say SURE TRY IT and see what happens and then tell me how it went!! LOL

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Hello. Married woman here. I don't think you should risk your relationship, by bringing another man into the bedroom. Everyone has fantasies, but it doesn't mean we have to act on them. That is only my opinion, though. I know my husband would never let me sleep with another man in front of him, and I would feel the same way about him being with another woman. When you truely love someone, its just not worth the risk. Especially if you plan on being with your partner for the rest of your life, and you already have a great relationship. Like bbesgiant stated above, if you were only in a casual relationship things might be different. Good luck in your decision.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Let us know how it goes if you decide to do it!

Junior Member Array

Well, we decided to postpone it for a bit since you guys said it is not worth risking it, he was the one who proposed to do a MMF threesome but since you guys advised me not to do it, we decided to wait.

I have a friend who lost her marriage because he asked her husband for a MMF threesome, but she was the one who asked for it first, her husband never agreed to do it.

So, I will just wait and see what happens...

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

As others have noted on other threads about the same thing, in the right circumstances with the right people, it can be a good time for all (or so others say). But many people cannot handle the consequences of it. They start obsessing about one thing or another from the threesome and they cannot get it out of their mind. Sometimes fantasies meant to be just that, fantasies. Also, at a later time when you are more certain of your relationship, you can revisit doing it.
    DreamP346 likes this.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array CoolBreeze's Avatar

Done properly this could be the best orgasmic experience of your life. You can start with a smaller toy aid gradually increasing your capacity for anal. From your first question I think you might have overcome the emotional and relational hurdles for first timers. Just remember that you should always be in control and never ever submit to a position where your pleasure and concerns are not given due credence. Don't allow anyone to make you do things that you don't feel comfortable with at any given time. Threesomes are the best when your partners know your boundaries and respect them at all times. Wish you happy and orgasmic times.

Junior Member Array

Another option for you is to try a double dildo which can be purchased from any sex toy website. Your male partner slides it over his erect penis and it allows him to enter your vagina and anus at the same time; he can choose to either use his penis in your vagina or anus or visa versa depending on the position of the double dildo on his erect member.
    This toy, as long as both partners are agreeable to its use, can be great fun and supply you with many pleasurable moments and sensations (as my partner says it does for her)
    Just remember to use an ample supply of lubrication on either his penis or dildo that enters your anus.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fxgs View Post
    Another option for you is to try a double dildo which can be purchased from any sex toy website. Your male partner slides it over his erect penis and it allows him to enter your vagina and anus at the same time; he can choose to either use his penis in your vagina or anus or visa versa depending on the position of the double dildo on his erect member.
    This toy, as long as both partners are agreeable to its use, can be great fun and supply you with many pleasurable moments and sensations (as my partner says it does for her)
    Just remember to use an ample supply of lubrication on either his penis or dildo that enters your anus.
    Enjoy!!!!!!!
    Yes in the beginning you can start with that, but simultaneous penetration doesn't work well with starters, since you would want to control each one independently. Try wearing anal plugs to get used to the essence of it. Forgot to mention that lubrication is a must, use water based lubricants instead of oil based. Be very regimental about hygiene so don't use the same dildo for both orifices, since it can trigger infections. Having an enema prior to anal activities will be a good routine as it will keep everything clean and your partner could be convinced to explore and be imaginative with pleasuring you in all those spots.

VIP Member Array

I can't ever imagine risking something so beautiful with my partner just for a new experience. I guess every person approaches sex differently and it's important to respect other people's boundaries within their own relationships. I would also be curious to know how it affects things if you decide to go through with it down the line. Maybe it would be beneficial to start with the suggestions above regarding toys, maybe put on an adult video of double penetration to make it more realistic. Keep us updated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast