Forum:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Need Feedback Please..do all men masturbate,even after marriage?

  1. #1
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Exclamation Need Feedback Please..do all men masturbate,even after marriage?


    Please everyone give me your advice or feedback!!
    hello everyone..im new to this forum & really need some candid advice from all of you..women and men...whomever..
    I've been married (happily) for just over 1 yr and my husband and I have a good relationship..sexually its pretty fullfilled..but lately i notice that my husband has looked * porn.This really makes me feel inadequate as a wife and lover...i feel that i do my best to make him happy in every aspect of marriage..why does he need to do that.
    Im a medical doctor,and i do realize alot of this behavior for men or women can be normal but i just dont get it.
    I confronted my husband just recently & he got so embarrased..he said that i wouldnt understand or "believe Him" as to why he watched it..
    I"ve only found links every other month or so...so im not sure how often he is doing this.
    Anyway he says that he doesnt watch it to look * the girls or people in the video, he watches it b/c he is "embarrased to say" but he like many other men has been masturbating for a long time & now even though he is happily married and fullfilled its hard to completely stop masturbating all together.
    What do you guys this of this..
    i dont know what to believe anymore..
    I feel my self confidence going so low..i feel that the more he watches other women he will have a unrealistic perseption of women and how they are suppose to look.
    I dont feel good at all about this, i feel that maybe im not good enough or doing enough for him.
    He says that im perfect and that i do fullfill him sexually but this is a problem for many men from adolesent times & that he was always told its wrong dont do it..but they do it & sometimes he needs to look at porn to just stimulate himself and do it.
    Could someone please help me..do other married women encounter this?
    I realize the masterbation thing is somewhat normal but i dont want this once in a while porn thing to turn into some kind of obession-addiction.
    Its so scary to me..we are newlyweds and i cant believe i have to deal with this.
    I am always ready and willing to be there for him physically,sexually in any way..why does he need to masterbate.
    Sorry for any ************ questions...please help me
    please tell me what you all think.

  2. #2
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    71

    Default

    See the Masturbation thread I recently posted (it is a wikipedia article - very well put together). Also of course there are several other similar threads as yours here on this subject.

    I think if you keep your hubby occupied sexually frequently his need for porn will dissipate over time.

  3. #3
    May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    "Enough" might also be at LEAST once a day.

  4. #4
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    71

    Default

    It of course varies from person to person and from couple to couple and as they age and encounter life's many bumps and bruises and setbacks.

  5. #5
    May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Obviously... I just thought I'd say that twice a week isn't necessarily enough...

  6. #6
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Indubitably.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11

    Default ...

    I see no problem with masterbation or porn. Been maried now for 7 years, still masterbate still watch porn. The why is harder to figure out but i still watch porn for a couple reasons.

    1. Still learning. There are many things u can learn watching porn, example: Postions, Romantic Stituations......

    2. Fantasies. For me this is the only avenue to see my fantasies fullfilled legally. It may not be me in the film and it may not be my wife but i can pretend.

    3. Arousal / Boredom. Sometimes when im bored and the wife isnt home or when she falls asleep and isnt in the mood I go watch some porn.

    Now Why I masterbate even after marriage......

    1. Its one of the few things i have been good at as far as i can remember and I enjoy it

    2. Sometimes my wife isnt willing to have sex in any form and i need relief.

    3. Sometimes even after sex itself, I'm not finished and i want to keep goin, but my wife isnt able to continue.

    4. It's Fun.

    5. Sometimes even when the wife is willing the moment may not permit itself due to location(ex. At a family members house where religion goes to far) Its easy to masterbate and no one knows about it.

    Please understand there are many more reason for each than i have listed here for both items porn and masterbation.

    Also understand there is many differnet types of porn out there, not all of it is Hardcore. Personally i prefer the softer core porn, porn with a story behind it or educational porn.

    Also I've read somewhere in the forum about how Porn degrades women.
    I'm sure ill start a fight but Porn can only degrade women if a woman allows it to both them. Many women use sex as a weapon over men and if you watch interveiws with female porn stars they normally say it impowers a woman and boost ther confidence. This has been a topic for many years in the past and im sure it will be debated many years in to the future. The same has been said abuot exotic dancers and i used to know alot of dancers before i was married and everyone of them had their own house, nice car, and kids they were taking care of. I admired those women for their courage to do what it took to make ends meet without depending on a failed system like welfare.

    Sorry if the last paragraph was a little off topic, started ranting, couldnt stop

  8. #8
    May 2008 "Poster of the Month" Array anonymouswhitefemale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,368
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Put simply, there's not enough of a reason not to.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Buffalo,Ny area
    Posts
    23

    Default

    There seems to be a regular posting on this forum about MEN masterbating and the problems associated with it. Do women masterbating ellicit the same kind of feedback?? I masterbate alot myself and I have a great relationship. Just my sex drive is stronger then his I dont understand all the complaining about men masterbating. I remeber a health teacher once telling us its a proven fact that 90% of all men masterbate regularly and the other 10% are liars! If hes relieving himself by masterbating, isnt that better then going elsewhere to get relief?

  10. #10
    Silver Contributor 100+ Posts Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslut19866 View Post
    There seems to be a regular posting on this forum about MEN masterbating and the problems associated with it. Do women masterbating ellicit the same kind of feedback?? I masterbate alot myself and I have a great relationship. Just my sex drive is stronger then his I dont understand all the complaining about men masterbating. I remeber a health teacher once telling us its a proven fact that 90% of all men masterbate regularly and the other 10% are liars! If hes relieving himself by masterbating, isnt that better then going elsewhere to get relief?
    Well then your health teacher is a liar. I've personally never met a man who doesn't (that I know of) but I know they exist.

    And as for women complaining about men masturbating...That's like, never a problem for most women. Porn is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Beauty & Style | Fitness & Nutrition | Family & Relationships | Sex & Sexual Health | Physical & Mental Health | Girl Talk | Forum Home
Home | Health Library | Contact | Terms Of Service | Contact | Privacy Policy

© Womens-Health.com 2013 and Emerge Media