Forum:

Thread: My boyfriend has a really, really big penis. What do I do?

Junior Member Array

Question My boyfriend has a really, really big penis. What do I do?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 6 1/2 months now and he is very well endowed. He's 10 inches, and I'm just honestly a bit in shock aha.. We haven't had sex yet, or even tried, but I honestly have no idea how to handle that when we do. I've never been with a guy that big before and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to handle it at first? Thanks!

Gold Contributor 500+ Posts Array Euphoric's Avatar

My first suggestion would be to make sure that you engage in lots of foreplay to make sure you are fully aroused. The vagina is unique in its ability to elongate to accomodate well endowed men. But honestly, at ten inches you make never be able to fully accept his entire length, or it may take a long time for you to be able to do so. A lot of that depends on your physical stature. My next suggestion would be to take is SLOW. You may be more comfortable on top, that way you can control the depth of penetration. Having your cervix pounded on while he is thrusting will most likely result in a lot of pain and discomfort for you. Hopefully being a well endowed guy, he is already aware of the physical trauma he could inflict upon you if he did so.

Sex should be about making your partner feel good and sharing yourself with that person. If you feel pain while having intercourse, tell him. Don't lay there and try to take it. Communication is going to be important. If he loves you, he would not want to hurt you and dialogue is the quickest way to eliminate that problem. As a matter of fact, this is a conversation you need to have before engaging in intercourse. Let him know that you are concerned. Set some ground rules - ex: stopping if you tell him to, not thrusting too deep unless you ask him for more.

You will want to experiment with various positions. I don't know how experienced you are, but you have apparently been with at least one other guy. Many women find rear entry very stimulating, and ten inches may be too much and too painful to start out with.

Hope some of this info. helped answer a few question.

Euphoric

Junior Member Array

Thanks that's really good advice! Ha as far as my stature I'm tall and really thin, and as far as his awareness we've already talked about the traumatic possibilities, but just weren't sure how to prevent them aha. He's really shy about it, and as he would put it, "doesn't want to hurt/break me", soo yeah. Aha the advice is really appreciated, thank you!

Junior Member Array

My wife and I have the same issue, as Euphoric said foreplay will help a lot. You do need to be fully aroused before he starts. If things are taken slowly and you take control then you may find that you can take all of him.

The positions you use are also very important, doggy for example is probably not a good idea as he is going to get a lot deeper. Try reverse how girl and the slide positions. They're much more forgiving.

Junior Member Array

Make sure he's patient with you and he goes in slowly. As others have said, lots of foreplay will be effective since you'll be better lubricated. Furthermore, you may want to try a personal lubricant to minimize the risk of discomfort.
    Just a guy offering his opinions and support on women's issues

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

U r smart. U r better off waiting till ur
    Ready for marriage. once u do it
    Ur life will change :-(. stick to bring a virgin
    Less diseases that way '-). Also has he been in a relationship besides u? R u sure u r the only one he is seeing? Sexually as well?? hi and plezd to meet u.

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

i am big but not quite that big but my wife is not tall. oh well, i'll give my advice anyway. don't feel ashamed or inadequate to use lube. it works out very well in these cases. say, hey, i like you and want to have fun with you but this is how it's gonna work. he will appreciate your openness and confidence.

put some lube on your ********************, get on top and grind him for a bit while you kiss and both your hands and mouths explore each other. doing that for a bit will help to get both of you excited. be selfish, he has the big **************** and you need properly warmed up for. tell him to eat you out too if you like that. when you are finally ready, have him start slow and YOU tell him how deep and how fast you want it. its your ******************** his big **************** is entering, it will feel great to him but not always to you. here is another key, PLAY WITH YOUR CLIT while he penetrates you. it is a natural pain killer and very well could help you to orgasm. above all, have fun and don't put pressure on each other.

Banned from WH Array
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bubba29 View Post
    i am big but not quite that big but my wife is not tall. oh well, i'll give my advice anyway. don't feel ashamed or inadequate to use lube. it works out very well in these cases. say, hey, i like you and want to have fun with you but this is how it's gonna work. he will appreciate your openness and confidence.

put some lube on your ****************************************, get on top and grind him for a bit while you kiss and both your hands and mouths explore each other. doing that for a bit will help to get both of you excited. be selfish, he has the big ******************************** and you need properly warmed up for. tell him to eat you out too if you like that. when you are finally ready, have him start slow and YOU tell him how deep and how fast you want it. its your **************************************** his big ******************************** is entering, it will feel great to him but not always to you. here is another key, PLAY WITH YOUR CLIT while he penetrates you. it is a natural pain killer and very well could help you to orgasm. above all, have fun and don't put pressure on each other.
    :-/.. Shame on u..

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

It is best if you get fully aroused so that you won't feel how huge his thing is. Tell him also that to do it slowly so he'll be more cautious.

Banned from WH Array

no idea, i shud think