Forum:

Thread: Is crying normal after an orgasm?

Junior Member Array

Default Is crying normal after an orgasm?

The only way I can seem to orgasm is when I'm on top and he is hitting my g-spot and talking very dirty to me. I find it a HUGE turn on! As I have my orgasm, I freeze up and can't really move. Then I completely lay down on him exhausted. My problem is, is that it feels so good that when i lay down on him exhausted, I sometimes start to cry. It's not because I'm mad of what he said or because he did a bad job, I just feel like it was so good that I just burst into tears. He says its okay and tries to finish as I'm trying not to cry so I don't ruin his mood but is that normal?

Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array

Emotions come out in different ways for all of us.

So long as they're tears of satisfaction, nothing wrong there!

Junior Member Array

An orgasm is a strong sensation that a person experiences. The body could react in many different ways. Heavy breathing, accelerated heart rate, flushing, screaming, toe-curling, and/or...maybe some tears to the eyes. Just to name a few of the potential side effects.

I don't see a problem.
    Just a guy offering his opinions and support on women's issues

Veteran Member (800+ posts & member 1 year+) Array

It happens to some people. I wouldn't say it's common but even some guys have the problem of crying after an orgasm.

VIP Member Array

An orgasm is an incredibly strong physical and emotional release. It can cause intense emotional reactions such as crying. I often laugh uncontrollably but not because anything is funny. It just happens. My boyfrined finds it really amusing. We joke that Im laughing at his performance, which of course I'm not as he's just given me the most incredible experience!

jns
    Triple Diamond Member (3,000+ posts & member 3 years+) Array jns's Avatar

It's possible that you get a large dose of oxytocin (a bonding hormone) released and either the letdown after that release or the other emotions stirred up cause you to have tears (that are not of sadness or anger). It is common with some women and to a much lesser degree with men.
    I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience.
    Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?

Patrick Henry

WH Super Moderator Array x.st.angel.x's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've had this before once, I orgasmed so hard i cried and laughed hysterically! poor guy didnt know what the ******** was going on haha
    Lifes not about how many breaths you take its about how many moments take your breath away!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars